[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best system of all time, what are your favorite games for it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

best system of all time, what are your favorite games for it that literally nobody has played
(3ds games permitted if you really need to be that much of a loser)
>>
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes
Avalon Code
Alice in Wonderland
>>
Not one that literally nobody has played but Meteos was a great Tetris-like that I'm sad I sold.
>>
>>381296000
revenge of this sith
>>
>>381296000
Ford Racing 3
>>
>>381296198
Had a friend in like middle school who really loved the Alice in Wonderland movie. He bought the game for his DS and I thought that was a really stupid choice until I saw the gameplay. I don't know if it was good or not, but the artstyle was fucking great.
>>
the Thor game developed by wayforward is pretty good
good thread so far btw, i miss when v was this comfy
>>
>>381296000
M&L bowsers inside story
Sonic rush adventure
Namco museum
>>
>>381296000
Mighty Flip Champs was great. I don't feel that many people bothered with dsiware, or the dsi in general, but that was pretty cool system.
>>
>>381296000
This shit right here is a wild ride
Apollo justice was disappointing
Investigations was really fun
>>
>>381296000
>Trying to think of any obscure game
>The most niche games I have are things /v/ played but not with the group I'm associated with

Does hotel dusk count at least?
>>
>>381297242
>Ace attorney
>Games literally nobody played

Do you have any obscure game that no one knows about?
>>
File: 1494005265105.gif (2MB, 504x279px) Image search: [Google]
1494005265105.gif
2MB, 504x279px
>tfw lost my copy of Spectrobes and Buu's Fury when I was little
>tfw remember watching Disney 365 or whatever at ungodly hours on weekends and they talked about Spectrobes and would play Wendy Wu
>tfw my favorite fap show That's so Raven sequel is bringing Chelsea back and almost want to watch it but would have to suffer the little kid shit
>>
>>381296000
Elite Beat Agents. Got it for a 9 hour bus ride and was thoroughly entertained the entire time round trip.
>>
>>381296768
I don't think I finished it because I was juggling tons of games and my DS died, but I liked it a lot. It's like a sidescrolling Zelda/Metroidvania, with a pretty nice map manipulation mechanic. Nintendo did something similar in a dungeon in Skyward Sword
>>
>>381296452
Shit dude I fucking loved that game as a kid.
Not sure why I thought it was good but I remember being blown away that you could fly the ships in 3d.
>>
File: 1498022950342.jpg (797KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1498022950342.jpg
797KB, 2240x1344px
I've got DQIV, Lego Indiana Jones,Diddy Kong Racing, Pokemon Conquest, and Mario 64 loose.
>>
>>381298329
>not having a flashcart
nice collection but whats ur with your thumb homie?
>>
Was a poor fag so I only had one game for it
Pokemon platnium
I probably could of got more games but my lil bro threw a tantrum my way and my DS lite became a casualty
>>
File: 1498023594157.jpg (683KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1498023594157.jpg
683KB, 2240x1344px
>>381298623
Double jointed and I can do this with my middle finger. My feet are worse due to a medical condition.[ spoiler]
>>
The Nameless Game. Awkward to play and usually pretty ugly to look at, but good creepy survival horror fun most of the time and a unique concept to make it worth playing.
>>
File: 12788_4aaec2dd33bfa.jpg (214KB, 506x380px) Image search: [Google]
12788_4aaec2dd33bfa.jpg
214KB, 506x380px
>>381296000
The most obscure DS game I've played that's actually good is The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road. Pretty accessible JRPG that also manages to have a decent amount of depth to it. It's also probably one of the best looking games on the system, both in terms of graphics and art direction. Definitely underrated.

I also love Contact, Theresia, and Flower Sun and Rain. Still underrated, but those are better known I think.

>>381298623
Wait mine looks like that too. Is it weird?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.