[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Resident Evil 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6029.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6029.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
I just beat Margret in her spider form. How much more of the game is left? So far I'm enjoying it. I heard it gets worse later, is that true?
>>
You're about halfway through. As for getting worse, hard to say. Like most RE games it gets more linear so some think that is bad. You still have the only good boss fight in the game to look forward to so there is that.
>>
Did you fap to Margaret, anon?
>>
>>381290869
It spooked me. I wasn't expecting her to look like that. I'm really enjoying this RE game. Remake and 2 will always be my favorite but I really like the new changes in RE7.
>>
>>381291042
It's doubly good if you're able to play in VR.
>>
i stopped at Margaret because she terrified me, good job op
>>
once you get to the boat just watch the rest on youtube in 4x speed
>>
>>381291553
You mean the last hour of the game?
>>
>>381291448
I was going to get VR for PS4 but the price is a little too much. I can afford it but getting it for just one game doesn't seem worth it for me, I do really want to try it out in VR though
>>
>>381290557
about halfway through. You're about to get to the let off; mostly when it becomes a middling Saw knock-off and devolves into flashbacks.
>>
>>381291634
It's getting more support gradually. Farpoint is a solid shooter, Star Trek Bridge Crew is awesome if you're into nerd roleplaying.
>>
>>381291614

idk how to explain it any better than the first post
>>
>>381291753

Maybe he's wondering why you would fast forward through just an hour of the game.
>>
>>381291825

because once you get on that fucking boat the game becomes awful
>>
>>381291905
The boat is definitely the worst part but I wouldn't say it's awful.
>>
>>381290557
About half left, you have some good stuff left to experience.
>>
File: 61530785_p4_master1200.jpg (91KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
61530785_p4_master1200.jpg
91KB, 768x768px
Boat's actually a pretty good part of the game, especially on Madhouse difficulty, which really ups the "survival" aspect.

The game still has a lot of nice surprises in store for you. The funhouse is one heck of a party. The "it gets worse" is pretty overblown - though the absolute best area in the game are the two houses imo. You'll have a good time. Keep your eyes open for secrets and hidden items.
>>
>>381294175
What kind of secrets? I have the grenade launcher. I descided to waste my coins on the steroids and the one that increases your reload speed.
>>
>>381294398
Those aren't a waste. The magnum is because there is so little ammo for it and as long as you get the machine gun in the boat then you'll have ore than enough firepower to handle everything.
>>
>>381294514
I didn't mean it like that. Should of wrote "spent". I figured the magnum would be pointless
>>
File: 61177573_p0.jpg (274KB, 700x678px) Image search: [Google]
61177573_p0.jpg
274KB, 700x678px
>>381294398
like the treasures revealed in the photographs, repaired shotgun, and other little bits and pieces of ammo and health upgrades stashed around. There is a lot of stuff out of sight that you can only really see if you are looking, or have stims activated.

When you unlock infinite ammo (beating the harder madhouse), doing a magnum-only run (when you get the coins for it) becomes a beautiful thing.
>>
I can't believe that Lucas asshole disappears and you never kill him. They must be planning to make him redneck Wesker in the sequels that causes all the problems
>>
>>381295779
That's the obvious reason not to kill him.
>>
>>381295216
You're a smarter man than me. Got the Magnum and probably never killed a tough enemy with it.
>>
>>381298163
On one my later playthroughs I got it for shits and giggles to use on the fat molded. Takes them out fast but still I only got maybe 8 rounds the whole game.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.