[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is tekken so hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 83

File: 붕권ㄴ.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
붕권ㄴ.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
there are so many things to consider at one timing...frame punishments, advantages, or frames which you gain or lose by attacking and defending, etc.
is there anyway to simply enjoy this game?
>>
play eddy gordo and button mash
>>
>is there anyway to simply enjoy this game?

Yeah learn how to play

if you want an easy babby fighter go play street fighter 5
>>
I fucking love /v/'s attempt at getting good at Tekken. So many newfags so much free
>>
maybe i should have made my point more clear on this thread. It is okay if i just lose on match cuz of my lack of skill only, but what if the game is full of old players that new players like me have no chance to have a joy of winning? think that's somehow wrong and should be fixed
>>
>>381302446
Fighting games will always take long to get good at. Frame data is important but you don't have to study every single move all at once.
>>
>Why is tekken so hard
Because it is Dark Souls of fighting games. Not even joking.
>>
>>381302808
>waah people are good at something that takes time to learn
>why don't they make it imbalanced enough for a complete noobs to own veterans
>>
>>381302446
Sounds like its too complex for you. Maybe sf5 is more of your thing.
>>
Higher skill ceiling = Higher fun ceiling
>>
File: smugsmile.jpg (59KB, 329x375px) Image search: [Google]
smugsmile.jpg
59KB, 329x375px
>>381302925
Dark Souls are too casual compared to tekken
>>
This is how I feel about fighting games. I bought USF4 during a sale on steam, spent hours playing in training mode and still went 0-15 online.
>>
>>381302925
No that's Guilty Gear, sweetie
>>
i have played both games, feels like tekken is still better than that cunt-souls...that game was complete fuck with just full of agony and malignant tumors
>>
>>381303174
Literally who? Some weebgarbage with online of 50 players?
>>
>>381302808
>but what if the game is full of old players that new players like me have no chance to have a joy of winning
Then you take your lumps, the same that anyone has to when learning a competitive game. If you don't find joy in the learning process, then it might be better for you to stick to singleplayer or casual MP games.
>>
Complete Tekken newb shitter here, but I have tons of fighting game experience in general.

I look at the movelist and see like 100 fucking different command normals and shit. So my questions are:

-Am I actually supposed to memorize every single one of these, or is it like most games where there's a few good buttons and I can pretty much ignore most of them?

-Where do I even start with learning a character? It feels like I got handed a thousand parts and was told to build a car with no instructions. There's no tutorials or trials or fucking anything, and again there's a gorillion moves. Is there somewhere I can see what my good buttons are, some punishes, some BnBs that start from different heights, etc?

-How in the actual fuck does Korean backdashing work? I've never had trouble doing any fighting game inputs in anything until now, I can't even do this shit once.

I'm fucking loving it though, even if I'm getting my shit pushed in. I've just never felt so completely out of my fucking depth before.
>>
>>381303109
Playing in training mode is like sitting in a driver's seat without switching the engine on. You get a feel for how things move but you'd have no idea how they'd work in a real environment.
>>
>>381302925
when dark souls starts beign hard game?
>>
>>381303565
https://drunkardshade.com/2017/05/27/tekken-7-top-15-moves-for-all-characters/
>>
>>381303565
I'm new and just got down some korean backdashing today
You just have to go sanic fast switching between downback and back
There's videos on youtube with a cam on the stick

And nah I don't think you're supposed to be always using all da moves
>>
>>381303807
>>381303851

Thanks gents.
>>
>>381302808
>Players who take time to get better than me win. I think that's wrong.
Don't play at all, or stick to friends on the same level as you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with new players getting their ass handed to them. It's part of the game experience and everyone has to go through it.
It's a great casual filter though, because it takes a certain level of dedication to stick through with it. If you don't have that, you shouldn't play fighting games.
>>
>>381302808
???????
Is this real
>>
>>381303971
probably you are right. i used to play tekken a bit in arcade, and now tekken 7 is on steam so i just bought it without any idea. i will try to get used to it, but if that doesn't work i will just quit. Thx for the advise tho
>>
>>381303024
SF5 has those things too. In fact they're even more important since the game is so goddamn simple
>>
Watching high-level Tekken robbed me out of my desire to get good at it.

Not because "omg they're so good I'll never be as good", but because the game becomes so fucking predictable at that point. Just fish for a punish launcher and waste five seconds of everyone's time inputting a combo.
>>
>>381302446
>literally like every other decent fighting game
>h-hard
This is why fighters die out, because you need to git gud before you can enjoy them.
>>
>>381304184
So you are retarded.
>>
>>381304184
Knee and JDCR are boring as fuck since they know almost everything and gimmicks don't really work.
>>
>>381304184
Pretty much like every fighter. You poke and when you confirm you input the longest combo you can do. On high level it is usually just one combo per character so it gets pretty boring.
>>
>>381304297
Some people don't thirst for battle and mayhem. Some people like drama!
>>
>>381304184
When you actually know some shit about the game you would understand a lot more from the tournament plays and realise that there is a lot of work and mindgames to "fish for a launcher". But you don't look like an intelligent person anyway.
>>
>>381302808
it has a ranking system dummy

you won't get matched against good players until you're good
>>
>>381302446
It's suggested you don't dig into the mechanics too deeply at the start. Just keep playing, know the basics. Don't try to punish everything.

The way you learn is you master the easy stuff first, then, once you hit the wall, you look up the mechanics.
>>
>>381303109
This. I just looked at my profile and I only have 47 hours into USF4 before I gave up. There's just no way to compete with all the people who bought it day one and put 4,000 hours into it, not to mention all the other SFs over the last 20 years too. It is just impossible now to ever catch up. Same with Tekken.
>>
>>381303565
Just learn about 2-3 launchers, both for when you want to and for punishers, and the appropriate string to do afterward. Most of that stuff in the list is not useful or only good in certain situations.
>>
>>381303565
Supposed to memorize everything - but forcefully memorizing everything isn't suggested. You learn moves one by one and try to apply them in sparring i.e. it's just like learning a real martial art.
>>
>>381302446
Learning all of that shit is part of the fun. If you don't enjoy that, maybe you should consider the fact that the genre might not be for you and you should go away.

That said, if you need help or resources, plenty of people are willing and happy to help. Still, it's a competitive game. Anything competitive is hard to be good at. You will - in most cases - play Tekken for years competitively and not be able to break top 8 in a tournament. Tekken players are really really high level. It's just the nature of the beast. You faggots shouldn't expect to be able to compete with these people who have years of experience after a few hours of playing. Tekken - or fighting games in general - are a hobby/lifestyle that people devote all of their free time to. So either get good or go home. That, or accept being a filthy casual which is fine too. But don't blame the game because you don't learn it.
>>
>>381303971
The problem is it's hard to find people of my skill level. Even people online with Beginner: 0W still end up steamrolling me. It's very rare to encounter someone who is obviously new like me and making a fool of themselves online.
>>
>>381304474
I thought the ranking system puts you with other new players
or you can find another noob to play with
>>
>>381304667
Are you retarded? Play fucking ranked matches.
>>
>>381304667
Could be that the game is new and experienced tekken players are just starting to get their ranks up
Or you just sux really bad
Find someone at your skill level and do player matches with them
>>
>>381304758
I'm talking about ranked matches.
>>
>>381303565
The move lists are inflated for a lot of characters because 80% of them are just extensions of strings. Like, jab is a move then jab,jab is another move, then jab,jab,jab is a third move.
>Is there somewhere I can see what my good buttons are, some punishes, some BnBs that start from different heights, etc?
TekkenZaibatsu is the SRK/DLoop/Mizuumi/etc. for Tekken. The top 15 list the other guy linked is good for the most part. For starting out, you should learn one combo route that you can reliably do from any launcher and a wall combo; worry about optimizing your damage later.

Proper KBD is b,b,d/b,b,n,b,d/b,b,n, xN (depending on what lever your stick uses, you might be able to skip the b after d/b). Don't feel pressured to learn it immediately, it's something that won't help you out a whole lot at a low level and can naturally work on over time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5k1mrU1RuU
>>
>>381304813
To be honest, you probably suck really really bad. Do you have a history of fighting games? You probably just have literally no idea what's going on around you. Watch some of Aris's videos and keep playing my dude. Tekken 7 is maybe the best fighting game ever made.
>>
>>381304813
Then practice first. Look up YT tutorials and practice some simple strings. Most fighting games are more about being unpredictable and smart rather than technical.
>>
>>381304667
The difference is probably you are mashing buttons while your opponent is still retarded but looked up a guide on how to play
>>
>>381302446
>punishments
Stop. I'm so fucking sick of you edgy faggots using the word punish or any variation of it while talking about your fighting games. You're not "punishing" anyone you're just playing a freakin video game stop acting like you're some badass who teaches dumb punks a lesson because you're not.

I demand anyone who isn't a massive god damn stupid ass mother fucking newfag son of a bitch redditor cunt to sage and report this shit thread we gotta teach these morons to stop using this retarded lingo here it's so flippin embarrassing seeing it.
>>
>>381304838
It looks like he's just waggling the stick around randomly. It's too fast to learn anything just by watching.

>>381304879
I play them casually for years, but this is my first real Tekken, outside of playing some Revolution years ago. It's overwhelming to be facing 40 characters and not know what they're capable of yet.
>>
>>381302446
Bought this game a few days ago. Cant land anything more than a basic 3 hit combo. I fucking suck so much dick FUCK.
>>
>Tekken
>hard
I became Vindicator without hitting the lab once.
>>
>>381302446
>I don't want to learn anything
>is there anyway to simply enjoy this game
Yes, button mashing will get you far enough, like 2nd dan.
>>
If you are scrub and want easy win while practicing you can do like me
>Learn one Mid Juggle and one Low Juggle
>Go Online ranked or not depending on if you care about your ration
>focus on DEFENDING and don't rush so you train your guard
>Punish every opponent's mistake with one of your juggle.

Play like this and you'll be immediatly better than most of the noobs and shitters, but you will be far from being good it's just the first step of a long road.

Alternative trick to go to 2nd DAN without too much effort
>Pick Katarina
>Spam kicks
>>
>>381302446
all you need to know during your first week is

>He attacked like this, so I'll move like this
>He attacked like this, so I'll attack like this

in a nutshell, learn how to move and how to perform a three hit combo effectively. None of that 10 hit shit, or stances, or what moves leave you spinning, not frame data, not options. Just how to move, and how to punish with basic moves.

Pick a character and go crazy online.
>>
>>381302808
>full of old players that new players like me have no chance to have a joy of winning?
That's just your impression, you're getting your ass kicked by people that unlike you, bothered to learn shit and so they look like gods.
>>
>>381305084
I became tekken god prime with a character I can't play, so?
>>
>>381305079
wot dude
I'm coming from sfv and this is easier
who are you playing
>>
>>381302446
It's not. You're just new to fighting games.
>>
>>381305038
It's just how it is, man. I have years of experience in Soul Calibur and that helps me a lot in Tekken. There's just a lot of circumstantial stuff and a lot of menial stuff you just have to know to do well in Tekken. However, you should be able to climb to yellow ranks while still bad. Find the cheap shit dude. Find the jank and try it and see if they know. They probably don't. Finding the cheap shit is half of Tekken. Like, play Katarina and do 444 and see if they know what's up. They probably don't, if so, spam the fuck out of it. Do db4 with Lili. Do df3 with Bryan. Do junkyard with Law. Do anything you can to win. Remember, you don't want a fair fight, you want to win.

Some other things to consider, generally if you block a low and it makes them stagger, it's launch punishable. Otherwise, it PROBABLY isn't (though that doesn't mean it isn't, for example Katarina's fc df4). Two things that will take you relatively far in Tekken are movement and whiff punishing. If you can do those two things, you can beat most people. The other things will come with time and practice.
>>
>>381302808
I'm at over 100 wins and its my first week. I'm not a prodigy, and I'm not good, I just followed a tutorial or two and took the time to learn the basics of the game. Its that simple, I still take my assbeatings from more experienced players. But I also enjoy those and try to learn as much as I can from them.
>>
>>381304838
This explains a lot. I read some shit online that led me to believe I was supposed to go b,b,d/b,neutral,b,d/b,neutral etc because letting go of the stick apparently counts as an input or something? Clearly that was bullshit because you're supposed to return to back before going to neutral.

I'll try this out tomorrow. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>381305325
Havent played a fighting game since 2008 Soul caliber and before that it was Tekken 3. Learning Dragonov atm just because im 8 hours into him. Still a complete fucking rat
>>
>>381305619
You want to win with Drag? Do d2 and fff2.
>>
>>381305363
Just FYI, I'm >>381303565 and >>381305363

not >>381305038

So your post might be going over his head. He sounds pretty low level.
>>
>>381305694
whats that mean :(
>>
>>381302446
Tekken seems pretty easy compared to something like quake desu. I went into some lan tourney back when Tekken 6 came out just for laughs with my brother and did alright even if I had something like less than 20 hours in the game. Catching up to better players is easier in fighting games since its all theory and minimal musclememory.
>>
>>381304315
That's the game's fault, not theirs. If they solved the game already, then the game should be deeper.

>>381304420
Wow, they know all the moves of their opponents, their frame data and their tactics. This is all knowledge, not skill. They're obviously really skilled, but they've already hit the skill cap.
>>
>>381305772
Fuck I meant >>381305602

not >>381305363

Goddamnit 4chan, sometimes you make shit harder than it needs to be.
>>
>>381305619
I was also interested in Dragunov but I'm gonna go with Feng
A few people told me he can teach some bad habits for new players and I would be learning the game better with Feng

Also why does everyone spell Dragunov wrong
Dragunuv seems to be a somewhat more common misspelling
>>
>>381305783
They're two really good moves he has
>>
>>381305783
Go learn the notation, then worry about learning other things. I can't help you if you don't even know what I'm talking about. Check out youtube videos or tekkenzaibatsu.
>>
>>381305845
This board should have ID's
I like being able to filter faggot niggers out and not get confused on shit
>>
>>381303565
>Am I actually supposed to memorize every single one of these

The weird thing is, you just will. I have been playing Kazuya so long there is not a single move of his i cannot do. That said, not all of it i use
>>
>>381302446
I really think you should stop playing the game. You should go back to playing an easy casual game like Overwatch or Street fighter, we don't need shitters like you in our game.
The alternative is of course to kill yourself.
>>
>>381304997
but the word 'punish' is exactly for those cases isn't it? how else can i say without saying the word 'PUNISH'? lol
>>
>>381306339
>we don't need shitters like you in our game.

This attitude is why the FGC is dying and you're ending up with more games adopting the SFV model to make up for it.
>>
It's a game with a big legacy. Street Fighter takes out just as much as it adds between games but, until now, Tekken has only continuously added mechanics.
>>
File: hwoarang-4fix.jpg (454KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
hwoarang-4fix.jpg
454KB, 900x1600px
How poplar is Hwoarang?
>>
>>381303565
At your current level, you can ignore most of them. Hell most of blue rank people literally spam the same 3 combos over and over.
>>
>>381305885
>few people told me he can teach some bad habits for new players

Elaborate? How does Dragunov teach bad habits?
>>
>>381307232

Among scrubs? pretty popular. a little bit less among people who know what they are doing
>>
>>381307328

Maybe it teaches you to rush too mush and spam that fff2 too much
>>
>>381307328
why the fuck would I know I'm new I'm just trusting the dude
heres one of the posts
"Dragunov is stronger overall but Feng has a more diverse toolkit. I'd suggest Feng since with Dragunov theres a danger of relying on his strong moves/setups instead of getting better at the game.

Unless you just wanna win, then go Drag"
>>
File: 1452555822461s.jpg (9KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
1452555822461s.jpg
9KB, 250x229px
>select side

what does this mean, why would anyone pick the right side? does that mean I'll get matched with more people if pick the right side since everyone plays on left?
>>
>>381307637
I think the game mirrors inputs.
>>
>>381307637
you can both be on the left side you stoner

I guess you could pick right to get used to it when you get side switched by a throw
>>
>>381307765
>>381307780
I mean in terms of matchmaking
>>
>>381307809
I said you can both players can be on the left side stoner
It's just visual
It will not affect matchmaking
>>
>>381304997
Holy fuck, are you legit autistic?
>Getting triggered by a term
>>
>>381307890
what if I select the left side and my friend also selects the same side? wouldn't that mean I'll never get matched with him?

I'm guessing most players would default to the left side, hence my question
>>
>>381308028
Are you literally retarded
>>
>>381308028
holy shit I'm done
you're such a stoner dude
>>
>>381308028
What part of "it doesn't affect matchmaking" was hard to understand?
>>
Why is lilie such a braindead retard character?
>>
Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>381308319
trannies attract retards
>>
>>381302446
Its not that hard. Just remember a couple of launchers that are safe on block, usually your while-standing ones, and you're good to go.

The most annoying thing is memorising everyones left or right handedness, so you don't sidestep into a tracking wallop.
>>
>>381308351
You are my least favorite shitposter
>>
>>381308347
Kazuya
>>
>>381308347
The cliff
>>
>>381308140
>>381308164
>>381308235
explain how my question is retarded

if there is 1000 players, 750 selects left side and 250 selects the right, wouldn't that mean the 750 wouldn't be matched against anyone in their group? that means selecting the right side would get you matches more frequently than selecting the left
>>
>>381308438
No I'm a different guy I just picked it up from him
>>
>>381308503
Both players in the match can select left side braindead idiot
>>
>>381308347
The Demons/Oni/Devils

Heihachi had to do what he had to do
Kazuya would've have turned evil however it would have went.
>>
File: 1496478698452.png (55KB, 203x199px) Image search: [Google]
1496478698452.png
55KB, 203x199px
>>381308508
listen here you little shit
>>
>>381308503
oh my fucking god I hate stoners so much
>>
>>381308347
definitely not heihachi, the demon bloods are at fault here for existing and being evil.
>>
>>381308503
Enough bongwater in your cereal. The game allows players to play whichever side and display that for them and it DOES NOT affect matchmaking. If two players choose left/left the game will show them on the left on their screens.
>>
File: Fuckingtekken.jpg (35KB, 1411x767px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckingtekken.jpg
35KB, 1411x767px
>>381308028
They're saying that since it's a 3d game, if you both pick left, the camera just rotates so you're on the left. Here's a handy illustration I just made.
>>
>>381308347
Heihachi
>>
>>381308347
Kazumi
>>
File: 1468300972508.jpg (207KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1468300972508.jpg
207KB, 1024x768px
>>381308673
oh I get it now, never thought it worked that way

sorry for being retarded
>>
>>381308673

How do they mannage to do it?
>>
>>381308319
>lilie
That's a funny way to spell Katarina, spam 4 the character

Magic 4, CH into 4 spam. They block? No problem, it's safe to third hit.
uf/+4,4 generic hopkick crushing lows into 4 spam combo
d/b+4 the unsafe low launcher into 4 spam combo
wall splat, hol up, tactics change, spam 3!

The funny part is, the difference between proper combos and 4 spam is like 4 points of damage.
>>
>>381308720
thank you for that
I was thinking he would need it but I was too lazy to do it myself
>>
Why is Paul so great?
>>
>>381304698
>Fighting games
>Finding someone to play with
This works in the 1 out of a million chance you're on the same skill level and both equally invested into the game. All the other times it just results in salt because one of you two is going to be better or progress faster than the other. It's not particularly fun doing some FT5s with a friend and either going 5-0 or 0-5.
>>
>>381308905
Honest punch of honesty
>>
>>381308905
FREEDOM
>>
File: tifa.png (839KB, 701x739px) Image search: [Google]
tifa.png
839KB, 701x739px
>>
>>381308770
It's cool
But you have to lay off the weed my dude
>>
>>381302446
tips for paul????
>>
>>381302446

Mortal Kombat is pretty hard on medium difficulty aswel imo, its insane on Hard. Allot of beatemups are designed this way
>>
>>381308905
NO PAIN NO GAIN
>>
>>381309006
Practice deathfist, then don't use except to punish whiffs
>>
File: 1462028176291.jpg (17KB, 443x376px) Image search: [Google]
1462028176291.jpg
17KB, 443x376px
>tfw too scared to go online
>>
>>381309006
punch shitters in face
>>
>>381308815
yeah but doing the proper combos is a show of understanding your character more than just masher 4 spam. sure it might be harder but it will definitely be appreciated by your opponent.

anytime i recognize a player actually going for a proper string rather than just mashing even if they fuck it up or whatever i'll always respect them more for at least trying to give a good fight.
>>
>>381302623
set up eddy and then hand it to an epileptic. then jump them with a discoball and torch
>>
I don't know about tekken but I played ST as my first fighting game. Now I can hold my own but god damn that was a grind for about a thousand hours.

It's just how it is.
>>
>>381309102
I just play unranked games.
>>
>>381302446

I made it to green ranks in T6 without looking up a single framedata.

However, my performance became light years better when I started to watch high level play from time to time. simply by mimicking good players you will learn a lot of stuff on how and when to punish, how and when to block etc.

also, dont forget to have fun. they removed loss statistics in T7 so that people are less afraid of losing. I have a pretty easy time fighting Lili, and its only because I got rekt by her low sweep so much in T5, now i block in on reaction.

Practice mode is also your friend, I understand new players dont feel like going to the lab hours on end, but you should at least have a practice session for about 10-20 every time you boot the game, it will do wonders for you even if you just dick around.
>>
File: 1493328023783 (1).jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493328023783 (1).jpg
30KB, 640x640px
>>381309102
>>
was kazumi in control of her devil self? did she love heihachi?
>>
File: 1456718178978.gif (178KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1456718178978.gif
178KB, 160x160px
>tfw spamming tigers on eddy

get fucked nigger
>>
>>381307232
As you go up the ladder Hwo gets less and less frequent. He's a noob trap after all
>>
File: 1479220032915.jpg (32KB, 461x214px) Image search: [Google]
1479220032915.jpg
32KB, 461x214px
>>381309102
>>
>>381309315
fuck niggers
>>
Who here mains Miguel and why?
>>
>it's a retard that can spam safe mids launchers and unseeable lows that combo into a launcher episode
>>
>>381309000
I smoke lots of pot and understood immediately why he was a dingus. I'd be more ready to blame 8 hour work days + commute. :^)
>>
>>381302446
>tekken
>hard
LOL

Literally the easiest baby mode fighter
>>
>>381309223
>ST as your first game
Jesus Christ how did you get past all those fucking fireballs and Vega wall diving everywhere
>>
File: hah...ohyou.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hah...ohyou.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>381309515
>>
>>381309515
It's just the same guy in each thread
>>
>>381302446
Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK/Injustice have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.
>>
>>381309515
>>381309571
What's the least approachable series: Virtua Fighter or Tekken?
>>
>>381303565

google top 15 moves
most characters have about 100 strings, but at high level play a lot of those strings are NEVER used.

a somewhat decent player will use all the safe stuff and do well, however a really good player will find application for the lesser used moves since it throws people off guard especially good players.
>>
>>381309379
hey if it works it works
>>
>>381309376
i do and its because i like punching things while looking cool

i turn on the game and ask myself
"why havent i gotten any scrubs with instakill punch today?"
then try and do that
>>
>>381309006
Give them the old deathfist/demoman mixup until they start spacing properly
>>
>>381309524
>Vega wall diving everywhere
o.shotos reversal DP

the vega matchup taught me how to deal with crossups and vortex
>>
File: roflerofl.gif (3MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
roflerofl.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>381309624
>he actually believes this
>>
>>381309624
I'm 100% clueless on what video game you're actually trying to describe. Person 4 Arena? lol fuck
>>
>>381309624
scrub
>>
>>381309673
Only reason it works is because of online delay makinh it impossible to block the low even though I can see it coming from miles away
>>
File: 1395770372807.png (988KB, 1630x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1395770372807.png
988KB, 1630x1051px
>>381302446
>>
File: 1494827253050.png (101KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1494827253050.png
101KB, 500x415px
>>381309524
>>381309709
oh yeah and

>fireballs

that wasn't so bad, dealing with zoning isn't hard once you're used to old sagat and keep a non fireball character in your arsenal
>>
>>381309379
>unseeable lows that combo into a launcher
For example?
>>
>>381309640

VF1 and Tekken 1 was made by same director, so they both have fundamental that apply to both games, but overall I'd say they're about the same. although I would say some tekken characters harder to execute strings, but I think its more because of the fact Tekken has had more games to refine and find new ways for characters to have varied play styles.
Juggles are pretty fun in both series.
funilly enough, MC in VF and Tekken are the character the require very strict exection.
>>
>>381302808
You ask the wrong questions. Ofc someone who´s been playing since tekken 1 should have a big ass advantage and wreck your ass in the early ranks, there´s no reason they shouldn´t.

The real issue with tekken 7 is that it has been out since march 18 2015 and you have been able to import it since july 5 2016 from Japan. Those player who actually imported it and played it serious will have a great advantage even over oldschool players because they know all the changes and has mastered the new mechanics already.

Of course no one is in the wrong here except Bandai.
>>
File: wasntthatsmart.png (115KB, 265x348px) Image search: [Google]
wasntthatsmart.png
115KB, 265x348px
>>381309853
dealing with ST sagat isn't bad when you play sagat either.
>>
Kazumi is really fun aside from her b,f+2,1,1+2

anyone has tips? who are some good players to watch?
>>
>>381309897
What game did Harada take over?
>>
>>381305826

People at LANs are not fighting game people.

Fighting game people are ridiculously particular and only play their one game. At PDXLAN5 I took 2nd in Tekken 5 playing the Eddie Gordo clone and mashing.

By comparison, if I went to any fighting game community local where there's a half dozen people I'd get bodied by them all, even in the ones I actually play.
>>
File: 1353069969560.jpg (8KB, 199x228px) Image search: [Google]
1353069969560.jpg
8KB, 199x228px
>Practicing Wavedashes
>for some reason King's is has a different input
>f n d df is normal
>follow up and what has to be repeated is f df d df

But why????
>>
File: dhalsim.png (66KB, 777x694px) Image search: [Google]
dhalsim.png
66KB, 777x694px
>>381309931
I play sim and honda
>>
>>381309972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXmgsQw3bpo
>>
File: 1428562968281.png (276KB, 326x324px) Image search: [Google]
1428562968281.png
276KB, 326x324px
>>381309624
>top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK/Injustice
>Street Fighter
>MK
>Injustice

LMAO

>furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button
And can be blocked/punished mid-string or straight up parried, and many of 'those' combos do fuck all damage even if an idiot can't block before or during the string.

>nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken.

You mean the rage arts that scale like a bitch on a combo, and by themselves only do 50 - 60 damage that can be easily blocked/punished a mile away?

>matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first".

In Kyu rank.

>slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly.

This implies that you clutch your victories in a near-defeat on a regular basis. Congratulations for sucking, scrub.

>If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

So in closing, you can't block a simple repeated high/mid string before, or even during it. You can't block or sidestep and get beat by literal button mashers in the Kyu ranks.

Again, Congratulations you fuck.
>>
>>381308503
ALL IT DOES IS FLIP THE CAMERA ON THE OTHER SIDE FOR THE OTHER PLAYER SO THEY CAN EXPERIENCE LEFT SIDE TOO
>>
yo btw guys any recommendations for buying good sticks? i'm having problem moving lever on my arcade stick.
>>
>>381309858

not him, but bunch of characters have low launchers, but most of them a reactable, even online I would say, that guy probably low blocks or parries a tad to late, online is about prediction and mind games more than offline.
>>
File: 1467219136947.png (461KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1467219136947.png
461KB, 870x722px
>>381309850
>>
>>381309897
>tekken
>varied play styles
lol
>>
>>381310123
idk just open it up and replace your stick, what's the problem?
>>
>>381310149
you fool don't give it to him
>>
>>381309938

Believe Harada was small time debugger in T2, and was promoted to co-director or some shit in T3.
>>
>>381310093
That is pasta anon.
>>
>it's a /v/ sucks at fighting games episode
These are always hilarious
>>
>>381310168

>flying devil man
>robot waifu with super sonic kicks
>a fucking bear
>dancing nigger

and that's only 4 characters.
>>
>>381310206
i bought my stick two weeks ago, and when i firstly used my stick it was okay. and now the lever part is really rusty that most of my commands that i put don't work or just input as other random techniques which i don't even know how to use
>>
>>381310230
harada has been director since tekken 3
>>
>>381307637
>why would anyone pick the right side
Let me guess, you are a pad user.
>>
>>381310286
All play exactly the same with the same playstyle
>>
>>381310286
don't give him the (you) dummy
>>
>>381310361

they all open their opponent completely different ways.

let me guess, you were going to make some snarky reply about how tekken is all about launchers into juggles?
>>
>>381310168
>yoshimitsu and his different sword stances
>steve who only uses his fists
>hwaorang who only uses his legs
>king and his crazy grapple combos
>eddy's breakdancing shit
yeah man they're all the same
>>
>>381309897
>>381309938
>>381310230
Nope
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsuhiro_Harada
>>
>>381310451
Every single one of them has the same playstyle, tekken is an extremely homogenized game with many characters even sharing move pools.
>>
>>381310456
this guy has been samefagging in another thread and just really wants (you)s
There might be two of them though
>>
>>381310478

first statement still holds true though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tekken_(video_game)#Development_and_release

>Namco acquired developers from longtime competitor Sega, which had recently created the first 3D fighting game with 1993's Virtua Fighter.[3][4] The game was originally going to be titled Rave War, but in its final stages of development it was changed to Tekken.
>>
lmao just play paul and

demo man if they stand block
death fist if they crouch block
>>
>>381310642
>do demoman
>oops you got hit by a low that's faster than 15f and now you eat a full combo
>do deathfist
>nah they where stand blocking
>>
File: CewXAezWEAUowwJ.jpg (59KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
CewXAezWEAUowwJ.jpg
59KB, 600x653px
>>381310543

>with many characters even sharing move pools.

LMFAO, please dont tell my you play Sleep Fighter
>>
>>381310069
kek that works too. I should have looked back in on this thread sooner.
>>
>>381310456
"only uses his fists" is not a play style, either you are completely clueless as to what an actual play style is in which case you are a casual who is unqualified to be having this conversation in the first place or are seriously trying to troll.
>>
>just spam safe launchers
>if it hits combo
>if it's blocked 50/50 where if it hits you get a combo anyway
what's the fucking point of this bullshit
>>
>>381310870
sounds like you are being baited by frametraps, which character is fucking you over friend?
>>
>>381302446
yeah op, just find a character that looks / moves / does cool shit and attempt to do said cool shit on other people online, if you don't like losing then yeah it'll be hard for you, but eventually you'll rest at a rank where your win / loss will be roughly 50% give or take just like any other game. if you wanna try to win evo then yeah you are better off waiting for dragonball or something else newer and not as much legacy knowledge.
>>
>>381310456
>yoshimitsu and his different sword stances
Minimal effect on the game

>steve who only uses his fists
Not a playstyle

>hwaorang who only uses his legs
Not a playstyle

>king and his crazy grapple combos
Not a grappler, and his "crazy grapple combos" are useless and can be easily teched/reversed

>eddy's breakdancing shit
Not a playstyle

This post is proof enough that tekken shitters are utterly clueless when it comes to fighting games.
>>
>>381310543
but I thought sfv was all rushdown
>>
File: mugen_3D.jpg (264KB, 1491x764px) Image search: [Google]
mugen_3D.jpg
264KB, 1491x764px
>>381302446
>Why is tekken so har
it's not -- it's just a shit fest of broken hit-boxes / collision detection and an inanely retardedly low-high-mid mechanic, that conspire to make it feel like it's hard to master, when there is nothing TO master... 'cept spergging
>>
What matters most when choosing a character

Visual appeal > how satisfying the character feels >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tier list
>>
>>381310989
>SFV
That's some inferiority complex you have there, no one mentioned SFV.
>>
>>381311079
This
I love Asuka!
>>
>>381311004

so you want a dive kick that is low or mid depending on range? has that ever been a thing in any fighting game?
>>
Reminder tekken 7 is "kusoge" (literally shit game) full of infinite and touch of death combos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuNjHpcIA8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlkx1LTC-ug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqEcCOWCA2E
>>
>>381311083
oops
I thought I was in the other thread with the sf guys
>>
>>381311161

this bait is so bad, not even newbs fall for it.
>>
>>381311161
(You)
>>
>>381311161
Hi again man i'm glad you came back to shitpost another thread
>>
File: an_hero_grumpy_cat.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
an_hero_grumpy_cat.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>381311079
>Visual appeal > how satisfying the character feels >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tier list
having to clarify something so bleedingly obvious to plebes, is about as scathing an indictment on the FG community as it could ever have levelled at it
>>
>>381311117
>Liking Asuka for visual appeal
lmao at her stupid looking stiff idle animation, if there's any animation at all. Even Jack-7 is less of a robot than her.
>>
>>381309918
>The real issue with tekken 7 is that it has been out since march 18 2015 and you have been able to import it since july 5 2016 from Japan.
Can you even import arcade cabinet for non-retro game unless you own a business?
>>
>>381311212
You cant call something "bait" when he posts video evidence with it.
>>
>>381311227
every day newfags enter into the fighting game scene trying to get serious and preparing to have their fun hindered
they just need to be reminded that after all, video games is all about fun
>>
>>381311292

I miss when trolling on this site wasnt obvious
>>
>>381310920
Every single character
>>
File: 1492803634130.png (196KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1492803634130.png
196KB, 872x632px
>>381311265
I love my robot(humans) wives!
>>
>>381311347
>trying this hard to damage control
>>
>>381311004
Low high mid is literally just low high from 2d fighters, the mids are overheads.
>>
File: dark_lolies.gif (3MB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
dark_lolies.gif
3MB, 636x358px
>>381311137
I want hit-boxes TO MAKE SOME FUCKING SENSE and a 3-D fighting game engine THAT'S NOT FUCKING SHITE

>lies prone
>opponent stepping side-kicks
>hits prone target
>impact cloud appears at CHEST or where a STANDING char. would be
>"MIDDLE"
>repeat three(3) times ( for good measure)

...and don't get me started on the non-existent 3-D the ((((3D))) Tekken sports -- LITERALLY - CANNOT -- SIDE-STEP - A - SINGLE - ATTACK

>autism
>>
>>381303617
when you meet skeleton
>>
>>381311161
uh I think that last one is only on kuma on bottom floors after a floor break
never seen the other two actually be a threat but alright
>>
>>381311469
>autism
Yes, you do seem to suffer from that.
>>
>>381311445
Tekken 7 is my first 3D fighting game, why do you have to block everything (except for lows) standing and not everything crouching (like in 2D game) except for overheads?
Makes it really confusing for someone coming from 2D
>>
Reminder tekken 7 has the most input lag out of any fighting game ever made

http://shoryuken.com/2017/06/02/tekken-7s-input-delay-has-been-tested-heres-how-it-compares-to-other-games-and-its-predecessors/
>>
File: ..gif (226KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
..gif
226KB, 200x200px
>>381311469
>dark_lolies.gif
>>
>>381311567
That one actually got patched out anyways.
>>
>>381311627
Because of mids being the strongest moves and the fast lows don't do much damage.
>>
>>381311656
You are just the same fucking guy posting the same things on every thread aren't you motherfucker
>>
File: 1465615955128.jpg (15KB, 234x230px) Image search: [Google]
1465615955128.jpg
15KB, 234x230px
>>381311656
I really hope this is a lot of fun for you
>>
>>381311656
(((PS4)))
>>
File: rumination.gif (2MB, 150x111px) Image search: [Google]
rumination.gif
2MB, 150x111px
>>381311445
>Low high mid is literally just low high from 2d fighters
>2D
>>
Just do jabs and standing low kicks over and over again until your opponent does something incredibly stupid that allows you to get a juggle going.
>>
>>381310712
>implying annoying has the reaction time to block demoman until you get to warrior
>>
>rage drive doesn't beat armor

that's retarded
>>
>>381311861
anyone*
>>
File: AVwFXea.jpg (390KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AVwFXea.jpg
390KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw to intelligent to play high tier character
>>
>>381305826
literally the opposite
>>
>>381311417

>trying this Hard to shit on game you dont play
>>
>>381308347

Heihachi, should have just killed the brat and ended it there.
>>
>>381312451
Don't need to try, the game does a good enough job at shitting on itself
>>
>been playing non stop for over 2 weeks, literally 150+ hours played
>not even including 100s hours reading and watching videos

>people online are into orange ranks and I'm still barely winning in blue

I fucking hate this game so much
>>
>>381312856
are you eu/ps4?
if yes, we can spar a bit
>>
how to break command grabs?
>>
>>381311469
Look, dude, you know they won't listen to you. Fighting game fans are just used to all the nonsensical shit what would be cleared up or made sensible in any other genre, so the devs will just continue to not care about that stuff because the fans are just happy to keep it the same. You should be used to this by now. You know that the fanbase are repulsed by the mere suggestion that the game show how hitboxes actually work or do something useful like that that you give you more than trial and error, so don't be surprised.
>>
>>381311627
>>381311627
>why do you have to block everything (except for lows) standing and not everything crouching (like in 2D game) except for overheads?

I went the other way and I have to ask you the same question in reverse. Why the fuck was 'crouch to block by default' a thing in the first place? It looks ridiculous and makes no sense.
>>
>>381312856
watch a wiff punish video, it helps
>>
>>381313642
Probably because 2D games have more air options. From jump-ins/cross-ups to divekicks, IADs and air footsies™.
No idea desu.
>>
>>381311627
This system is logical, while 2d "overheads" is fucked up.
>>
>>381304997
Now this is something I can get the heck behind.
>>
File: 62719346_p0.jpg (304KB, 1698x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62719346_p0.jpg
304KB, 1698x1200px
Tekken makes me hard too, OP
>>
>>381314052
>This system is logical
What makes it logical?
>>
File: legit.jpg (93KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
legit.jpg
93KB, 400x300px
>>381312150
>Beginner
>Go easy on me
>Pimped out dress
>>
I hate stance-heavy characters so much
>>
>>381302446
Just play Paul.
Doesnt require any combos or anything, just mash fists to the body and win against noobs.
>>
>>381314183
a-anon that's lewd post more
>>
>>381314191
You block lows by guarding low. You block highs by guarding high and just holding "b". Blocking mids should be blocked by guarding high for game balance. Meanwhile in 2d you have to always hold db and stand to overheads which means no sense at all.
>>
>>381311367

what I like to do when I get destroyed by a character/player, i use the record function in practice mode to learn how to interrupt specific set-ups and what not.
>>
File: 1450141216938.jpg (29KB, 626x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450141216938.jpg
29KB, 626x720px
>>381304997
>REEEE STOP SAYING PUNISH
>w-we gotta punish these morons for saying punish!!!

This is some supreme "flippin" autism, friend.
>>
>Get to Expert in one evening
>Lost 10 matches in a row to 2 good players and a bunch of shitters who play by scripts which I can't recognize yet cause new to Tekken
>Got demoted

Feels bad.
How do I stop King's shenanigans when he starts doing crushing lows, jumping attacks that leave him grounded and all the stupid unblockables shit?
Tried sidestapping and got tracked by his mids every time
>>
>>381314790

a lot of Kings unblockable shit is actually duckable.
find a low crushing move to counter low spamming losers
anti-air jumpins, usually a neutral 4 does the job .
>>
>know exactly what to do to counter the opponents moves
>do them
>get hit into combo anyway because of delay
>>
>>381315068
Spam harada in Twitter. I'm almost keen on switching to PC version if not for the absence of jukebox and exclusive suits. God, most of T7's ost gives me cancer.
>>
>>381314790
Which crushing lows?
If he does that high jump with landing unblockable it can be easily punch-parried. Standing unblockable from backturned is high, as other anon said. Small jump when he lands on you can be just jabbed in the air (probably imposible in shitty PS4 online) and lead to float combo.
>>
>>381314906
What do once king realizes you duck his throws after punsh strings and starts hopkicking?

Yeah mix up etc. but it kind of hurts too much to get hit by either, compared to the usual guessing game shenanigans.
>>
File: C_hJOh6U0AA2rwT.png (463KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
C_hJOh6U0AA2rwT.png
463KB, 600x880px
What does someone who has never played Tekken at a level above mashing as a kid need to know to get into Tekken 7? I've played a lot of 2D fighters, DoA and Soul Caliibur.

I hear Akuma is hard to play and fairly mediocre, but I've seen some really damaging combos and the Raging Demon looks great.
>>
>>381315428
I know its hard, but you shouldn't duck throws. If your oppponent notices, he is going to using launchers instead of throws and its going to be much worse.
>>
>>381315428
Break throws, punish hopkicks
>>
>>381312150
my dick bro, stop it.
>>
>>381302446
You don't need to know all that if you play low level. You'll appreciate the depth of the mechanics at high level.
>>
Is Jin the only non-shit tier fighter? No one else's fighting style has any sort of philosophy. It's all button mashing nonsense.
>>
>>381302446
It's gamer apartheid by design. The only thing you can do is pick Kazumi so you have an easy way to back dash learn a few combos and just have fun.

Forget being a Korean.
>>
File: Deathfist.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Deathfist.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>381316880
Paul
>>
File: Castle-Freak-cover.jpg (16KB, 260x368px) Image search: [Google]
Castle-Freak-cover.jpg
16KB, 260x368px
>>381316914
This triggers me so bad
>>
File: 20160805023549.png (262KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
20160805023549.png
262KB, 400x224px
>have fun playing with people around the same skill level as me
>get rekt by people who are considerably better
There's no worse feeling than getting literally zero offense in against someone online.
>>
File: Deathfist 2.webm (2MB, 640x332px) Image search: [Google]
Deathfist 2.webm
2MB, 640x332px
>>381317029
>triggered by honest whiff punishes
>>
>>381304997
GO TO SLEEP JHUNIE
>>
File: [T7] First Online Perfect.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
[T7] First Online Perfect.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>when you meet someone even worse than you online
>>
File: 1498032023462.png (71KB, 229x393px) Image search: [Google]
1498032023462.png
71KB, 229x393px
>>381317710
>>
>>381317710
>beginner
>>
File: 1496792007954.webm (2MB, 720x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496792007954.webm
2MB, 720x700px
>>381316810
It's okay
>>
File: 1434627229665.jpg (423KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434627229665.jpg
423KB, 1920x1080px
>>381318181
>next gen
>still worse models than Dead or Alive
>>
>>381318257
>comparing porn trash with 100% focus on female bodies to a fighting game
:^)
>>
>>381318338
excuses excuses :^)
>>
>>381304997
What term would you use then when you do damage on your opponent directly as a result of their mistake?
>>
>>381318178
This is my first Tekken so I'm learning the basics.
I got my ass absolutely fucking handed to me by a Kazuya though, that was nasty.
>>
>>381318495
capitalising
>>
>>381315697
The fact they still haven't met story-wise just reminds me how much the story mode was shit.
>>
>>381302808
What
A
Little
Bitch
You
Are
>>
>>381302808
The game isn't full of hardened veterans, though. Just play player matches and you should be matched against beginners. Only play ranked after you have a firm grasp on your character.
>>
>>381302446
>that grammar
Low IQ won't get you anywhere with this game.
>>
>>381320323
what if I pick josie or dragunov
>>
>>381320809
High tier doesn't mean shit if you're garbage. Try easier characters like Katarina and Asuka
>>
>>381304427
>i don't know what smurfs are
>>
>>381320882
i thought drag was the easiest
>>
>>381305835
Gooks have been putting korean slave hours into the game for over two years now games deep enough everyone else just needs time with it to catch up
>>
File: 1497524372775.png (735KB, 539x848px) Image search: [Google]
1497524372775.png
735KB, 539x848px
>>381302446
It's really not difficult when you stop thinking about memes and terminologies and just play the game. I don't know how many people have to explain this but the modern age of people are so addicted to hand holding and internet guides that they are human and that their brains are quite powerful. If you just play the game, your brain will take you very far. Greater distances than memes and terminologies ever will.
>>
>>381317710
>beginner vs beginner

Why do you people bother to record matches?
>>
>>381302446
>only played 2D fighters for the past 15 years
>every time a new 3D games come out I ask the guys at my local if it's worth it or shit
>"3D fighters are too easy don't lose your time with it"
>buy tekken 7 to play with a close friend
>game is actually good
why are 2d only players such faggots?I should have tried tekken even when they say it was shit. I feel retarded now
>>
>>381321389
Because examples of low-level play encourage people to pick up the game
>>
>>381320960
Dragunov is high tier, not easy. What this means is that he is really good once you know how to play him thanks to all the tools that are available to him.

Easy characters are, obviously, easy to pick up and get decent at, but they do not even come near the skill ceiling that a high tier character has, even if mastered.
>>
>>381312150
>Tekken 7
>tiers
fuck oooooff
>>
Who's Aris?
>>
So like how much of your character's move set should you have memorized? How much of it is actually useful in competitive play? When I'm getting pressured by a really good player I find I pretty much devolve into relying two main attacks to try to create an opening because people seem to have a hard time guarding against them. Anytime I try to use my other attacks, they get easily blocked so I revert back to those two moves because they actually go through. Where's the line between that and saying doing the Deadshot gun spam in Injustice 2?
>>
File: aris.png (182KB, 922x573px) Image search: [Google]
aris.png
182KB, 922x573px
>>381322119
a cool dude who loves Tekken and hates stoners. best story teller. He is also REALLY good at explaining Tekken mechanics.
>>
>>381322119
my dad
>>
>>381308347
Hei
>knows that his son is probably megademon
>trains him strongest martial art
>makes him angry and hateful
Good job faget.
>>
File: dragunov.png (711KB, 988x539px) Image search: [Google]
dragunov.png
711KB, 988x539px
>>381322206
I play mostly Dragunov, and I have memorized all of his strings. It makes a world of difference, especially against someone who doesn't have the entire repertoire of their character memorized, so they only use a couple of strings that you can easily adapt to.

It's all about options, and when you have more of them than your opponent, you are already at an advantage. Learn those strings, anon.
>>
>>381322078
>Gigas vs Xiaoyu
>even
fuck oooooff
>>
>>381304249
That's why it's suggested you start with friends or people with moderate experience. I hadn't touched a fighting game since soul calibur much less thinking about learning. I didn't get into fighting until I me some dudes at my old job and decided to study and brush up because I got tired of getting dumped on by the supposed group scrub. Since then I've played Guilty gear, KoF, Street fighter, Chaos Code, and now Tekken.
>>
>>381312150
How did you get Kazumi's bikini set?
>>
>>381309261
10-20 minutes? But I play for like twice that much at a time
>>
>>381308347
>I'm going to kill Heihachi and end his bloodline
>but first I'll give him a kid with the devil gene
women
>>
>thinks Jin is his rival
>Jin probably doesn't even know his name
>has no way of ever beating Devil Jin
>irrelevant to the story because he's not related to the Mishimas by blood
>ends up saving Jin from being exploded
>Jin could have probably survived that blast anyway
>loses an eye in the process
Being Hworang is fucking suffering
>>
>>381302446
Is wired xbox 360 contoller good? I feel like this piece of shit fucks up my inputs, I can't even pull off things like df2 consistently
>>
>>381322924
>ends up saving Jin from being exploded
y tho
>>
>>381316914
sweet justice
>>
>>381322930
xbox dpad is pretty shitty
>>
>>381322817
M O D S
>>
>>381323036
They were gay for each other all along
>>
>>381316880

He's too honest and very fundamental for casuals. Literally easy to pick up, hard to master: the character.
>>
File: 1498041778116.jpg (388KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498041778116.jpg
388KB, 849x1200px
>>381322924
>Jin's busty tomboy cousin
>Jin doesn't know she exists
>Touch can drive devil gene back or something
>Demoted to wacky hijinks with Lili

Being Asuka is bliss.
>>
File: 1450341782838.jpg (7KB, 297x286px) Image search: [Google]
1450341782838.jpg
7KB, 297x286px
Controllers vs FightSticks vs Keyboard
Who wins?
>>
>>381323036

Shounen rival homolust
>>
>>381322924
I hope they end up becoming friends in the next game.
>>
>>381323757
Dance pad
>>
>>381323757
The better player
>>
>>381309376
>"Are you ready to lose"
>Know damn well that's not what he says
>Get friend to translate
>Now laugh harder when I connect it off of a bound
>>
File: tekprimary.jpg (49KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
tekprimary.jpg
49KB, 825x464px
>he isn't maining/subbing a Mishima
how can you live with yourself?
>>
>>381307637
>>381307765
>>381308028
>>381308503
you must be trolling or you are one of the dumbest people in the world
>>
>>381323970
Memeshimas are fagets
Play a real character like Paul
>>
>>381323903
He says "looks like you are about to lose" and then he says "get out of my sight" in his RA.

Miguel also says "I hate you and only you" to Jin.
>>
>>381307809
>>381308028
>>381307637
>>381308503
/v/'s stupidity never ceases to amaze.
>>
>>381323970
But I am
>>
File: tekken7-josie-screen6.jpg (333KB, 563x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tekken7-josie-screen6.jpg
333KB, 563x1000px
Fact: Josie Rizal has the most powerful cunny in the world.
>>
File: 1497964696570.png (212KB, 1382x1319px) Image search: [Google]
1497964696570.png
212KB, 1382x1319px
>>381323151
Shit, what controller should I get then?
>>
loops were a mistake
>pick that evil jin guy
>spin u to the ground'
>repeat
>"perfect"
>>
>>381324262
an arcade stick
>>
>>381324262
hitbox baby
>>
File: vPAvtn2.jpg (9KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
vPAvtn2.jpg
9KB, 250x238px
>>381324342
what are you even talking about
>>
File: 2600.jpg (21KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
2600.jpg
21KB, 400x458px
>>381324262
>>
>>381324342
W-what?
block low?
>>
>>381324413
not jin and not evil jin the third guy who i dont know his name
he has that spin kick thing from high to low and if he hits low u get to the ground
after u get up he does it again and u go to the ground again
cant defend it in time or roll backwards
>>
>>381324385
Im not a retarded gook
>>381324404
nicememe.me
>>
>>381324516
>not jin and not evil jin the third guy who i dont know his name
Kazuya I'm guessing
>he has that spin kick thing from high to low and if he hits low u get to the ground
so block low, after you see the mid surely you know the low is coming?
>after u get up he does it again and u go to the ground again
>cant defend it in time or roll backwards
you certainly can defend it in time, there's like 8 wakeup options you need to learn. try a standard back getup and see where that gets you
>>
>>381324608
i lost 4 rounds to that in a row last night
i tried to defend it but it never worked in time
what are the wakeup options u speak of
>>
>>381324729
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj2zbqTiAZI

go into training mode and record Kazuya to do his spin kick over and over again, see what options work for you

infinites don't exist
>>
Why is Asuka so rimmable?
>>
has anyone ever pulled of miguel one shot
>>
File: 1498050006613.png (683KB, 640x868px) Image search: [Google]
1498050006613.png
683KB, 640x868px
>>
>>381325142
now all we need is character to be hidden in ranked and to be able to play a third deciding match if the revenge match makes it 1-1
>>
File: bearly legal.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bearly legal.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>381324183
I agree
>>
>>381305826
>Tekken seems pretty easy compared to something like quake desu.

t. Somebody that has never played a fighting game

FPS are easier because the depth of skill is a lot shallower in regards to getting to grips.

FPS: Point. Shoot. Map awareness/weapon controls if Arena shooter.
Fighting games: Movement. Combos. "Fundamentals"/pokes, reversals. Subsystems (Heat/Tension gauges, Faultless defense/Bursts in animu fighters...)
>>
File: file_12452_tekken-7[1].jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file_12452_tekken-7[1].jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, MIGHT.
>>
how do i stomp on grounded opponents?

i know only certain characters can do it but I can't find it in my movelists

kazuya main if that helps
>>
>>381325607
Hey my favorite pasta
>>
File: 1490627003764.png (165KB, 557x592px) Image search: [Google]
1490627003764.png
165KB, 557x592px
>>381323976
>>381324137
jfc niggers it's been 6 hours stop replying
>>
>>381302446
>"simply" enjoying a fighting game
>>
>>381325347
anyone got a webm of her when she's passed out and there's a string of saliva leaking out of her mouth
>>
>>381322924
How does he fight with one eye?
>>
>>381302446
>most in-depth, easily accessible, almost unlimited and detailed FG tutorials ever available in history at your fingertips right this second
>calls Tekken too hard.

You remind me of those fucks on NeoGaf. Whining that FGs are too difficult, when the truth is, you're just lazy. You want glory and ego stroking without the work.

And you don't even have to work! The problem is, you want to be like the Pros. Stop copying them, stop watching them. Back in the SFII days, the majority of people couldn't even do a dragon punch consistently, yet the game sold millions and no one whined it was too hard. Know why? Because the game was good and people didn't wanna "be like the pros".

Your own idiocy is telling you "the game is too hard", when the truth is it's "it's hard to play like the pros I see on youtube."

Tekken 1,2,3,4, no one cared how hard it was. Everyone was in their own bubble, beating their friends and thinking they're the best in the world. But as soon as there's this online FGC, it's all suddenly too hard!

FGs aren't selling as well these days because if you compare equivalencies, they suck in comparison to the old ones.

Old ones had
>the best graphics around, better than high PCs.
^Think about the modern equivalent for a second.
>individual stages for each character.
>each new console release had more content than the last
>memorable music.

Not one modern FG has all of that. They got lazy and the engines suck.
>>
>>381325142
>Miguel's power crush fixed
Wait what, was it broken? How?
>>
File: 1454028827978.jpg (380KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1454028827978.jpg
380KB, 765x1024px
Why can't White guys play fighting games? Asians are inherently good at them and don't need tutorials. It's like instinct. Same goes for Italians, Latinos, Arabs, Blacks... With Whites though, trying to explain to them how to play a fighting game is like trying to teach a dog a Latin. They get confused and enraged and start barking angrily.
>>
>>381302925
>still forcing this gay joke
>>
>>381325631
Every character has something that will let you hit a downed opponent. Command stomps are generally d+3+4 though. They only work if your opponent is laying down though. If you try the inputs while standing, nothing will happen.
>>
>>381326046
Don't be shy and make a new thread with this post. You'll get more (you)s that way.
>>
>>381310956

Yoshi's sword stances have a huge effect on how he's able to open up his opponent

In terms of different playstyles you can look at the 3 mishimas who have pretty much the same moveset but the frame data on their characters changes their gameplan completely

Heihachi has a lot of good, quick mids with fast enough lows to make him formidable in neutral but where he really wants to get you is the wall because all of his good mids are quick and wallsplat, so he wants to keep you cornered and then put you into a guessing game for free damage

Kazuya lacks a lot of safe mid pokes but has a a frame 13 launcher with his EWGF so he plays more defensively and then capitalizes on mistakes, which is why he's a bit harder than the other two mishimas at high level

Devil Jin has a lot of good, safe pokes, decent damage and carry and all of the good mishima stuff so he's really open ended in how he ends up being played

If you're going to retort with >dash and mash strings xD then you really have no understanding of how Tekken works at a base mechanical level
>>
>>381302446
Tekken is easy as shit. Try playing the computer in SF2 hyper. Fucking input reading bullshit.
>>
>>381326046
White people have better things to do. The only reason why Asians are so good is because their game culture is hyper-obsessed and their culture downplays showboating/glory-hunting/and popping off. So they're better at suppressing their emotions.

Every time some ethnicity of country dominates at something, you get faggots like you thinking "it must be in da blood!" Like the kind of people who think the daughter or son of a famous athlete will automatically be good at said sport. Doesn't work like that. It's primitive, stone-age thinking. And no, I'm not White.
>>
I always seem to lose the first match, I do much much better in the revenge match(es), am I slow in the head for not learning to vs my opponent in the first match or is it just about learning each character more
>>
>>381325957
I don't know, I main Miguel and it always worked correctly for me.
>>
How do I deal with low hit/sweep combo starters ? How is it fair that I have to deal with combo mixups? And if I predict wrong (50/50) it's half my health gone.
>>
>>381326479
t. Paisley White
>>
>>381326814
block them? lows are slow and mostly unsafe
>>
>>381326814
lows that launch are slow and reactable, lows that are quick aren't reactable but don't launch

just block nigga
>>
>>381326992
>>381327198
Fml then I just get Middle-hit launched
>>
File: les do dis.jpg (614KB, 1034x1068px) Image search: [Google]
les do dis.jpg
614KB, 1034x1068px
I wanna tickle that tummy.
>>
>>381327284
>kuma's keychain
>>
>>381326046
>slipping "Italians" in there
can I get a rundown on this meme?
>>
How's the PC community for this game? I have a PS4 but I'd rather get the PC version, however since it's the first Tekken on PC I' a bit worried.

Also are there any bugs or other issues that are specific to one version over the other?
>>
>>381326814
If your opponent spam same annoying low pokes try to sidestep when he is about to approach you. Most of these low don't track so you just sidestep a little beforehand and launch punish him for 40% health.
Or play defensively, backdash and bait his low, when it comes out(whiffs) punish with some long range string.
Or low parry his low and punish with full juggle
Or just block. And punish with while standing move or launcher into full juggle.
>>
>>381327919
Console load times are like 5 times as long

I've had no problem getting matches on PC so far, plenty of players
>>
File: dude what.png (695KB, 651x671px) Image search: [Google]
dude what.png
695KB, 651x671px
Ah, my new home.
>>
>>381328142
Never, filthy pedo.
>>
File: Tekken 7 in a nutshell.png (15KB, 240x717px) Image search: [Google]
Tekken 7 in a nutshell.png
15KB, 240x717px
>>381322901
>>381308347
this
>>
>>381328142
Tekken's youngest character is Lili and she's probably taller than you
>>
>>381328078
Alright, guess I'm diving in. I'm rusty as fuck on Tekken though, I hope there are enough shitty players that I don't get crushed in online.
>>
>>381325142
has anyone got this patch yet?
>>
Are there any situations where neutral block is preferable to holding back?

The only thing I can think of is its faster to low parry from n to d/f than it is from b
>>
>>381327920
Hmmm. Thank you, that's good advice. I'll try to learn to predict when they like to hit low and act accordingly
>>
>play paul
>use demoman and deathfist mixups
>win

there you go
>>
File: 20170621143145_2.jpg (947KB, 1486x942px) Image search: [Google]
20170621143145_2.jpg
947KB, 1486x942px
>>381328327
Probably tied with Xiao
>>
File: 645758.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
645758.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
Why is Feng Wei so great?
>>
>>381325929
>each new console release had more content than the last
Come on m8, This is obviously unsustainable
No other competitive genre does this and it's for good reason.
>>
>>381328721
I wish it was me on left. God, I want Lili to step on my balls and humilate me
>>
>>381302446
Kys underage faggot
>>
File: 1452095372024.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452095372024.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>381302446
I feel like it's well balanced with regards to difficulty for all skill levels
Complete beginners can just mash n' bash and certain strings will come out, things look cool I just punched a guy's healthbar off
People who understand how fighting games work (streamboars) can start learning multiple strings, like one ends with a low, ok, other ends with a mid, ok, that starts of a low, ok, that's a high crush ok. This is one of the main resons why I picked up Bryan in T3, because he had a ton of easy strings to do, despite them being unsafe.
Intermediate players can get to know some of the cheaper stuff and how to punish things, stuff like proper juggles, 10strings, punishing 10strings, parries, sidestepping, grabs etc
Advanced players have a heap of advanced shit to learn, KBDs, PEWGFs, TJUs, RDCs, iWR etc
>>
new tekken player here

if i rank up to blue
can i get demoted back to silver?

or once u get promoted to a new colour u cant fall back?
>>
File: 1231435346346780.jpg (369KB, 962x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1231435346346780.jpg
369KB, 962x1018px
>>381328327
I do main Lili and she's taller by one whole foot.
>>
>>381329267
Yeah you can, I got demoted to 3rd dan and then promoted myself to Grand Master yesterday
>>
File: 1494987456899.png (439KB, 639x459px) Image search: [Google]
1494987456899.png
439KB, 639x459px
>i do a string
>they block
>they do a string
>i block
>try to sidestep
>get hit by a move that im sure isn't a homing move
>lose 30% of my health

what am i doing wrong/should be doing instead?
>>
>>381329478
Not sidestepping.
>>
>>381329478
If you want to step, play Soul Calibur
>>
>>381303565
learn the simple combos at first, get used to them, then once you're tired of doing the same shit, learn more combos.
Did it with Kazumi on 7, i know around 11 moves with her by now.
>>
>>381329478
>sidestepping in tekken 7
>>
>win promotion match with the pizza
>forgot to record the match
fuck
>>
File: 1497919410547.jpg (129KB, 995x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497919410547.jpg
129KB, 995x1080px
>Asuka players distracting me with their lewd outfits

Damn you all
>>
guys, should i keep using the d-pad or start using the analog stick?
>>
>>381302660
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>381329908
not a bad strat
>>
>>381329908
>Jin won't motorboat these

Jeez
>>
>>381329908
>not distracting the asuka players with your joke male character with as much retarded shit on him as possible
>>
>>381329690
>>381329761
>>381329827
so instead i should....
>>
>>381303058
Do people still think learning a pattern is hard?
>>
File: 634645747.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
634645747.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
>>381330054
Personally I run around to arrest Stoners, they never expect the oki gun
>>
>>381330095
Just don't sidestep.
Play the waiting game if you have to.
>>
>>381330095
duck jabs, block lows
>>
>>381329478
Bad timing for sidestepping I guess, also they nerfed it for everyone and you better learn to what side each character "prefer" if you love stepping. And sidestep accordingly.
Go for lows, throws, moves that are + on block or safe to apply constant pressure, maybe some tricky mixup shit instead of regular strings
>>
>>381330095
do a backdash

or better yet do some strings with actual mixups in then like lows and frametraps
>>
>>381329908
I end up being the one distracted this shit backfires
>>
>>381329954
He isn't too wrong you know
>>
>>381330095
If you don't know how punisheable something is just do your jab string, if they block it then the string is safe on block and instead you can do something else like go for a low instead after blocking that string again or a throw.

If the jab gets punished then the string was + on block, in that case the string probably ends on a high (which can be ducked and WS punished) or has a predictable low in it which can be low parried. Try to record your matches and look for these kind of things so you can know how to deal with it next time.
>>
>>381329954
what b8 anon?
>>
>>381329908
stinky sweaty pits
>>
>>381330320
>>381329954
>>381302660
> tfw I have a really hard time playing SF5

I can actually win some fights online and have fun in Tekken 7 even though i just repeat the same easier combos
>>
>>381329094
because its no pussy shit, he palms you in the face then gives you the full shoulder for daring to strike first

i like ending combos with shoulder, even if its less damage than f3, 4 because it makes me hype and imo sends the opponent mentally reeling.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 1438x809px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 1438x809px
>don't usually play online due to severe social anxiety
>finally get the nerve to play a tournament with a bunch of people
>win match
>they say gg
Can't remember if people use it to mean good game or git gud
>>
File: 1496568576479.jpg (418KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496568576479.jpg
418KB, 1024x1024px
>>381329094
Fast, angry, dangerous, hits hard, has no weaknesses.
>>
File: 1493287278468.jpg (154KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493287278468.jpg
154KB, 1041x1600px
>>381329908
Need
>>
>>381330668
Well his block punishment isnt that great
>>
>>381309354

I don't play tekken, what in particular makes him a noob trap?
>>
>>381330796
Arguably. Still, combined with excellent whiff punishment.
>>
how does the timing for a WR move work, i know i can figure ot out in trainning but i just need to know the timing for it, do i press a button as soon as i release my thumb from off of the d pad or do i have to wait a till my character is standing up straight and then press a button?0
>>
>>381330971
He's fairly effective at shitter ranks with kick mashing but actually the hardest character in the game
>>
>>381330656
Good Game, anxiety-chan
>>
File: c371d7353b22bdb03445634657bcc54f.jpg (450KB, 620x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c371d7353b22bdb03445634657bcc54f.jpg
450KB, 620x1000px
How do I sniff punish?
>>
>>381302808
I'm new and I have a 50% win rate. It's not great but considering I've only logged 25 hours and it's my first tekken since I was 10, it's not terrible either.

Being new isn't an excuse. If you never win just keep at it and get good.
>>
>>381331217
let go of down, then press the button. if you're standing...well you're standing, no longer in the while rising state
>>
File: 1454593542948.png (4KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454593542948.png
4KB, 500x480px
>>381330656
>>
Can you make it so you can't see other player's custom outfits?
>>
why do people want Asuka to do incest with Jin so badly?
>>
>>381331296
fart
>>
>>381331496
asuka's tekken 5 ending had jin faceplant in asuka's tits
>>
File: 20170621163111_2.jpg (916KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170621163111_2.jpg
916KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw this is the first fighting game i'm actually not 100% complete trash in
>>
>>381302660
SFV is so full of shit you can be better then the other person and still lose because some characters have gimmicks which can help them win off of that and not skill, such as karin and rashid
>>
>>381302808
>th-that should be fixed!
fuck off, snowflake. no one likes a game that panders to the lowest common denominator, aka you.
>>
>>381331426
how triggered are you at people having fun?
>>
>>381331586
Really? Link me a video senpai
>>
>>381331586
She destroyed my boy after that what a rude lady
>>
>>381304667
Find someone with a lot of wins but a relatively low ranking. That means they're win ratio is garbage and they had to put in tons of time just to get where they are.

An Initiate with 15W is almost definitely better than an Initiate with 80W
>>
>>381331779
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsHz-a_Eefs
>>
Are there nude mods on PC
>>
>>381331632
>deathfisting blue scrubs
not surprised, amigo
>>
>>381328326
>>381322901
Kazumi never meant to kill anyone. It was just the devil pulling shit out of it's ass.
>>
>>381331586
Yes and? It's still incest.
>>
>>381332153
Purest form of love desu
>>
>>381331764
for me its distracting and/or ill just straight up forget who im fighting sometimes because of the crazy outfits they'll have on
>>
>>381302446
I master at tekken 3 since i was a kid and beaten everyone at my hometown even older dudes. Not to say it's easy but timing is very very very important with this game. So far nothing comes close to tekken when comes to hitboxes accuracy and action responses. I've had idiots claiming bloody roar or DOA or virtua fighter or some shoddy moe waifu shit 2d sprite fighting game is better than tekken, none is true. Soul Edge/caliber is the baby jin of namco fightan series, tekken is like heihachi.
>>
>>381332410
So Tekken is dead?
>>
>>381322450
Where's a resource for all the strings? Should I just check Zaibatsu or is there another place to look?
>>
>>381332401
look at their health bar, shows the character they're using
>>
File: cronos 3 form combo.webm (1MB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
cronos 3 form combo.webm
1MB, 718x404px
Post combos that are more complex than anything in tekken
>>
>>381331496
Because Xiaoyu's tits aren't big enough
>>
>>381332712
idk man looks pretty easy
>>
There being no replay mode is gay as hell, yeah I can hit the share button and watch back my games that way but that replay won't show me the inputs my opponent was using and that means i have no idea of what strings they used on me and how i can punish them if blocked
>>
>>381332153
First cousins ain't incest depending on where you are. Like Japan I think.
>>
>>381332497
Heihachi is obviously going to come back as some kind of demon like Jinpachi
>>
>>381332712
I would kill for a modern day Bloody Roar that worked. IIRC it was never tournament worthy for whatever reason.
>>
>>381332630
like in the middle of the fight, when you're thinking "what string are they going to use and how do i counter it?", you have to know who you're fighting and make a decision within a split second, when say any of the female characters are wearing all black with like a hat, it can be tough telling your brain you are fighting lili when that all black motif reminds you of raven (i know their natural stances are different, just making a point that recognizing the character in an instant is paramount to mounting a counter strategy)
>>
>>381309468

This is an Aris meme. It's not about you actually being a stoner.
>>
>>381332712
i miss bloody roar
>>
>>381309468
you stoner
>>
>>381333113
fair enough, i find it pretty easy memorising who im fighting against if they have a dumb costume on, can see why that can be annoying
>>
>>381333023
Wasn't it broken as fuck. Or am I thinking of a different game?
>>
>>381332712
For a game about turning into dogs, that was a great fighting system for its time. Surprisingly good for a PS1 era, non Sega 3D fighter.
>>
noob question but why do 3d fighters let you get hit by a mid attack when blocking down back and 2d fighters dont?
>>
>>381302808
I won a bunch of games as a new player
git gud faggot
>>
>>381334339
as someone said before, think of mid attacks as overhead moves from 2d games, block high.
>>
>>381334339
because then you'd spend the entire match crouch blocking. Crouching would be invincible. Ducks under highs and throws and blocks everything else. That would be a shitty dynamic.
>>
>>381332153
>implying you wouldn't fuck your cousin silly if she looked that hot
>>
>>381334339
defence would be too strong otherwise. Moves in Tekken are like 3x slower than moves in Street Fighter frame data wise
>>
Doesnt asuka get raped or something?

Is it canon?
>>
>>381334910
No.
>>
>>381334910
Lee gave it to her right in the robutt
>>
>>381334910

Just if your scrub ass tries to play her.
>>
>>381334910
By Lili, sure.
>>
File: 20170612140759_1.jpg (426KB, 745x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170612140759_1.jpg
426KB, 745x1080px
>>381334910
YES
>>
File: 1497032317699.jpg (351KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
1497032317699.jpg
351KB, 500x703px
>>381334910
Feng destroyed that pussy
>>
Did Kazuya really rape Anna?
>>
What's up with that Feng move where he spins his arms around and it hits both mid and low?
>>
>>381335519
Well is she is missing from Tekken 7 then she must be "recovering".
>>
>>381335539
It hits low, low, mid
>>
Question do you play with stick or pad?
>>
>>381335714
Alright then, it just looks so misleading.
Also is it a natural combo or can you block/low parry after getting hit by the first hit?
>>
>>381335767
Dance pad.
>>
>>381335853
It's not a natural combo no, you can block any hit after getting hit by the first, and its only safe if he completely finishes the string
>>
>>381335767
Pad. Stick is for braindead memelords.
>>
>>381335767
pad if you want to be pro, stick if you want to be comfy
>>
>>381336513
>>381336638
So pad it is. Also is the Deluxe edition worth getting? What's in it? The store page is pretty vague about it.
>>
>>381336865
>listening to poor padfags
Deluxe Edition is just the game + season pass
>>
>>381337035
They mentioned an extra character for the pre-order, is that included in the Deluxe Edition?
>>
File: sniff tekken.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sniff tekken.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>381337125
I actually have no idea, they said you would be able to get Eliza later on if you missed the preorder but not sure if that's part of the deluxe edition then.
>>
File: 1476552142552.png (677KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476552142552.png
677KB, 720x540px
>tfw tekken is a real life workout
I've been practicing EWGF's for an hour and it's got me sweating fucking buckets
>>
>>381337631
do you are self a favor, drop the mishima and practice movement instead
>>
>>381331632
>play paul
>spam deathfist till opponent is dead

thats easy as fuck up to green ranks, you aint "good" yet. call me when you are yellow
>>
>>381338246
I never said i was good.
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.