[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would people use him if he could build 2 turrets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: torbjorn-character-page.png (217KB, 400x369px) Image search: [Google]
torbjorn-character-page.png
217KB, 400x369px
Would people use him if he could build 2 turrets?
>>
His turret just needs like 100 more health. Then he'd be good.
>>
Anyone else feel he's actually op
That passive and his gun up close does heavy dmg, let alone without ult

T.zarya main
>>
>>381311507
yeah because hed be stupid broken

the only real problem with him is that he makes the first fight basically 5v6 because he doesnt get armor or molten core until after it and without his full kit hes not worth a slot
also on offense/mobile defense the turret obviously sucks
>>
File: 1486105993569.png (1MB, 1163x691px) Image search: [Google]
1486105993569.png
1MB, 1163x691px
>>381311507
I play him now. He has bar none the most satisfying gun in the game
>tfw sniping people with headshot rivets
>>
>>381311941
>molten core
You are an idiot.
>>
>>381311507
I think he is very useful on certain maps but people see him as a thrower. I'm not master but he is very useful against the hordes of genjis/tracers and pharahs nowadays
>>
>>381311507
You think he's bad on PC? His turret does half as much damage on console because Blizzard thinks console players can't aim for shit. That may be true, but it's a fucking stationary target. No one should have trouble hitting it.
>>
>>381311507
Torb is the second turret. The problem is most people who use him try to baby his turret too much.

That said, pairing a turret with Orisa can be pretty devestating.
>>
>>381312338
Orisa is simultaneously Torb's best friend and worst enemy
>>
>>381311507
Torbjorn should just carry his fucking turret around on his back. He's a shitty Engie substitute so stop trying to make him one and make him something original and wacky.
>>
>>381311763
His gun is strong ill give you that, but his turret is trash
>>
>>381311507
He is not that bad, he turns to shit only in higher levels. I have seen Torbs who carry in Diamond.
Mostly it's just players tilting or being bad at Torb witch sounds stupid I know but it's true.
>>
File: Toblerone goes SS.png (423KB, 550x391px) Image search: [Google]
Toblerone goes SS.png
423KB, 550x391px
>That chokepoint spam with the rivets
>That up-close damage with the shotgun
I just wish the turrets had a bit more survivability, maybe they should self repair slowly after not getting shot for a couple seconds like mercy
>>
>>381311507
>Play engie
>Hear my turret lock onto someone
>"Oh boy I'm about to get a kill"

>Play Torbjorn
>Hear my turret lock onto someone
>"Oh great my turret is about to blow up."
>>
>>381314735
considering it literally costs nothing to rebuild them like engie's did I think they're fine the way they are
>>
>>381315921
It costs nothing but they're literally worthless in stage one and you're stuck hammering on them and out of the fight
>>
>>381315974
as long as your team can pull aggro it's no trouble at all, takes like 5 seconds

tjorb is also fairly powerful on his own
>>
>>381315974
And they're taken out retarded easy. All it takes is someone to focus it for like 3 seconds and it's out, he can't even repair faster than they damage so the second it begins to take heat, you just have to let it die or risk dying alongside it.

Or just shoot with it like a Gunslinger Engineer, but with a turret that's less durable than a Mini, and less of a threat because it melts to everything. Pharah in particular doesn't even need to be in danger range of it to just kill the fucking thing with her fast as shit rockets and practically 0 damage fall-off.
>>
>>381316146
i find it most useful around corners so they can't shoot at it from far away, and in places that an approaching rein won't aggro it but a flanking tracer will

if you want to shoot at the choke play bastion, torb's turret does not fill the same role
>>
>>381311592
Nah, he needs a natural level 3 to build up to, while ult should be level 4.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.