[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED IT!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

I NEED IT!!!
>>
>>381306528

Have fun waiting 2 or 3 years.
>>
It's squishy by the way
>>
>>381306619
so it will attract even more dust and look extremely filthy after a month and you'll never get it clean again? got it
>>
MOMMY
NEED MCDONAD TOY
HAS MARYO SO I NEED
GET MINECWAFT YEGOS TOO
>>
>>381307053
>He doesn't play with his amiibos everyday and clean them when he's finished
>>
>>381306528
>mutates and kills thousands
>>
>>381306528
Me too and I wont even buy the game, just like how I did with Chibi Robo
>>
>>381307154
I bet somewhere in your autistic head that resembled something close to a joke or a "roast".
>>
>>381307053
More like your ferret, dog, rat, or bird will probably wanna chew it to pieces
>>
>>381308038
>rat
>chewing anything but cables
>>
>>381306528
>it wasn't just a joke
>people on /v/ unironically like amiibos
what is wrong with you gays
>>
>>381308239
Throw out any vydia related shit you have right now faggot.

Amiibos are literally just for gawking at, giving people at GIF something to cum on, and every now and again beat the shit out of it in smash until it starts kicking your ass.

Your shit waifu statue can only do two of these things.
>>
>>381307154
this

fucking babbys at least get something with real quality and not this mcdonalds happy meal toy shit.

amiiboos are the nintendo equivalent of funko pops.
>>
>>381308212
Rats will chew whatever you let them

they never chew cables for long if you're dead serious about them not doing it
All it cost me was one pair of shit headphones, I shot up and jeered at him, he never put a cable in his paws for the rest of his life.
>>
>all this NEET damage control
stay mad poor cucks, while I'm gonna squeeze the living fuck out of my Nintendo Presents: Amiibo™'s Metroid.
>>
>>381308338
Is your only defense for being this much of a faggot to accuse other people of being as much of a faggot as you are?
>>
>Implying Nintendo will keep these in stock
>>
>>381308686
Eyo respond to what I said jew if all you can do is just call me a faggot and not even bother to put a half assed response to my argument relocate yo ass out of this board fagola.
>>
>>381308813
What argument?
>>
>>381308338
>Amiibos are literally just for gawking at, giving people at GIF something to cum on, and every now and again beat the shit out of it in smash until it starts kicking your ass.
>>381309596
>>
this shit is adorbs
>>
File: I'll take 8.jpg (57KB, 570x673px) Image search: [Google]
I'll take 8.jpg
57KB, 570x673px
>>381306528

What about this, senpai?

Do you NEED this as well?
>>
So glad I snagged the Majora's Mask one, I hope I can find Skyward Sword on Amazon and Twilight Princess in store. I'm obsessed with these stupid figures.
>>
>>381309692
So your argument is that amiibos are worthless?
>>
>>381310136
You's a smart nig
Worthless but then again most decorative shit is technically worthless
I like to look at them
(Also I never actually bought a Amiibo before I just like arguing with random people on the internet.)
>>
>>381308460
but they have infinitely better design than funko shit
>>
>>381308460
>not having a good IT job who is able to afford not only amiibos, but figures you liked, collectors edition, expensive gaming pc, all consoles, decent house in peaceful quite neighborhood.
>not being able to host party where you let everyone use pool and games while offering pricey, but actually great alcohol while going to your own room to fuck 2 girls while wearing those animal kigurumi and sucking on a pacifer.
I assumed the last half of the second greentext since the dude just dissappered for a while, but people were saying he was still in the house. Next time i saw him was when i was leaving the party and was wearing the kigurumi and the pacifier seating in a massive beanbag chair with 2 girls. Shit caught me off gaurd, but honestly, i think thats what i want to strive for. Being so well off and succesful that on your days off, you can do whatever you want and buy whatever you want, and not give a fuck. He was a great host.
>>
>>381308618
I never had my rat chew cables. But I didn't really leave them around outside of the cage for long periods of time.
>>
>>381307337
DELICIOUS CANDY
>>
>>381306528
I like how Nintendo doesn't even need to pay marketers because their retarded manchild fanbase will already do it for them
>>
File: metroids.jpg (33KB, 358x636px) Image search: [Google]
metroids.jpg
33KB, 358x636px
>>381309923
>>
>>381306528
of course you need more mc donalds toys nintendiaper
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.