[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't sleep /v/ I'm lonely and have no one to talk to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1419765136675.jpg (108KB, 1280x842px) Image search: [Google]
1419765136675.jpg
108KB, 1280x842px
I can't sleep /v/
I'm lonely and have no one to talk to
>>
Well that sucks
You should sleep tho
>>
>>381303972
I love asian women and I can't sleep.

Everything about Japanese history is inspiring, I love the Edo period, the Tokugawa Shogunate, and the bloody uprising. It's all so juicy. Also I can't sleep.
>>
>>381304448
I fell asleep earlier but woke up to piss and now I'm not tired anymore
can't sleep if I'm not tired mang
>>
>>381304668
Well at least you can sleep
I'm tired as shit, just doesn't work
Go do something productive
>>
File: devilish.webm (1B, 486x500px)
devilish.webm
1B, 486x500px
>>381304851
nooooo he has to do something boring until he gets sleepy

productivity is just going to keep him awake
>>
HOW VIDEOGAME RELATED WOAH 10 MINUTES AND THIS SHIT THREAD HASN'T BEEN DELETED BECAUSE IT JUST BRINGS SO MUCH DISCUSSION ABOUT VIIIIIIIIIIIDEOGAMES YEAH BRAVO MODS GOOD FUCKING JOB

ALSO what logical person goes to fucking 4chan to cry about their pathetic lives, why are you so stupid, man?
>>
>>381303972
>when lots of girls want your dick but youre codependent on your girlfriend and if you cheat on her again she'll stop paying your rent but you risk it anyway sometimes
im the worst
>>
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2MB, 425x481px
>>381305175
forgot pic
>>
File: 1496989772580.gif (2MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1496989772580.gif
2MB, 420x315px
>>381305175
Just do it
>>
>>381304851
there's literally nothing I can do, I'm at my grandma's visiting her and other family
even if there was usually I just go back to browsing since there's nothing else I want to do anyway
>>
File: 1497809267082.png (65KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1497809267082.png
65KB, 256x256px
Cant sleep either, its just one of those nights.

I have the window open so at least I get to listen to the occasional breeze and the rainwater dripping off everything outside.

To make this videogame related;

Im so burnt out of MMOs but its the only genre I can truly get myself into. Both XIV and WoW make me miserable but I cant help myself from continuing to progress.

I borrowed an xbone controller from a pal and am looking for and games to try and relax with.
>>
>>381305175
learn to suck your own dick
>>
File: 1494691778119.png (479KB, 447x509px) Image search: [Google]
1494691778119.png
479KB, 447x509px
what would be your super powers op?

mine would be able to sleep full 8 hours instantly and can sleep anywhere
>>
>>381305563
some choice between flying, shapeshifting, or being able to manipulate time or people I guess
I always just go for the copout answer of being god tier like dr manhattan so I could do whatever
something more mundane and unique I've thought of was being able to see and know everything about someone posting on the internet
missing the human context for shit sucks and it would be so good for shitposting purposes
>>
>>381305175
Normies out
>>
Hey an insomnia thread.
Can anyone give me some advice on how to wake up earlier? I've been consistently falling asleep at 4-ish in the morning and not be able to wake up before noon and it's pissing me off. How can I get my ass back in shape to a better schedule?
>>
>>381306115
just find a reason to stay awake all day so you're tired enough to fall asleep earlier
or be like me and say fuck sleep schedules cause I'm NEET and be a vampire who sleeps whenever the fuck I'm actually tired
>>
File: danzigtop.jpg (21KB, 650x292px) Image search: [Google]
danzigtop.jpg
21KB, 650x292px
Get a jobI'm being fucking serious shit all you'll do when you're off is want to fucking sleep until your bitch mother nags you incessantly for doing what you want to do in your free time then kick you and says you have issues with depression when you barely talk to anyone because you're at work or asleep after work. It worked when I started working in February up until late May yet now I'm fucked again because I got kicked out and forced to quit that job and like in squalor with my grandma. Applications are bullshit because they don't even look through them for at least a month or two.
>>
>>381306483
I've tried to do that but I usually conk out sometimes around 5 in the afternoon. I'm only 20 and it's already hard for me to pull all nighters like I used to in my teens.
>>
>>381306115
drinking a couple cups of water should do the trick
>>
File: 1492027952666.jpg (15KB, 469x237px) Image search: [Google]
1492027952666.jpg
15KB, 469x237px
>>381303972
Just make a tulpa, anon.
Then you'll never be lonely!
>>
>>381306595
you gotta actually go out and do something where you can't just fall asleep whenever you want
for me it's just going to play fightan occasionally which'll keep me awake all day then I'll be tired at a "normal" time when I get home
if I'm going to be completely honest though you'll never ever have it fixed completely without a regular schedule, even when I flipped so far I came all the way back around to sleeping at normal times it only lasted a few days before it kept shifting back into degeneracy
this is why I've given up to become a vampire, I like being awake at night more anyway
I went through enough hell of being constantly sleep deprived and yanked awake every day for school, that shit was some of the most unpleasant experiences of my life
>>
>>381306713
I'm not schizophrenic
my head already talks to itself too much
>>
>>381307262
I honestly preferred working at night because motherfuckers leave you alone and don't really give q shit just want to get home but working during the day sucks. That was one of the few things I liked about construction was doing really loud shit like grinding metal off awnings so nobody would talk to me.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.