[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: thatkid.jpg (79KB, 680x1017px) Image search: [Google]
thatkid.jpg
79KB, 680x1017px
>hey anon, did you know that if you hit a certain tree in ICO a ball will fall out of it. If you play a game of basketball with it in a nearby room you unlock a mace!

Yeah right Carl, you lying piece of shit
>>
File: 1491351605745.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491351605745.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
>playing ocarina of time
>friend tells me he got rainbow gauntlets\
>can pick up anything
>can pick up buildings and shit
>tells me I have to beat the post man in race
>never did
fuck you aaron
>>
>being a kid when ICO was released

what
>>
I used to rent games and corrupt them by slightly lifting the cartridge
>>
>>381291607
It's 2017 anon
>>
>"If you stick a pokemon e-reader card into the gameboy cartridge slot and have Firered or Leaf Green in there and then turn on the gameboy, you'll get that pokemon in the game! My older brother does it all the timee!"

Fuck you, you little whore whose name I can't remember. Even if I was retarded enough to believe it.
>>
>hey anon, did you know if you bomb the furnace in the blacksmith's house in A Link to the Past it reveals a secret fairy fountain?
>yeah, if you throw in your magic powder, she'll turn the bag red and it makes you able to throw the powder across the whole screen

You're a cunt, Eric.
>>
>>381292179
Fucking Eric. That punk ass lyin' garbage
>>
>>381289880
>that kid who made up yu gi oh card effects and flipped shit when you tried to read the actual description
Fuck you david, ya little cunt
>>
>Hey anon! Did you know there's a glitched Pokemon at cinnabar island? All you got to do is use fly right when the old man talks to you at the 2nd city, go to the island, and surf of the right side of the island! it even gives you infinite items!

>I'm so sick of your shit Brett, you lying asshole. You're probably why you're dad killed himself. Ah who am I kidding, he killed himself because your mom is a whore. It's true, my mom told me, the whole town knows. Good thing though, he didn't have to live and see what kind of ass his son turned out to be

He never forgave me. Oh well
>>
>Hey man, I caught a Mew the other day! All I had to do was use strength on the truck

FUCK YOU ETHAN I TRUSTED YOU!!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.