[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone know anything about this game, is it any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Drakengard_-_US_Box_Art.png (2MB, 1000x1418px) Image search: [Google]
Drakengard_-_US_Box_Art.png
2MB, 1000x1418px
anyone know anything about this game, is it any good?
>>
>>381304141
DO THE WATCHERS LAUGH ALSO?
>>
hahaha no
play it anyway. trust me
>>
>>381304141
I watched every cutscene on youtube. Unless you actually enjoy playing the game(you won't) you should do that too.
>>
>>381304141
It is, bar none, the single best bad game ever made.
It's not any good as a game, but it is a singularly amazing experience.
Everyone should play it.
>>
>>381304934
That title sounds like it belongs to Deadly Premonition
>>
>>381304141
The gameplay is ass, but at the same time there's something entrancing about it.

You're killing more people in those hours then you've ever met in your life, and unlike most games its not with over-the-top anime bullshit. You have boring sword fighting with minor magic, and you WILL KILL THEM ALL. You're just sitting there killing and killing and killing while the music that plays also sounds like it's getting murdered. It is weird. It is NOT an experience everyone will enjoy.
>>
>>381304141
You saw us talking on /tg/, didn't you?
>>
>>381304141
>"I'm gonna doom the world because my brother knows i want to fuck him"

There, i just saved you 10 hours
>>
it's NieR game, before NieR got popular on /v/ but plays nothing like it.
>>
>>381306004
>"I'm going to kill the planet because murder is fun."

You saved nothing. There will always be more stupid yet oddly enthralling shit in these games.
>>
File: _20170605_021349.jpg (234KB, 612x1212px) Image search: [Google]
_20170605_021349.jpg
234KB, 612x1212px
>>381306004
and who could forget the second game

pic related
>>
>>381306329
The only good part of 2 was Caim and everything that came with him.
>>
>>381306415
The worst part of 2 is that, had they seriously inspected No Way's actions after General Best New Character fucked him up, it could have been pretty good.
Imagine a game where No Way is being hunted by both sides, public enemy #1, with only Legna to rely on (and certainly not magic half-dragon half-angel bullshit).
>>
>>381306565
If they had done the traditional Drakengard thing of having the last and hardest to unlock ending have everything get infinitely more fucked and ruin everything for all those stupid people I would have dug it.
>>
>>381305004
Deadly Premonition is a good game with bad elements. Drakengard is a bad game with good elements.
>>
>>381306704
Ending D: In which Caim's not actually dead because he killed death so man you guys are FUCKED.
>>
>>381306394
>>>381305004
>Deadly Premonition is a great game. It's a great open world game with interesting characters, and an interesting story.
>Deadly Premonition is not a/an:
>Action game
>Survival Horror game
>Graphically intensive benchmark game

>>381306723
Embarrassing.
>>
>>381306773
>>381306812
>Death is dead.
>Caim and Angelus are alive together.
I honestly don't know if this is more horrifying or heartwarming.
>>
>>381306004
Only for one route
>>
>>381306917
Accidentally replied to >>381306812
>>
>>381306917
It's heartifying.
>>
>>381307039
Simply brilliant.
>>
>>381304141

Ground combat is ass.
Air combat is nice but short.
The main draw is the fucked up story, characters, and the experience around it.

I'd suggest watching a summary, but it's really up to you.
>>
>>381304141
It's one of those games that has serious flaws with it's gameplay and story telling but has a certain type charm that some people eat up, you wouldn't be wrong for trying the game and considering it trash afterward. If you are ok with clunky controls, shitty dynasty warrior segments, and a story full of all around shitty people, give it a go
>>
>>381304141
It's probably one of the worst games I have ever played. The entire experience is designed to make you hate it, but I thought still worthwhile. If you've played the other Nier's, don't go in expecting feels, but rather hilarity and an over the top fucked up story.
>>
>>381304141
It's the worst game that's still good
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.