[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just admit it, it looks like fucking garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
Just admit it, it looks like fucking garbage
>>
>>381307548
it's going to be successful whether you like it or not, and that's all that matters
>>
I wouldn't say it looks garbage, but it does look like a soulless husk.
>>
It doesn't look objectively bad. Subjectively I think it looks good. Not the best it should be, but good nonetheless.
>>
>>381307610
it's not going to be successful.
it will be released,
it will sell fine,
and people will forget about it and move on.

unless they hid a crash kart racing demo in it,
and it will only unlock when u finished all 3 game,
THEN it will be the smartest marketing ever and will be the GOTY while everybody can't stop talking about it.
>>
>>381307818
nigga you betta be eating bags of cocks n crows cause this remake is definitely going to be a success
>>
>>381307693
Nigga it looks like Twinsanity and Crash of the titans, same old Activision cashgrab but now they are pretending it's all back to the original and shit

Then again underage kiddies still praise those games, so who am I to talk?
>>
I preordered it, and I'm going to enjoy it.
>>
>>381307928
>It looks like Twinsanity

Surely you are baiting at this point?
>>
>>381307818
>it will sell fine
>it's not going to be successful
What?
>>
It looks fucking great and so think most people

Just listen to this reaction

https://youtu.be/v1SHw7a1XRc

heartwarming
>>
>>381307548
t. Nintendobaby
>>
>>381308203
The textures and water effects are uglier than on PS1
The sound effects are all wrong. It just looks fucking cheap

People are only hyped for the idea of the game, not the actual game
>>
>>381308316
I'm hyped because the input lag and graphics quality are shit when playing on a big screen TV
>>
>>381307548
I'm confused as to why its 30 fps, but it looks absolutely great. Get the poop out of your eyes faggot.
>>
>>381308358
Weren't the originals 30 fps too?
>>
>>381308146
>selling fine is considered successful
you wut??
had you heard the term mediocre?
>>
>>381308473
And mario 64 or psx doom is filled with low poly, low resolution 20 fps crap, that doesn't mean you would want to replay it like that.

If you want the original, go play the original.
>>
>>381308486
Ps4 just does what Nintendont

stop being jellymad and enjoy your 1 game or your other overpriced dead console.

How's your amiibo collection anon?
>>
Texture work is really, really poor. Looks like a chink mobile game with its lack of detail. But whatever, Crash is garbage. I'll care when it's CTR.
>>
>>381308473
Yeah, so it doesn't necessarily break the game, but going to 60 would be a nice update
>>
>>381308591
Summerfags quit stocking the fire halfheartedly.
>>
File: 1491039794944.png (24KB, 321x196px) Image search: [Google]
1491039794944.png
24KB, 321x196px
>>381308596
>Crash is garbage
>>
>>381309151
> stocking the fire
I think your English teacher should help you out a bit more. Maybe play a little less on your DS and focus a bit more on basic fucking English.
>>
>>381308486
>Guy who doesn't own a business
>>
it looks good, problem is gameplay doesnt feel at all like the original games.
>>
T. Ape Escape faggot
>>
>>381308358
>30fps
I'm absolutely okay with that.
>>
>>381309772
It's exactly the fucking same design wise. What about it is different?
>>
>>381307548
will it sell 5 million copies?
>>
Looks like Nintendobabies are still butthurt about Monster Hunter.
>>
>>381313502
Do you not know the difference between gameplay and level design?
>>
>>381307548
To someone who never cared about Crash it looks great. I think it's just the nostalgia talking if you hate it.
>>
>>381309643
Not him and I actually own a business.
All my products are solely cheap garbage but people still buys them anyways.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.