[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I recently picked up The Witcher 3 when it was on sale. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (84KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
84KB, 460x215px
So, I recently picked up The Witcher 3 when it was on sale. I never played the first or second one, but I'm really enjoying this one so far. My only thing is that I'm starting to feel very very overwhelmed.

I'm enjoying the quests, combat, items, all of that fun stuff, but I'm sitting at 12 hours with less than 5% completed. I'm still BARELY into the second area, and my quests are mounting up, some of which are much higher level than I can do right now.

I feel like I need to stay on task and do the main quests, but at the same time, the Witcher contracts and some of the side quests are worth doing as well. So, is this normal? Did anyone else feel this way when playing through it? I feel like if this were a book, I'd still be in Chapter 1.
>>
File: 292030_20170620223428_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
292030_20170620223428_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>381299073
here's how I did it. I did some sidequests on my first run, but mostly stuck to the main story (plus expansions). I'm doing ng+ after being away from it for about a year. On ng+ I'm doing basically everything and having a lot more fun (and I loved it the first time thru). The game is extremely comfy, especially when doing all the side quests of Skellige. Also, Geralt is sexiest video game man.
>>
It's all good, just take your time and do whatever you feel like doing at the moment. There's never a point of no return in the game unless you count the end sequence quests (but you can play the game after that).
>>
>>381299073
Wow that's exactly how I feel atm. I stopped playing because of that and it felt more like a chore to do stuff than actually having a fun time. Waste of 40 dollars imo.
I might try to give another go sometime in the future but not now.
Sorry Geralt
>im not really sorry I'm actually very salty that I was memed into playing this game
>>
>the Witcher contracts and some of the side quests are worth doing as well
As long as you're in the level range. Rewards are going to be shit either way when you can craft something better. Story/narrative-wise some of those quests are good.
>>
>>381299073
I cheated and changed my level from 3 to
10,and after that, I never wanted to increse it more. Is the fucking level system for gear that made me do that.Maybe you could try that?
>>
Don't worry about doing every side quest on your first run. If you focus too much on side-quests and such you might out-level your main quest and it can make things a little anti-climactic.
>>
>>381299073
Remember a lot of that percentage is probably collectables and shitty question marks. skip all that. do the side quests, the contracts, treasure hunts for good armor and swords, and the main story, then do HoS, then BaW in that order.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.