[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever played a game for so long that when you switch to a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: skyrim_vs_oblivion_3[1].jpg (167KB, 1014x746px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim_vs_oblivion_3[1].jpg
167KB, 1014x746px
You ever played a game for so long that when you switch to a different one, you get the controls mixed up and end up pressing the wrong thing a lot?
>>
>play NV
>use VATS on occasion when things are flying all over the fucking place and the engine refuses to not be clunky
>switch over to warframe
>occasionally mash v when something is hopping around all over the place
>>
File: 1467770804633.jpg (219KB, 1132x1698px) Image search: [Google]
1467770804633.jpg
219KB, 1132x1698px
When I was playing Breath of the Wild, I kept trying to lock on pressing the right stick like Dark Souls
>>
You know, standardised control schemes are actually pretty nice.
>>
Uh Yeah pretty much any action game I play.

Went from zelda to dark souls 3 dlc to nioh to horizon zero dawn back to back.

Basically take a few hours to adjust until I've played for a while.

I generally avoid overlapping games for this very reason.
>>
File: 2017-06-06_1776734537.jpg (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-06_1776734537.jpg
334KB, 1920x1080px
>>381296338
I started playing Elder Scrolls Online, and everytime I'm playing Black Desert I keep trying to press alt to unhook the mouse cursor instead of ctrl, and vice-versa.
>>
Fuck yes. I tend to play a lot of different games at once because I tend to get burned out if I don't constantly mix it up. Lately I've been playing Witcher 3, Mass Effect, replaying Bioshock, and most recently Arms and Nioh. I've mostly been playing Nioh, and haven't touched Witcher 3 in a couple weeks, and I already know when I got back I won't remember the controls. Shit like this always causes me to never finish games because I hate having to relearn everything when I'm halfway through a game. I wish my memory wasn't so terrible.
>>
Been playing a lot of Rising Storm Vietnam and coming back to Rainbow Six Siege I was all fucked up on the controls
And I have a fuckton of hours on siege, over 700
>>
>>381296338
>play Fallout 4 after MGSV
>constantly trying to dive and getting nothing
Probably the main reason I stopped playing it.

>>381297573
BOTW had such shitty controls. Even after like 80 hours I was pressing the wrong buttons.
>>
I fucking hate that every game chooses a different button for communications.

Sources games have Y and U
SS13 has T
Battlfields uses J,K,L

imo it should always be T
>>
why do games use C and X for crouching? Unless you have like 8 crouch modes just use Ctrl jesus.
>>
>>381296338
WE
>>
Bethesda got me real fucked up on that.
>>
>>381299206
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS
>>
>X = Ok, O = Cancel
>X = Cancel, O = Ok
>>
>>381298787
Ctrl is so awkward though.
>>
>>381301732
every jap game ever, i kind of got used to it though
>>
>press R in various games to run after playing MH too much
>>
>>381305163
Keyboards are awkward in general, they're designed to type not play videogames.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.