[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Effect Andromeda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>dialogue
>dialogue fucking everywhere
>all of it meaningless
>no real dialogue choice
>can't be a dick to anyone
>can't make "bad" quest choices
>like blackmail or lying
>npc and new alien designs are shit
>most party members are shit
>Shepard could be cold or an asshole to party
>hit talk with ryder
>suddenly having a beer!
>can't tell peebee she can't tag along
>fucking hate peebee
>like hours of pointless dialogue with npcs
>can ask them 7-10 questions
>that go no where
>not even good world building
>then flying to systems and planets
>just to be told lol no anomaly
>or lol there is an anomaly
>send probe
>not enough metal to make a gun
>on an entire fucking planet
>actually land on planet
>hours of running around SCANNING SHIT
>fucking scanning shit
>just constantly
>for research points
>THAT GO AWAY FOR SOME REASON
>get car
>instead of a plane or anything cooler
>drive
>oops no radiation
>no border or anything to warn you of it
>hey here are icons all over the map
>oops no you got radiation better come back later
>ok now here is 10 minutes of combat
>mixed into an hour of platforming
>did you do all that?
>now go back to the nexus for more dialogue
>eventually get to new planet
>dialogue
>constantly get questioned by subordinates
>can't tell them to fuck off
>more dialgue
>finally get to another planet
>brrr it's cold out
>drive around for another few hours
>more platforming with hardly any combat
>ALSO
>SUDOKU PUZZLES!

Jesus tapdancing christ I wish I wasn't actually invested in the story because I want to throw this fucking game away. The combat, the gameplay, the worlds, the very story itself has taken a massive backseat to open world filler and fucking boring ass NPC stories.

Just why?
>>
>>381293109
Is there a bigger disappointment this year besides E3?
>>
Cuz EA
>>
>>381293196
I only saw bethesdas E3 and besides wolfenstein I was entirely let down.

Fucking more skyrim...I can only imagine they made the new ESO expansion instead of a proper Elder Scrolls. No other reason for it.
>>
>>381293109
This game was so depressing. I don't think I've ever played a sequel that so clearly demonstrated that every creative and talented person left the studio years ago.
>>
>>381293109
>one of the first quests
>brown guy: "someone is sabotaging the ship"
>go around scanning panels
>because you have to scan CONSTANTLY
>leads to black woman
>black woman: "my evidence says brown guy did it"
>just take her word for it
>talk to him
>nope not me
>take his word for it
>find more evidence that it's a white guy
>confront him
>white guy: "grrr yeah it was me I'm a bad guy grrrr"

Can't blackmail him, frame someone else, try and help him with his problems or anything fucking else.
>>
>>381293814
Welcome to Biowares idealized utopia where they send so many gay characters on a repopulating mission.

It makes perfect sense to them.
>>
>>381294172
I guess in space gays can procreate using biotics. So much better than the hetero normative way. I'm not some fucking insane anti SjW, but damn there is a time and place for things. All they were in this game were tokenism anyway. Want me to like a gay character? Make them a GOOD character! Want me to like a hetero character? Make the a GOOD character! I wish that Andromeda just didn't even exist. There wasn't a single likeable character in it. This is only half from experience of playing it, because on top of all the story garbage the game fucks up constantly too! I fell through the ground, got stuck in geometry, had quest lines break, an many other things. I still own the game, but that's because I doubt I could even sell it. A big part of what made the last games fun were the paragon and renegade options. Why on earth would you fuck with that? It is clear that this game was not/is not ready for launch.
>>
>>381293109
It's your fault for playing a game full of fetch quests and laziness.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.