[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're still playing it, right anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (33KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33KB, 460x215px
You're still playing it, right anon?
>>
>Releases "Operation Health" to fix multiplayer issues
>Servers STILL shit just like they were during beta
>Still get randomly split from the rest of my party between games and end up in separate games before we realise what's happened
>Still get stuck on the loading screen in ranked matches for ridiculous amounts of time because one guy's connection has gone to shit
Barely, I only installed it to see if things got better and they haven't.
>>
>>381320650
>minimum of 140 ping
What did ubisoft mean by this?
>>
>>381320650
I'm trying my best to like it, but it's like Ubisoft does its best to make me hate it.

Just last night our party got split everytime we joined a ranked game, so half the team had to wait for the game to finish so we could play again.

Don't even get me started on latency, it's atrocious even people with broadband struggle to get less than 20 ms latency. Shit nigga, the host has latency.
>>
>>381320650
Yeah, but holy fuck is Ubisoft trying hard to kill their game.

How is it that the update intended to fix stuff made the server problems even worse
>>
>>381320650
I played beta a lot and then a week after release but their refusal (apparently still) to fix netcode, hit detection or any other massive glaring issues took the fun out of the game for me
>>
>>381320876
>Releases "Operation Health" to fix multiplayer issues
they only released 1 step matchmaking
they still need to upgrade the servers and fix the hitreg shit
>>
I'm going to start playing it when they drop the new operators, waiting for the kinks to be ironed out.
>>
>>381323093
The kinks have been around since the open beta, they're never going to get ironed out.
>>
>>381323141
>since the open beta
since the closed beta
>>
ofc I am anon. Why shouldn't I?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.