[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we redeem sonybros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1497531010624.png (67KB, 671x673px) Image search: [Google]
1497531010624.png
67KB, 671x673px
How do we redeem sonybros?
>>
>>381323825
No one wants to play with you ninteniggers.
>>
>>381323825
you think you can redeem these people >>381323953 ?
>>
>>381323825
As soon as they're willing to come down and play with everyone else
>>
>>381323953
i do
>>
File: 000001.png (658KB, 419x678px) Image search: [Google]
000001.png
658KB, 419x678px
Why would PS4 need cross-play when you should be only playing PS4 exclusives on the console anyway?
>>
>>381323825
>BC is anti consumer
>no Crossplay is to protect Children
>We promised indie games when PS4 launched but nobody gives a fuck about indie devs cause they're irrelevant

Jim Ryan-
how is this idiot head of marketing? He's only lucky that sony sheeple already own their console or he might be Sony's Mattrick.
>>
>sony tries to do cross-play last gen
>microsoft refuses
>HAHA SONYNYGGERS BTFO
>microsoft loses hard this gen, tries to do cross-play
>sony refuses
>HAHA SONYNYGGERS BTFO
>>
>>381324773
>Sony tries to do crossplay lastgen
>Microsoft refuses
>Sony does it with PC
>Sony brags about it and rubs it in microsoft's face along with the PS4s runaway success
>Microsoft relents and say they'll do crossplay with Rocket League since thats the first game this gen to really have it
>Rocket League devs say lets take it further and do cross console
>Sony nervously laughs hoping Microsoft says no because they never really wanted crossplay with consoles they just wanted to lord it over microsoft
>Microsoft says yes
>Sony says no
>Rocket League devs beg
>Sony says no
>Microsoft likes the idea and thinks it'll work with minecraft to and brings Nintendo into the fold.
>Everyone but Sony having the best pool party waiting for Sony.
>Sony who agreed to crossplay with PC (less secure than console networks) says they won't do crossplay because they're worried about children's safety from predators on insecure networks(implied to be consoles)
Sony started this as a way to basically shame microsoft and they shouldn't be surprised its blowing up in their face how it is.
>>
>>381325281
Who is playing Rocket League on console anyway? Practically anyone who plays it on Xbox and the Switch is at a disadvantage.
>>
File: 1386570134915.jpg (50KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1386570134915.jpg
50KB, 500x598px
>PS4 has been doing crossplay with PC for years
>Suddenly Microsoft decides to hop on board this train but instead of just making a compromise with Sony on how to make the networks connect, they just flat out tell Sony to make it so PS4 users have to have an XBL account to crossplay with Xbone users to play Rocket League and Minecraft
>Nintendo jumps on board with this idea which severely limits what games can be done on crossplay
>Sony is the badguy for telling M$ to fuck off
>>
>>381323825
>I hate my own psn id
Why can't I fucking change it, once?
I'd reluctantly pay like $20 at this point.
>>
>>381325489
>only at a disadvantage with xbox and switch
what about playstation?
i mean i don't play rocket league so i wouldn't know about it being better on PC or anything like that but the point isn't about that. The idea of getting to play with your friends regardless of whether they're on your system or not is the real point. sometimes it's just about having fun with people no matter where you play.
>>
>>381325661
xbox live is only for minecraft idiot. the reason it's only for minecraft and not rocket league is because rocket league has their own servers to support the game. minecraft is owned by microsoft so to support the game with their own servers they used they're already strong xbox live servers.
>>
>>381323825
Boycott Sony for their anti-consumerism. Problem is their army of Sonegros are too brainwashed to do anything about it. I had really hoped they'd come to their senses after Sony's E3 conference.
>>
>>381325774
Rocket League can practically play on toasters. Tell your friends to purchase it for their laptops, and maybe invest in getting a PC.
>>
File: 1496786574097.jpg (46KB, 612x610px) Image search: [Google]
1496786574097.jpg
46KB, 612x610px
Do you guys think Monsterhunter world is gonna have cross-play between Xbox and pc?
>>
>>381323953
>90% of PC's are for emulating Nintendo games
hmmmmmmmmmm...
>>
File: 1486065939117.png (451KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
1486065939117.png
451KB, 600x528px
>2 pc's
should add atari crashing the party
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.