[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this fun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: Vermintide.jpg (31KB, 272x380px) Image search: [Google]
Vermintide.jpg
31KB, 272x380px
Is this fun?
>>
>>381313894
Yeah
>>
>>381313894
It's fun, but very limited. Gets old fast.
>>
It's great and it has great staying power, I still play it fairly regularly and I bought it on release. Still haven't bought the DLC either.
>>
Very fun. Probably the best FPS melee combat system I've ever played.

>hurrrrr all you do is spam left-click
On Easy or Normal, this is true. But try playing on one of the harder difficulties where you need to block, parry, dodge, use spacing, and know which enemies to hit first using which kind of attack (fast, slow, horizontal slash for weak crowds, overhead smash for tough armored foes).

So yes, it's fun as fuck, but do be prepared to git gud to get the most out of it.
>>
>>381313894
Its fun for some time.
But I dont get why they dont go more crazy with the weapons.
Its not a PvP game, so there shouldnt be any concerns about balance imo.
As is, all the "unique" weapons dont actually do anything unique, they just have high rolls on some of their stats.
>>
>>381314063
i dont understand how i can spend hundreds of hours on l4d but barely play this
>>
File: cata.jpg (34KB, 740x120px) Image search: [Google]
cata.jpg
34KB, 740x120px
>>381314801
This.
>>
>>381313894
I actually play it regularly, the rats are very satisfying to fight at higher difficulties and the banter between the ingame characters is fun.
>>
>>381315007
no PVP

i bought it originally thinking there was, regret not refunding it when i found out but thought it might have enough content to keep me interested.

instead the game devolved into playing the first map hundreds of times and abusing glitches to grind loot. it probably would have been a lot more fun if not for that.

a problem my friends bring up when asked to buy it, is that now even if they fixed those bugs everyone that came before them got the most powerful weapons in the game in a fraction of the time it will take them, and they'll end up in groups with those people getting carried or generally feeling useless
>>
>>381316839
It's not that everyone got them due to the bugs, it's that people have been playing for a longer time and are familiar with the game, the weapons and the maps. The weapons and traits they have are just a bonus allowing a few more mistakes. I saw a level 3500 guy not too long ago, even he went down due to a silly mistake.
>>
Still retarded bots despite the recent patch "we wuz fix everyfin"
Still HUGE retarded players
Still a shit ton of bugs
>>
>>381313894
Still client hosting? So every babyrage who host the game can leave at half mission and you go fuck yourself?
>>
>>381317256
> So every babyrage who host the game can leave at half mission and you go fuck yourself

> Last Man standing
> Wave 33
> Host left the game

Yeah, this game is still trash
>>
>>381317090
>it's that people have been playing for a longer time and are familiar with the game
this was a long while back when some sort of dlc game out, i asked some friends to try it out and they didn't want to play catch-up even at that point, when they heard the grind was bad even when abusing exploits for loot
>>
>>381317347
Yeah dropped 99% for that.
>>
> Nightmare mode
> Some lvl3 fucktard powerleveled by friends join the game and ruin everything

I'm never reinstalling this shit again.
>>
>>381317695
>lvl3
>powerleveled
That's 1 game at best.
>>
>>381317802
Lvl means nothing in this game. Only stuff matters.
And 1 game on hard is enough to unlock nightmare mode.

Glad there are so many people on /v/ who knows what they're talking about. Done with this retards board for today.
>>
File: IMG_2214.png (509KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2214.png
509KB, 500x665px
Honestly one of my favorite games fampai
>>
>>381317695
>lvl 3
>powerleveled
Also
>Nightmare
>difficult in the slightest
>not being able to carry a full team of retards

Get good
>>
>>381313894
Yup. Had an awful start but these days its solid as hell.
>>
Why is Bardin so garbage?
>melee weapons
Pick is garbage, 2hand axe is slow, 2h hammer doesnt deal damage.
His only solid weapon for not having to rely on teammates is 1h hammer with killing blow.
>ranged
Crossbow is okay, Handgun after the nerfs is mediocre. Drakefires are a meme and Grudge Raker is cucked against armor without a str potion
>>
File: 1481837597353.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481837597353.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>381319702
Because dwarfs suck.
>>
>>381319702
Are you memeing my dude? Bardin is one of the best characters in terms of damage output
>>
>>381316839
Those people also played before the shrine got introduced that turned the grindfest down from 11 to like 5. I have friends that I have introduced into the game and its not that hard to get an orange and tweak its traits just right these days.
>>
>>381319265
I run nightmare with the bots because the pubs will literally try to fail sometimes it seems like, especially on missions where you don't need to die to fail like Well Watch.
>>
>>381319935
>Total Warhammer has more factions, units per faction, game modes, maps, campaigns, and synch kills than Dawn of War 3
>>
>>381320046
The only character without a high DPS ogre killer ranged weapon
>>
>>381320231
TWW had it more when it started.
4 in base game +1 Chaos DLC +1 multiplayer Bretonnia.
Dow3 has three, less than any previous Dow.
>>
>>381319702
Pick is fine when you don't try to max charge everything, I mostly use the normals on it and can control crowds cus it does knockback + damage.
Great axe is amazing if you do quick attacks more. Charge attacks are rarely worth the commitment over pushes. If you have someone with a shield, hammer or zweihander on the team anyway. Crossbow is one of the only weapons in the game that can get Regrowth and bloodlust at the same time, it hits like 4 or 5 rats at a time (if they're lined up) its a crowd fighting weapon that everyone thinks is for special removal. Grudgeraker + axe and shield w/ scavenger has been a solid mix for me lately as Axe and shield is terribly at killing crowds but armor pens.
>>
Are they adding more characters to this or no?
>>
>>381320330
I mean, Kruber only recently got one with the buff to RH. I will concede this point but it doesn't make him garbage, especially since you can just bomb it and clean up with the great axe doing backstabbery hits.
>>
File: packsp.png (257KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
packsp.png
257KB, 612x380px
>>381313894
this out on consoles yet? is there any PC player base left?
>>
>>381313894

Literally the worst L4D clone on the market.

Unless you've already put thousands of hours into L4D, L4D2, mods, Payday 1/2, Killing Floor 1/2 etc and are bored, I wouldn't bother with it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.