[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like to see Nero back in DMC5, or would you rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: Dmc4-nero.jpg (911KB, 1262x1496px) Image search: [Google]
Dmc4-nero.jpg
911KB, 1262x1496px
Would you like to see Nero back in DMC5, or would you rather the game just focus on Dante?
>>
I want all of them as playable characters with their own campaigns.
Unlockable Sparda
>>
>>381285553
Nero is a shitty character
>>
I just want DMC5 to be a thing at all.
>>
DMC5 isn't happening.
You were hyping it up at this years E3 just like you do every year and nothing happened.
You're all like old men with alzheimer's. Just let it go.
>>
>>381285553
I didnt mind Nero as much as usual new additions to franchises go. But he was horribly introduced. What is the correlation between him and Dante/Sparda/Vergil? One of their sons? Throwing him in yet another DMC will just take away from main man Dante, and I dont want that.
>>
>>381285553
I want Dante to be the lead but all the other characters can make an appearance. Maybe all be playable too. I'd even be fine with Lucia showing up so we can stop having prequels to 2. The story ought to progress onward already.
>>
I want to see Dante behind the wheel, with Nero as playable in every level of the campaign when unlocked and as a prominent part of the story.

Vergil once again takes the place as antagonist (also unlockable) as well as a little more on Moondus.
>>
>>381285926
Vergil's son, Dante's nephew, Sparda's grandson.
>>
>>381285836
There's still TGS
>>
>>381285836
>Just let it go.

Screw you, Elsa. We shall never surrender.
>>
File: happening.png (32KB, 605x301px) Image search: [Google]
happening.png
32KB, 605x301px
>>381285836
>>
Let me change characters and styles mid combo using the d pad.
>>
I liked Nero more than I suspect most people did. I'd like to see him come back for sure, just in a supporting role instead of being one of the dual protagonists
>>
>>381286232
Anon you have to let it go. I want it more than anything but we do this every year
>this e3 guys
>there's still tgs
>>
>>381286334
Are we sure he isn't just senile/delusional?
>>
>>381287564
Depends, how old is he?
>>
File: Dante and Trish (2).jpg (95KB, 700x882px) Image search: [Google]
Dante and Trish (2).jpg
95KB, 700x882px
>>381285553
I loved Nero but I don't want him as the main character I want him as a reoccurring side character and playable. I want a Dante/Trish game where she's playable in the main story
>>
>>381285553
Dante's gameplay is one of the best in the genre and basically defined cuhrayzee, Nero is an abomination that sunk his debut game. Fuck Nero
>>
>>381289948
Thanks for letting us know your ignorance
>>
>>381290061
>calls another ignorant
>while defending the shitty Dante/Kratos ripoff
>>
File: 1497161347139.jpg (9KB, 289x355px) Image search: [Google]
1497161347139.jpg
9KB, 289x355px
I'm the dude who posted in this thread about DMC5 that happened before E3 where Langdon said the mocap he did was for pachinko and not for DMC5
>>379816493

To the anon who doubted me about talking to Langdon and hearing his thoughts that the mocap was for the pachinko game and not for DMC5:

>>379816976
>>379817692
>>379818727

I shouldn't say I told you so, but I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO, you dumbass.

Never doubt the word of Langdon.
>>
>>381286187
This is pointless. He's the basic easy mode character who's simple to use. He should be playable from the start in like a prologue chapter thing.
>>
>DmC was a reboot of dante's character being younger and punkier
>dmc4 just came out and nero was just that, a younger version of dante
>it was also a reboot of dmc1's plot but was actually more a reboot of dmc3's plot who also had a younger dante
why did they need a reboot at all if they are only going to touch on the latest 2 games in a series of 4?
>>
>>381285553
I would like to see it never come back evee, it's a bad game and anyone who likes it has shit taste
>>
File: RedQueen.jpg (17KB, 564x548px) Image search: [Google]
RedQueen.jpg
17KB, 564x548px
>>381285553
By all means bring him back if they can make the Red Queen even more fucking sick.
>>
>>381289948
I guarantee you're shit at the game. Nero was fine as an accessible character than provided some complexity to veterans of the series. Nero wasn't the problem with DMC4.
>>
>>381291014
Yeah, it was the fact that the game was half-finished.
>>
>>381290792
Western pandering of course
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.