[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*windwalks behind you*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Blademaster2[1].jpg (32KB, 365x576px) Image search: [Google]
Blademaster2[1].jpg
32KB, 365x576px
*windwalks behind you*
>>
>>381310429
They need to add blademaster as a 4th warrior spec desu.
>>
>>381310663
I think what World of Warcraft should have done from the beginning would have been to give certain race-class-(spec) combos a stronger identity. Say, instead of undead priests simply getting devouring plague and touch of weakness, their holy spells should have been re-themed. Likewise, arms spec for orcs could have been renamed as "Blademaster". Ditto for blood knights being identical to paladins in terms of in-game fluff. Maybe throw in some mostly cosmetic or +-0 utility changes (windwalk replacing intercept at cost of a talent point, say) or stuff like being able to exchange certain weapons into race-appropriate ones ("turn in Cataclysm's Edge and get Cairne's Battle Totem with the same stats" sort of thing)
>>
>>381311530
That takes too much effort and resources.
Gridy Bl$$$ard jews would never allow for something like that.
Had a look at blademaster abilites.
Warriors got bladestorm.
Mages got mirror images.
And even though windwalk sounds like a monk ability seems more for rogues.
Just got stripped down.
Would be sick seeing a dedicated bladematser class/spec for sure but dont think it will happen considering all new classes added since vanilla have been melee, caster class is next for sure.
>>
>>381312949
>Gridy
Greedy*
I'm fucking retarded, need to start proofreading my fucking 4chan posts.
>>
File: inhuman.jpg (520KB, 3649x3544px) Image search: [Google]
inhuman.jpg
520KB, 3649x3544px
I hate working with these... people.
>>
>>381310429
Warcraft started with WoW.
>>
>>381312949
I was thinking of what Blizzard probably should have done at original release, when they still cared and "too much effort" wouldn't have been an obstacle. The game did have the beginnings of stronger racial identity (such as priest racials), I'm arguing they should have embraced the idea and brought it to the next level.
>>
>>381310663
Arms is the Blademaster
>>
File: warden.gif (13KB, 169x171px) Image search: [Google]
warden.gif
13KB, 169x171px
>I am the iron cock of justice
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>381313280
>Arms is the Blademaster
The only thing blademasters from wc3 and warriors in wow have in common is bladestorm.
>>
>>381313316
She's a domme, obviously.
>>
>>381311530
Yeah I'd love it if they had done it more like DAoC where each faction has different classes.

Give the orcs an actual Blademaster class that doesn't have to overlap at all with the dwarves' Mountain King etc.
>>
http://rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm/pages/hero_pages/Samuro%20-%20Default.html
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.