[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vidya Retail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 51

File: IMG_0496.jpg (241KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0496.jpg
241KB, 1500x1000px
Hey Anon!
Let's go to Kmart and see if they have any new PS2 games! You can play War of the Monsters there for free too!
Maybe we can pick up a pizza at the cafe if it's still open.
>>
There is still a kmart near me, your nostalgia bait had no effect
>>
>>381285494
Is it employed by the heartbroken and depressed poor?
>>
>>381285279
what happened to kmart?
>>
There's a Kmart near me that is more hick than Walmart
>>
>>381285494
You clearly haven't been to a Kmart recently. Broken as fuck store.

>>381287130
People don't want to shop there anymore so it turned to shit. They are so deep in debt that closing all the stores and liquidating everything would still render the owners in debt. Buying sears didn't help them at all.
>>
>>381287130
>bought out by sears roebuck
>refused to make the stores appeal to anything
>continued making deals with known criminals to sell certain items which nobody bought due to shoddy quality
>got rid of staples like blue light special and in house cafe
>CEOs continue to sit around picking their nose wondering why there's no profits as stores shut down one after another
>>
>>381287550
>You clearly haven't been to a Kmart recently. Broken as fuck store.
It's been like that since way before the PS2 era
>>
>>381287837
Yeah but the difference is that they are long past the point of no return. Like, the stores literally shouldn't exist anymore. They don't have cash.
>>
>>381287790
>>381287550
weird
here in Australia kmart is doing fine
they're ooening up a new one just 5 mins from where I live
>>
Honestly GameStop employees have gotten less insufferable since the store started shilling collectables.

Also I still know an active KMart and it feels like a time machine. I bought my GBA there back in the day.
>>
>>381287790
Kmart bought Sears.
>>
File: 1485378492113-2.jpg (150KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
1485378492113-2.jpg
150KB, 720x504px
Speaking of PS2, I'm curious. What years does one have to be born in to be considered an "early 2000s kid"?
>>
>>381288454
95-99?
>>
>>381285279
it sucked when my Kmart stopped selling games
in 2014. i noticed when they weren't getting new games, but when they said "no, we don't have Smash 4 in stock" only 2-3 months after it came out
>>
>>381288092
That IS the weirdest shit I've ever heard considering the fuckton of debt they're in.
>>
>>381288528
I was born in 1990 and either loved or had friends who loved all the things in pic related
>>
>>381289801
I was thinking kid as in <12 years old
>>
Local kmart closed and became a dollar tree and conns in the place. I got a good deal on lots of tech shit there. I got a floor model TV that still had it's box, remote, instruction manual, and it was basically brand new, for $40. 1080p60hz LCD, only thing is it's an offbrand and the on-tv buttons don't work to turn it on and do shit like raise volume so I have to use the remote.

Got a vita 3G model for $25 right when it was closing, still brand new in it's original sealed packaging, and bought my PS4 there for $125.

tons of deep deep discounts before it closed. RIP kmart, I bought glover there, and the cashier who sold it to me told me about emulators.
>>
>>381288092
I don't think they're related to the US Kmart
>>
>>381289969
damn, my kmart shipped off all their systems and shit to other stores, only thing i got was a $12 PS4 camera, which at the time was worthless but now needed for the fucking PSVR
>>
>>381285279
in the past month, I have had to inventory 5 Kmarts. These fucking stores have no concept of low overhead and their constantly getting more and more shipments even though no one fucking shops at Kmart. Fuck this stupid chain of stores.
>>
>>381290620
>their
>>
>>381289707
All global corporations consist of multiple and legally independent entities. They do it to better manage and track division profitability as well as tailoring their operations to local law and economic peculiarities.
>>
Retail is dying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6yA7r6WfJo
>>
File: 1497245180105.jpg (714KB, 2774x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1497245180105.jpg
714KB, 2774x1993px
>>381285279
>be me a few months ago
>randomly drop by local Kmart to see if there's any cheap vidya
>it's almost too dark to see inside
>no customers
>like two employees
>no electronics section anymore, let alone games
>>
>>381292612
I think game section got liquidated from all K-marts like 2 years ago.
>>
My nearest kmarts don't have electronics sections. Are they all like this
>>
>>381293247
Yes.
>>
>>381288454
I was born in '93 and my memories generally start around '00.
>>
I work for a Kmart that is being shut down. We haven't even had an Electronics department for years.
>>
>>381287790
>continued making deals with known criminals to sell certain items which nobody bought due to shoddy quality

Source? im curious
>>
>>381293446
Really? The age of 7? I remember being the age of 4 playing DKC.
>>
>>381293247
nowadays yeah.
electronics are super expensive to maintain and keep up to try and sell to people, and frankly, people shopping at kmart likely aren't gonna have the cash to buy new stock, so you either buy cheap chinese brand shit and run the risk of one of your consumers buying a TV that explodes, or just ditch the electronics alltogether, save for some mp3 players. Even those kinda went out of style with every phone supporting mp3 playback though.
>>
>>381285279
hey anon whats corn syrup what happened to sugar?
>>
>>381285494
>He hasn't seen how far K Mart had fallen the fuck off

It's a ghost town at this point and the only one that seems to be alive from what I've seen was the one in Goleta
>>
The Kmart at my town doesn't have any games. I was surprised.
>>
File: 1483985910835.jpg (128KB, 1124x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483985910835.jpg
128KB, 1124x1080px
>>381285494
>Go to local Kmart out of curiosity
>Store looks as if it was abandoned with hardly any customer and employees
>Half of the clothes in the clothes section were lying on the floor
>Electronics section was mostly empty with TVs on display showing Garfield: the movie
>Food in the food section was mostly out-of-place or just looked bad
>Leave without buying anything
Don't have much of a nostalgia boner for Kmart, but it really is sad to see a store like that go under. Pretty sure Kmart will go bankrupt and shut down all their stores no later than 2020.
>>
Former Kmart employee from #3060 on southern New Jersey here.

From my time with the company, my best guess is that the top-level execs decided long ago not to compete with Walmart and Target and instead have been letting the company bleed money for years.
They don't care because they're not going down with the ship. They'll tuck away plenty of cash from their $100k+ salaries every year till the company finally shutters the last store -- and then they'll hop on over to upper management at any of a hundred other retail chains (Walmart, Target, Costco, etc.)

All the best DMs and GMs have already done that.
>>
>>381293446
93 here, how the hell do you not remember the very late 90s at least
>>
>>381293446
'97 here and I can still vaguely remember an image of my parents hosting a millennium party.
>>
>>381294416
hey man, bayonne, by any chance?
>>
>>381294869
Nah, Mantua.
>>
>>381294903
ah, damn. I used to work at a kmart in bayonne and noticed pretty similar shit. Granted I worked there in the early 2000s.
>>
File: 1485993454472.png (536KB, 546x498px) Image search: [Google]
1485993454472.png
536KB, 546x498px
>had a local kmart
>walk in
>its like a goddamn portal back to the 90s
>unnattractive layout
>the only reason people are in there is because there's a Little Caesars in there, which is so shitty that the pizza tastes even worse than it usually does
>it closed about a year ago
>now is just an empty building that has a lot that people sell used cars in

I honestly dont miss it. K-Mart and Sears are brands that refused to change with the changing times and will die with them. Good fucking riddance.
>>
>>381288092
>here in Australia kmart is doing fine
Wut? I'm in Vic and every fucking Kmart has an absolutely awful selection of products.
You're better off shopping at literally any other retail giant for things.
>>
>>381291910
Dan Bell is great. I wish he would do more spooky explorations. He just films and keeps commentary at a minimum. Exploring with Josh could learn a thing a two, he never shuts up.
>>
They shut down my local K-Mart and plan on shutting down one of the remaining two so i'm pretty sure that final K-Mart will only last for about a year. Damn shame. I used to steal YuGiOh cards and get games from K-Mart because they always had insane deals but looking at this thread its clear to see its not just where I live. Its already been stated that the stores are messy and ghost towns its almost creepy.
>>
Most of the Kmarts around me are the same shit you expect out of a Kmart; broken and dying. Most of them are liquidating assets right now and closing. There's one that's middle of the road and staying open because it's not too bad off. Then there's one Super Kmart that defies all logic by being clean, organized, well stocked, having a significant food section, and having tons of daily customers. The local Sears looks like a ghost town, meanwhile.

Sadly, even the good Kmart has a shit vidya section.
>>
>>381288234
>Kmart bought Sears
Ex-sears management here.
The instant we had our meetings where it was revealed that K-mart was planning a "merger" with us, I started to look for another job. Sears and K-mart both had fucking awful CEOs that had no idea how to adjust to a internet world. Their outdated stores and terrible websites reflected at just how out of touch the companies were with modern day retail. Stores cannot survive on just retail alone, you must expand to online. I left in 2007 and never looked back.
>>
>>381293132
My local one was selling a Switch during launch day.
>>
>>381287292
>walmart
>hick
dont you mean spics and niggers?
>>
I'm in Toronto, North York area...
I remember we had a Kmart in the local mall that became a Zellers which then became a Target which is now a Lowe's...
>>
>>381295920
I feel like Kmart bought Sears because Sears *used to be* their main competition. I feel like it was done with the intent to eliminate the competition so that they could both do better. Issue I see is that both store chains were doing crappy so it basically pissed money with no real gain.

I think the last time I was in a Kmart was in 2010 or something. Shit was trashy.
>>
>>381285279
I know Kmart still exists because i've seen a few on the side of highways in the past couple of years, but damn they're really circling the drain. It's not surprising, every K-Mart i've been to in the past 15 years has been in horrible condition. They're always dirty, in rough secluded parts of town, and have decades outdated branding (Apparently they introduced a new logo in 2004, but you wouldn't fucking know it because every K-Mart store I've been to since then has the logo from the 90's out front.) It's kind of sad. I bet if you were to ask say a high school aged kid what a Kmart is today they would have never heard of it.
>>
My local Kmart closed back in December and i went in to see if i could buy some bath soap and maybe a cooking pan when they were liquidating. Place looked like something out of Fallout. Shelves were toppled over, items piled on the ground, floor and walls were in bad shape, you name it. It wasn't in the nicest part of town but there's no way it could get that bad unless they just didn't care
>>
>>381296137
Hey, even though it closed, Targets at least hold some standard. Definitely not a time machine like Kmart is.
>>
>>381285279
Why does every store always end in "mart"?
>>
>>381285279
Bought the GBA and the GCN at midnight launch at kmart. Practically no one in line for them.
>>
File: FEELS ... MAN.png (74KB, 246x236px) Image search: [Google]
FEELS ... MAN.png
74KB, 246x236px
my local Kmart is full of customers 24 hours a day, they will probably never go out of business.
too bad the cafe closed in the mid-late 90s.
its weird to find a Kmart thread cause i considered going there like an hour ago.
>>
File: Needs a .png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Needs a .png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>381291910
Need a filename anons.
>>
>>381293713
I assume he meant Martha Stewart
>>
>>381296480
>I bet if you were to ask say a high school aged kid what a Kmart is today they would have never heard of it.
They really aren't missing out. The fact nobody goes to Kmart is the real death sentence for the company.
>>
>>381296851
One of the few Kmart doing well then. Probably won't close right away if it generates revenue.
>>
>>381296869
If he was, he should do a little bit of digging on Comey, who is now a former director of the FBI. He had a hand in all of that.
>>
>>381296418
The part that upsets me is Sears had a chance to turn things around in 2003. Sears did an independent study and found out that 25% of the people they surveyed bought clothes online. Instead of realizing that the future for retail was online shopping, they decided to bolster the stores by bringing in more name brand clothing and going for a more "aggressive" approach. Most department stores now are nothing more than a way for customers to try on clothes, find the sizes and colors they like, and then proceed to buy them online at a discount. Macy's, JCPenney, and Dillards are now almost nothing more than a glorified fitting room. Kohl's is trying to cut its loses now by closing stores but I think they are going under in a few more years. You just can't survive anymore just by being a clothing store. I despise Wal-Mart's business model, but its works damn well.
>>
>>381285279
My Kmart close when the PS2 came out, fuck off.
>>
>>381296851
Out of curiosity, is your local Kmart located in any sort of popular shopping center? The still quite good Super Kmart near me is part of a large shopping mall area that keeps growing over the years. All the other shitty Kmarts I see are in similarly tired and run down parts of town.
>>
Still have one by me in a part of town that is pretty well off. I go in every other month or so with a friend. Still manages about 25-30 customers at a time walking around. They're all older or obvious poor families. For those people, there is a very, very busy Wal-mart. But the black employees are so, so lazy and indifferent.
>>
File: 1490643035160.jpg (39KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1490643035160.jpg
39KB, 600x456px
>>381285279
fuck, wave of memories
kmart used to be badass back in the early 90s. always went there for games and toys as a kid. had a kb toys next door too.

>be 10
>wake up saturday morning
>parents drop me off at kb toys
>play in pokemon card game tournaments
>do gym battles
>get badges
>win cash and boosters off of duels
>go buy kickass toys at kmart after

we have to go back
>>
>>381285279
Kmart near me was rundown for years still had early 90's decor they shut it down and turned it into a church every time you would go in their for years it would be a fucking ghost town they were still selling vhs tapes
>>
>>381295920
Do you know if loss prevention is still active when Kmart is in the middle of closing?
>>
>local stores gets killed by big department stores
>Department stores now are getting killed by online warehouses like Amazon.

Like clockwork, I don't like Amazon, but I don't like department stores either.
>>
>>381296853
You decided to buy all the Dinky the Dinosaur toys
>>
The local K mart near me still had Generation 6 games.
>>
>>381297330
this is in australia, just a medium size strip mall type thing.
its a 24 hour store in a immigrant area with kebabs, pizza, etc on the same block so arabs will just loiter there all night long.
>>
>>381297330
You live near the only remaining Super Kmart which is in Ohio of all places.
>>
>>381294319
>going around to every big box store to use fake coupons back several years ago
>go to kmart
>ceiling lights are dim and flickering, its actually somewhat dark inside
>not a single customer or employee encountered on the way to electronics section
>they dont even have 3DSs to buy
I think I actually wouldve felt bad using one there
>>
File: ded store.jpg (123KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ded store.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
any canucks here remember zellers? i remember walking into my local one a few years ago as it was selling out everything and it was an absolute mess, things were lying around on the floor and shelves were bare. the one i went to got replaced by a wallmart
>>
File: fans.png (452KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
fans.png
452KB, 640x453px
I'll always remember Kmart for its giant old ceiling fans that looked like ports on the Death Star.
>>
>>381297498
Well I worked for Sears but I left in 2007. However, loss prevention did a lot more than just prevent merchandise theft so I'd assume they are still around. They secure all registers at night, PC terminals, lock down the building, secure money pick ups, and arm the security systems if it isn't a 24/7 location.
>>
>>381296940
That's true. Kmart is no great cultural touchstone, but it's still sad to see things that were once well known become irrelevant and die before your eyes.
>>
>>381297557
The only thing more convenient than online retailers would be on-demand, same day deliveries. We'll see if Amazon can get it's drone service going or use its growing delivery fleet.
>>
>>381297557
What kind of behemoth will step up someday to kill Amazon?
>>
File: ames.jpg (29KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ames.jpg
29KB, 400x300px
F
>>
File: IMG_20170508_191501.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_191501.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>381292612
>>381294319

I also went to Kmart recently, the trash bin here was full of water. The only employees I saw were ringing people out. I never really went to Kmart except to abuse coupons but it's been a shithole for as long as I can remember

I bought a Tingle plush and a gumball
>>
>>381297806
Happened with Blockbuster.
>>
>>381297216
Fuck Macy's. Shit always seemed expensive. JCPenney and Kohl's might be ok. Went to a Kohl's recently and there were people around shopping. I swear to god though, lines in Kohl's always seem to be jammed with stupid people buying a bunch of stupid shit. Meanwhile all I'm buying is like a pair of socks or something simple.
>>
I work at a Sears. Ask me anything.
>>
>>381297687
Jesus fuck I didn't realize it was the only one left. Though by the sounds of its Wikipedia section, they only open a tiny handful in Ohio alone to begin with. It's still pretty well maintained and quite busy, so I suspect it won't be closing anytime soon. The mall it's in the vicinity of is also slapping up massive renovations and new buildings, so I guess business in the area is booming.
>>
Feels good not being a burger and not getting cucked by Amazon. Maybe Trump will finally go after Amazon like he said he would and stop millions from being out of a job.
>>
>>381298009
How is the tool department now that Sears sold off craftsmen? I was a tool consultant for a few years when I was in college.
>>
>>381297763
I remember these too. Shit.
>>
>>381297854
Man, I still remember Ames existing (and Hills, before Ames bought them). They went out so long ago that I barely remember what they were like inside. The old Hills/Ames store near me stayed vacant for ages, occasionally being a Halloween shop for a few months.
>>
>>381297789
Then do you think loss prevention will care as much, it actively look for theft since they know the location is closing and will probably lose their job?
>>
Just so you guys know K-Mart stopped selling games almost three years ago.
>>
File: thinkin.jpg (75KB, 413x413px) Image search: [Google]
thinkin.jpg
75KB, 413x413px
>>381297851
really makes you think.
>>
>>381298215
As of right now, it's pretty much the same as before they sold the brand. Fairly active and "healthy", so to speak, from what I can see. They still are the only Craftsman seller for a few more years, iirc, so expect to see the real effects of that deal in the long term (not that Sears will be around much longer).
>>
>>381298339
I mean you can certainly try, but getting caught shoplifting at a fucking K-mart would be really depressing. Most loss prevention managers are ex-cops, well they used to be.
>>
>>381297851
I can't even imagine. It would have to be something that does what Amazon does but better.
>>
I worked for a K-Mart in NC for a while that has astoundingly manages to do pretty well despite Wal-Mart moving in directly across the street like 13 years ago - pretty much any K-Mart in the general vicinity of a Wal-Mart closed down years ago. All of the employees there know that it's just a matter of time but a lot of them have worked there for many years (I'm talking a few of them even had 15+ years) and treat it like a little family so most everyone keeps busting their ass on a skeleton crew roster anyway.

>>381297498
As far as I know most K-Marts don't have full-time LP anymore and if my store was any indication, they're only there are most three, maybe four days out of the week. Any position even approaching full-time that can be culled has been - LP, Keyholder, Shoes. They even took the register out of Electronics and half the floor-space is dedicated to selling mattresses now.
>>
>>381285279
> visit local Kmart
> 1/2 the store is dedicated to childrens clothing
> no dedicated Electronics section but isle lines have foldout tables w/ CRT televisions, VCRs and tape-walkmen
> everyone is depressed
> people are smoking cigrettes indoors, nobody complaines
> the only vidya are old obscure discount pc games that you rummage through in bins
> almost everyone is elderly except the shirtless black kids slap fighting in the shoe isle
> self-serve Slush-E machine hasn't had the overfill catcher cleaned in months
> there are cigarette buts floating around
> a homeless family has taken residence inside of a tent in the sporting goods section
> the cashier is a QT 7/10 with a visable pill addiction
> her kids was one of the shirtless black kids slap fighting back in the shoe isle
>>
>>381294319
2020? I don't see the fuckers lasting the rest of the year.

>>381297735
Back when portal 2 came out, for whatever reason they listed it as $40, then I brought in a fake coupon from here and it brought it down to $20. I felt a little bit bad, but I enjoyed the game and ended up buying quite a few games from Kmart before the ones near me died. I still have the coasters you needed to buy to pre-order new Vegas. They really gave a good try to sell video games there, for a couple of months Kmart was a secret spot for gamers, and it was interesting to see that they noticed. Didn't last long though. Wish I bought the original ff14 copy I saw there at the time too, I would have a lifetime membership if I did, stupid fucking me.
>>
>>381288092
They closed a really good Target and replaced it with Kmart where I am. Fucking cunts.

>>381295167
They're like Clint's Crazy Bargains tier now. I'd honestly rather 'shop' at The Reject Shop.
>>
>>381298295
I think I got lots of my original gameboy stuff there. I wish I could remember what the inside was like, all I remember was that the game section had a chime that went off when you walked in.

I still have shit laying around here and there with Ames prices stickers on it
>>
>>381297869
>>381285279
I can only remember one or two memorable experiences at k-mart.

One was when I was a little child and went there with my mom cause it was attached to a mall, back when the mall had customers.

Another time I went there I bought a ps2 game and then I opened the case in the car and there was just some random cd in the case, I took it back in and I had literally just bought it and the employees weren't going to give me the same game until my mom wanted to see a manager.

I remember there also being a pharmacy, and its just a basic thing but no one wants to go to walk in pharmacies anymore. If you can do drive-thru you do it. Any kind of discount for a pharmacy section has to be huge to get people to go in when all of the competitors around you have a drive-thru.
>>
File: archie_by_mimmy007-d7ojjrx.jpg (155KB, 1013x755px) Image search: [Google]
archie_by_mimmy007-d7ojjrx.jpg
155KB, 1013x755px
A few years back the Kmart website had a glitch and was listing 3DS XLs for $60. A friend and I took screen shots and brought them to walmart to price match and they honored it because they thought Kmart was liquidating their assets.
>>
>>381297869
>Driving across the state for my job
>Actually come across a k-mart
>STORE CLOSING EVERYTHING MUST GO
>Front of the store is covered in 20% off dead plants
K-marts are never open. They are all either closed or closing
>>
>>381298510
I one time had a guy come in that wanted an exchange on a hammer, the head itself was fine but the handle was cracked. I told him that the handle wasn't a lifetime guarantee, but the head was. I showed him a new handle that costed $3 and I would put it on for him. He flipped his shit when I denied him a warranty exchange. He went out the door and proceeded to smash the hammer into the road and broke off piece by piece of the head to the point where the head was cracked down the middle. He did all this maybe less than 200ft from me. He then came back to me and said "okay, it's broken now, give me a new one". I must have had the biggest smug look I've ever had when I told him "Sorry sir, the warranty doesn't cover tool abuse". After than he threw the hammer on the floor and left.
>>
File: 1491845680940.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1491845680940.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
The K-Mart I had over here wasn't nearly as depressing as everyone else's, it actually resembled a regular ass store because it was either K-Mart, Wal-Mart or one of the countless fucking Dollar Generals that are still growing in numbers to this day, and they fucking knew they had to make it presentable to get some business.
Had plenty of standard shit in stock, though the clothes took up about 40% of the store while toys took up 35%, the rest was food, electronics and seasonal shit.
Think they closed down like three years ago, they were still doing rather well even in their final hours.
>mfw the building where it once stood is now both a YMCA and a Cross Point Church
>>
Ironically enough the only K-mart I can think of is in the more affluent part of town. Its next to a mall and a very large Peter Piper Pizza. Haven't been inside one for years but I do the majority of my shopping online.
>>
for those who don't know, there are currently around 12 Blockbusters still in operation
a few are up in Alaska and apparently have steady business
>>
File: Turd Flume.png (2MB, 1157x941px) Image search: [Google]
Turd Flume.png
2MB, 1157x941px
>>381297851
a magic elf that teleports what you want directly to your door just by thought
>>
>>381296612
He said toronto, which means he's referring to canadian target. Which was an unmitigated disaster.
>>
>>381297954
Blockbuster got fucked by online services too. If I recall, I remember there was a time when Netflix used to ship you DVDs to rent and you'd ship them back. This was before streaming was a thing. I remember thinking shipping DVDs was a retarded concept since you could go to any video store and rent the same day assuming what you wanted was in stock. Netflix really took off with streaming. Why waste time going to the video store when you can browse for movies on the comfort of your couch?

Wonder if they still do the DVD ship thing
>>
K-Mart were pretty great once. Especially the one's that had Little Cesar's inside. It's funny how Little Cesar's is thriving while K Mart is dying.

It's also the first place I bought a video game with my own money, Link's Awakening.
>>
>>381298962
Oh, and I forgot to mention it was quite literally the only place I could find the DS Remakes of DQ4 and 5 since they didn't bother sending out the absurdly limited stock to anywhere else in town.
>>
File: 1496785921248.png (466KB, 647x635px) Image search: [Google]
1496785921248.png
466KB, 647x635px
>checking the bargain at Kmart years ago
>there was a PAL DS game in it
It had the PEGI rating on it and everything. I don't have the slightest clue how it ended up in a Kmart in Florida.
>>
>>381299237
They do
>>
>>381298941
That shit is fucking hilarious. I work in receiving, so I never have to deal with that stuff. Just people trying to return shit they bought 10 years ago or waiting 6 months before they try to pick up that tool bench they ordered.
I also get to bear the brunt of their utterly retarded attempt at being an online store and do people's shopping for them.
>>
>>381299237
That was around the time Netflix offered to have Blockbuster buy them out for 50 million.
>>
I have such a lovely memory of Kmart, I hope one of you anons reads this and the joy if a child reaches one of you.

The N64 just came out, and my parents went out of their means to get me one from Kmart. The place was popping, and we had to get a ticket from electronics to take to the customer care area to redeem so they could pull one to sell to us. They also told us that they were celebrating the launch by hosting an event where they had a big box of balloons, and each child was allowed to pick one and sit on it until it explodes, then inside is a coupon for something from the Cafe. I remember popping mine and it was an order of crazy sticks. Mom bought a pizza to go along with it and I enjoyed it while playing Mario kart with my parents who knew fucking dick all about how to play games, but it was so endearing because they wanted to have fun with it too. I must have been 7 at the time, and it's one of those memories that I already accepted that I'll recall even on my death bed. It was truly one of the most beautiful and simple moments of my life.
>>
>>381299237
Gamefly still does, I guess. It is really stupid in concept but it's more convenient because they have warehouses all over the country so one of them is bound to have your game. If your Blockbuster didn't have it you're pretty boned.
>>
>>381299290
My Sears had a copy of Frogger 2 for the Dreamcast and a FFIX strategy guide as late as 2009.
>>
>>381299237
They do. Mostly for more rural areas that don't have strong or reliable enough internet service to facilitate streaming. It's honestly amazing how much the internet has grown in just the last 10 years.
>>
File: 9_Wave_of_Destruction.jpg (62KB, 590x895px) Image search: [Google]
9_Wave_of_Destruction.jpg
62KB, 590x895px
War of the Monsters is the fucking shit.

>>381285494

The one around here closed down a few months ago but it always sucked ass and could never compete with based Kroger
>>
>>381299476
I remember going into one a couple years back that still had some random VHS movies that probably hadn't been in production for over a decade. There is something seriously fucked with that companies inventory managing.
>>
>>381297851
Communism
>>
>>381298572
>shirtless black kids slap fighting in the shoe isle
>homeless family has taken residence inside of a tent in the sporting goods section
Come back with pics
>>
>>381296649
short for market
>>
>>381299337
I had some friends in receiving. They always complained about how stupid people were, like they would buy a craftsman professional tool chest and bring a fucking corolla to pick it up. But it must be semi nice not having to deal directly with customers non-stop, well other than the retarded ones. I one time broke the electronic lock where the power tools were kept. We had just got it installed and no one told me about it, so when it wouldn't open I pulled the door as hard as I could and ripped it off the wood they mounted the lock too. I had some good memories at Sears, except inventory, fuck I hated those retarded Regis niggers. I had to come in at 4am and help those dipshits count sockets, fuck I hated that.
>>
>>381299457
Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>381291910

Watching all those dead mall videos really made me wanna visit the mall in my neighborhood. I don't think it's outright dead but I mean, I worked at a store in it for a few months in 2014 before it closed down and I mean it wasn't exactly like the other places there were bustling either. Then again the only things I ever really liked in it were the arcade (that closed down well over a decade ago) and the gamestop (which wasn't a big loss since literally like five minutes down the road there's another one that's still around)
>>
>>381285494
>go to the KMart in Texas
>its literally a shell of its former self
>whole sections with absolutely nothing
>the employees that work there look depressed

I've been in legit conflict zones that had more life in it then KMart of recent.
>>
>>381298941
Sounds funny but not sure if it would be wise to fuck with someone with a shitty hammer who was mad.
>>
>>381299457
Sounds cozy anon, hang onto that good thought whenever you feel depressed.
>>
>>381299290
Closest thing I experienced was a Half-Price Books having 2 new copies of the PAL version of KI for the Xbox One.
Though, a big store chain like K-Mart having a PAL game is entirely more bizarre.
>>
My Blockbuster was cool in a way because when I first went there in 1997 They had a PS2 with Battle Arena Toshinden hooked up to all the TV's in the store so when you played it was like you were taking over the place. Really cool.

Amazingly that old PS1 stayed there until 2002 when they just got rid of the displays.
>>
This guy does videos on malls and other places that are going out of business..
He has a really good one on Kmart

https://youtu.be/W6yA7r6WfJo
>>
>>381299457
nice memory friend, i will steal it as my own and post it in future gaming/family threads.
>>
>>381299113
>Tfw living in South Texas means I get to go get little Caesars pizza at Kmart and pick up some movies from the last blockbuster in America that's not located in Alaska in 20 fucking 17

Believe me, I'm soaking up every last drop of this nostalgia tap before it runs dry.
>>
>>381300238
was already posted and discussed thoroughly
>>
>>381299810
>fucking corolla
Every. Fucking. Day.
I don't know though. We have maybe 3 people scheduled in backroom any given day, so most of my time is split between getting shit for people and giving it out. While I'm sure I'm not dealing with quite the same volume as cashiers, it still is my main job responsibility to interact with retards.
Just two weeks ago I had to tear the lock and latch off of our high-value merchandise lock-up because a customer came to pick up their tv and speaker system and one of my dipshit coworkers lost the key.

I'm currently trying to get hired at a Costco near me so I can escape this shithole before the holidays start.
>>
The mall where I used to live had a great arcade and I'd hang out with friends that worked there. They ended up closing down though around 2015 shortly after I graduated college. The only reason why the Mall is still doing well is because it's close to Canada so they get a lot of Canadian shoppers coming down on the weekend. Even then they've lost a few anchor stores and the place is 90% clothing.

That's really one of the reasons why I ended up moving to a city. Being able to walk to niche stores that have prices better than online stores is huge. I've found decent deals on classic games in smaller shops than I did in the one classic game store my hometown had.
>>
File: cheese.jpg (126KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
cheese.jpg
126KB, 510x510px
>>381285279
I never got to go to K-Mart. It was always too far away. The best we could do was Target and Best Buy.
>>
>>381300458
>I'm currently trying to get hired at a Costco
That's funny, I left sears in 2006 and have been working with Costco ever since. Making $28 an hour for someone with no real drive in life is kind of nice. Sunday time and a half pay is nice. Good company to work for, I hope you get in.
>>
>>381300242
>>381300074
>>381299901
Thanks, guys. It's one of those truly innocent moments that a kid looks back on with reverie as summer is coming to an end. It saddens me so much that stuff like this just doesn't happen anymore. Shopping in stores is so detached, so cold compared to the 90's. I hope everyone here cherishes something from their childhood that they can still hold close.
>>
>>381288454
You had the worst childhoods.
>>
>>381294319
>Pretty sure Kmart will go bankrupt and shut down all their stores no later than 2020.
KMart actually owns Sears. Sears will go first- they've already sold off the Craftsman brand and it's no longer made in the USA- and then KMart will follow.
>>
>>381300458
>>381300672
I fucking love samples. I'm too cheap to own a membership myself but it was nice trying new shit out.
>>
>>381300672
I heard Costco is kind of a slave driver, but I don't know. Everyone I see working when I go always looks so unhappy.

Unrelated, did anyone else grow up with a Thrifty's? It was kind of like Kmart but even cheaper feeling, if that's possible.
>>
File: redbox.jpg (203KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
redbox.jpg
203KB, 1024x768px
>>381299546
It's amazing how far the tech has come even for renting physical media also
>that blockbuster is now just a self serve kiosk sitting in another store
>>
File: kk.jpg (314KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
314KB, 1600x1200px
I miss the days when I would go to kmart after school and have little ceasers and then go to the game demo section and play firered and other demos. Jeez I wish I could go back and now I remember that they once sold .hack infection for $40 back then, really should have gotten it since it looked so cool in the trailers
>>
>>381300672
That's what I've heard from friends who've worked there. I'm hoping they take my stupid ass too.
Thanks friendo, I'm going to continue to drink and maybe play some Saints Row 2. You have a good night.
>>
>>381295054
>K-Mart and Sears are brands that refused to change with the changing times and will die with them. Good fucking riddance.
Sears was completely mismanaged to hell and back. They had literally EVERYTHING in place before the online boom- they had their own fucking credit card company, they had stores everywhere that often were the centerpiece of a mall, they had the Sears Catalog that people had used as a fucking Christmas wishlist and a half for decades, and they somehow fucked it all up and wound up with nothing.
>>
>>381297498
They only hire LP during the holidays now. I actually just quit from a Kmart 2 week ago.
>>
>>381298962
>one of the countless fucking Dollar Generals that are still growing in numbers to this day

It's fucking insane how many there are and how they just keep fucking building more. That shit's never gonna die which is good since I need that job security
>>
>>381301029
Not him, but I have to say how remarkable the civility in this thread is. I guess we all have a memory, even insignificant ones, that Kmart has given us, and we're all just soberly reminiscing its touch in our lives as we watch it fester. I want to just huddle with you guys and cry.
>>
>>381301225
Somberly*
>>
File: 1482511666448.png (299KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482511666448.png
299KB, 480x480px
>went to a local mall all the time with my parents when I was pretty young
>had a pretty nice food court and a Kmart among other things
>as the years went by more and more stores closed to the point where it was a ghost mall with the exception of the Kmart, a restaurant that was always empty, and a Bealls
>the Kmart closed almost 5 years ago now
>mall was torn down a while after
Still have a lot of nice memories of getting Chinese food and those Spider-Man popsicles at the food court with my mom. Never really preferred Kmart to other stores but I've got nostalgia for it anyway so I was sad to see both go. At least I scored some games on the cheap during their closing sales.
>>
>>381299290

Considering it's a K-mart the answer is probably "someone tried to pull one over by returning a game they didn't actually buy there and the employees didn't give a single solitary fuck."
>>
>>381299249

I'm starting to think I'm insane since everyone always shittalks Little Caesar's but I've loved them my entire life. Dunno if that's just because I'm a trash person that grew up on trash food or if the other pizza places here are just worthless or what. I can't eat Pizza Hut because it's like shoveling a barrel of grease down my throat even if I go full uli on that shit and everything else is like soggy cardboard.
>>
>>381301317
I had something very similar happen to me. It sucks to see what you enjoyed as a kid torn down to make way for something else.
>>
>>381301470
A fellow Little Caesars connoisseur? Let me help you ascenend to the next level: next time call the order in ahead of time for a hot and ready, but add a stuffed crust to it and request bacon topping. It'll cost a little extra, and it takes them a little more to make, but there is nothing. Nothing. Better than this combination fresh from their oven.
>>
>>381299237
I think you are forgetting how bullshit movie rentals were. Netflix got huge even off the DVD mailing service because it cut all of the nonsense, on top of being cheaper and having far better selection.
>>
Only real memory I have of K-mart is when my parents went there for some reason and got me and my siblings some yugioh packs. My sister got one of Exodia's limbs, my brother got his fucking head, and I got some trash rare.
>>
File: 1494884816420.jpg (480KB, 2656x1494px) Image search: [Google]
1494884816420.jpg
480KB, 2656x1494px
How on earth did Target succeed where Kmart failed?
>>
>>381302053
I was at a Target today and it was starting to look like a third world hellhole itself. Clothes on the floor, boxes of products opened that people inspected and not put back, just an all around mess. Growing up Target was always the "classy" store in town, but this one was a stone's throw away from looking like any old Kmart.
>>
>>381285279
That newer pepsi logo ruined the intended effect.
>>
>>381302335
What's the intended effect?
>>
>>381302053
They actually expanded online and have a goid selection of products. They're like Walmart but red.
>>
>>381302428

They're like walmart but actually good
>>
>>381302053
Target found a solid niche as the upscale, classier Walmart. I have no idea how they do it, the prices are almost the same but Targets are always clean and clear of the ridiculous and destitute people that flock to Walmarts.
>>
File: 1467833846030.png (419KB, 718x718px) Image search: [Google]
1467833846030.png
419KB, 718x718px
>>381302406
That 2002/2003 feel.
>>
>>381302502
This. Walmart is a nigger/spic/white trash magnet. Dunno what Target does that repels them.
>>
>>381302651
But isn't the point of the update was to make it have a modern feel?
>>
>>381302717
Read the OP. I'm talking about the effect OP was trying get.
>>
File: world of nintendo.jpg (160KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
world of nintendo.jpg
160KB, 1024x768px
K-Mart was a place of wonder to me in how around 1995, it just stopped giving a fuck. I have no idea how they kept track of all the junk they had in the store. It seems only the shoes/clothing and cheap households got switched out. The Electronics section was almost like an afterthought, akin to Kaybee toystores (when they'd have old ass vidya from 2 gens ago, but still at full price).

One of the weirder finds I had at a K-mart (the exact year escapes me) had to be around 1999-2002. I was in the toy aisle which was still somewhat close to the gaming section. They sort of bled into each other's zones, with games in odd assortments of metal cages or glass slides, and clearly the stuff out of sight of the electronics department ringers was essentially where they tossed old product instead of phasing it out.

So imagine in my surprise, in the post 2000's, I find a weird steel cage that's about the size of a small CD rack, held up to the middle of the aisle with a lock, full of old NES 8-bit carts stacked on top of each other.

I was huge into Metal Gear Solid at the time, and I found the old 8-Bit Cart sitting snugly in there. Had to call an attendant to come get it out for me. He was confused and surprised to find NES carts as well, as he'd never noticed them. (this was PS2 era, and most to all major retailers didn't even have any PS1 titles anymore, let alone stuff from the 80's).

pic unrelated, but reminds me of better days.
>>
>>381301960
To be fair, I never rented a movie in my life so I wouldn't remember how bad the pricing were. The selection thing makes sense though.
>>
>going to Kmart for vidya even back then
You wacky Mexicans
>>
>>381302963
It was complete bullshit. Like ~$5 for a three day rental, sometimes more if it was a big title. You would also get rapped out the ass by late fees if you dared to return something even a day late.

No idea if it is true or not, but there was always an old story that the guys who founded Netflix got the idea and went forward with it after getting hit with a $40 late fee from Blockbuster.
>>
>>381302691
https://the-shoplifter.blogspot.com/2006/09/target-vs-wal-mart-pt1-nature-of.html
>>
>>381302691
Advertising on the walls all shows affluent families enjoying themselves.
>>
K-Mart: Because you can't beat your kids in front of the Target.
>>
>>381303446
>literal fucking tutorials for shoplifting
I hate criminals
>>
>>381302691
Walmarts (regular ones, not the super centers) are usually close to ghetto apartment complexes.
>>
>>381303697
I live in a town where the median income is over $90k. The Walmart here is still full of human garbage, where do they even fucking come from?
>>
We just had the two Kmarts around here close up shop.

The last time I was in Kmart was a few years ago I don't know what what prompted the trip but I looked around and no joke PS2 memory cards 8MB, you know, the iconic black one, being sold for $30. It was just so fucking bizzare. The PS4 was out. They also had a PC section with shit Omikron, No One Lives Forever, Half Life, it was like a time capsule.

This popped up in my recommended videos a few weeks ago it seems topical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1__Qg1toSSs
>>
>>381303110
In the late 2000s Kmart had some good vidya deals. I got Spirit Tracks for free when I bought DQ9 there. Some weird buy one get one bundle.
>>
File: kmart.jpg (609KB, 1026x659px) Image search: [Google]
kmart.jpg
609KB, 1026x659px
Watertown CT still has a Kmart. I'm not sure if the one is Waterbury is still there, I want to say no but I tend not to go up that way often due to the awful traffic.
>>
>>381285279
Working at Kmart was the biggest mistake I made in my life.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>381297854
>>
>>381304329
Spill it.

Its weird the suicidal despair of the employees like permeate the store.
>>
>>381304329
Story time.
>>
File: gta.jpg (233KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
gta.jpg
233KB, 600x800px
My local Target, two years ago
>mfw the anti-theft wire has probably destroyed the box by now
>>
>>381304703

I'm pretty sure my local walmart has had a copy of that three-pack since 2005. Nevermind how they still sell copies of other M for like $50.
>>
>>381304532
>>381304559
It's true, like 98% of the employees constantly talk about how they absolutely hate working there. The managers were either lazy as shit or stupid incompetent, and just because I was kind, they took advantage of this. Sadly there aren't many stories since I've forcefully blocked most of my experiences working there. Some employees there were pretty decent.
>>
>>381304559
>>381304532
but eh, if you got any questions about Kmart, I'll try my best to answer them.
>>
>>381295054
>K-mart Little Caesar's
Man. I wish the K-mart near me hadn't died. Possibly because it's a college town but their cum-filled pizza was actually pretty alright and ridiculously cheap. Certainly not good, but when it's as cheap or cheaper than buying a frozen pizza from a grocery store and tastes better what the hell.

Dominoes is my new cheap pizza place. Not quite as cheap and even though the quality is better and I can get white sauce pizzas with spinach and shit, for just a cheap greasy pizza it doesn't work as well.
>>
K-mart was fucking crazy. I lost a sweater there once and we found it for sale on the discount racks more than a year later. They still had N64 and PS games for sale in 2013 when they closed the one near my house.
>>
My local Kmart's a shell of it's former self, but it's still pretty active.
>>
The one that's near me is actually pretty well-kept, if a little lonely and barren. Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if that one ends up shutting down one of these days.
>>
>>381287790
>in house cafe
damn I actually forgot about that. I used to go there with my grandad when I was little
>>
>>381305639
>a shell of it is former self
>>
>>381295167
They're replacing a Big W with Kmart near where I live.
>>
The Kmart in my area closed and turned into a Burlington years ago. I honesntly havent seen another one in years.
>>
>>381288454
Id say 98 is the beginning point of "2000s" kid. People of late 94-97 generally have a mix of 90s and 2000s stuff they remember. Its pretty odd. Born in 95. Should graduated college this year. Kill me.
>>
>>381298665
Ames had the best Halloween section (never remember them having any game demo stations though, K-Mart's were always broken, Wal-Marts crowded with welfare kids, and I remember Sears having the best setup for some reason even though Sears as a whole was boring as a kid)

I didn't mind the regular Wal-Marts, but now that they're all Super Wal-Marts they feel less comfy (my eyes are extremely light sensitive so I can't help but notice how fucking bright everything is now,). Once they get the grocery section and make the store bigger all of a sudden the aisles don't feel as secluded to me, I remember when different departments felt like their own towns

Dying stores and towns always depress me more than when they're just abandoned
>>
>>381306930
I'm talking about early 2000s kids not entire 2000s
>>
>>381297869
>Coupon abuse
when I worked there, I abused that shit so much since Kmart was so desperate for buyers. With the amount of points they give you for even looking in their direction, and with coupons that gave you a flat rate off, it was effortless to get newly released games for $30 (or less).
>>
In my day, if you shopped at Kmart you got made fun of daily. Kmart kickers was the biggest one if you had shoes from them. Thankfully I got lucky and my family wasn't poor so we never shopped there.
>>
>Buying shit at K-Mart during the PS2 era.

I don't know about other people's K-Marts, but the one that was near me went to shit long before that, somewhere in the middle of the PS1 era.

Games would literally sit for years at their launch price long after they had been heavily discounted elsewhere and they would never get in new shit outside the most basic stuff like Madden and CoD. Hell, mine closed back about 6 months ago and it still had full priced Xbox and Gamecube games.
>>
>>381305096

Try this for dominos:

> garlic parmesan sauce - extra
> premium grilled chicken
> Hot sauce - extra
> Double cheese
You can get this with a coupon they have for carryout $7.99 3 topping large pizza. Fucking banging.
>>
>>381297749
The one near me got turned into a Target which then after Canadian Target dies it got turned into a Lowes
>>
>>381297851
Amazon has super bad profit margins, I'm actually surprised it's holding up so well even with things like Amazon Fire and Prime TV being so shit. I really don't want it to be a megacorp, it's already useless to me for slightly older products and prescription stuff.
>>
>>381298532
Was the K-Mart at Six Forks Road by any chance?
>>
File: Another Sweaty Rick.jpg (27KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
Another Sweaty Rick.jpg
27KB, 336x188px
>>381295478
I'm glad Dan is at least doing Another Dirty Room episodes with Rick and Will. Rick is a gift to all mankind and we must cherish him.
>The porn set
>The soap eating
>He literally drags the Fox news crew into a dirty bathroom as he's sweating his brain out and they lean in filming him talk about nothing for 30+ minutes as Dan and Will just stand there in disbelief.
>The chocolate soap.

I think that drug deal spooked him something fierce from going into abandoned places and since he has stuff with Will/Rick now they just do everything together.
>>
All I want in my life is the Kmart I used to work at to finally close down. Nothing in life would make me happier. But since my area is Baby Boomer Central, even with a Walmart not even a minute down the road, it still continues to survive.
>>
>>381298736
There are drive-thru pharmacies in Burgerland?
>>
File: DSCF9218.jpg (363KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF9218.jpg
363KB, 1600x1200px
>>381293247
They gutted the electronic section around when Amiibo came out. I went in looking to see if the store had been picked clean while everything was brand new and there was absolutely nothing at all, they hadn't even known it existed. Now they just sell TVs, older DVDs and Blurays (Without even $5 bargain bin deals like Walmarts do), and CDs.

Keep in mind this is the type of store that was selling PSP and PS2 games brand new for full price as far as 2014 or 2015. I found brand new copies of one of the PSP and PS2 GTA games still on their shelves for close to full price a couple months before they stopped selling games.

>>381309442
They're not common but yes. It's usually the very rare CVS or Walgreens that's decked out with them.
>>
>>381293756
>>381294649
>>381294771
Don't get me wrong: I've got memories from the late 90's, and even one from when I was about 2, but the bulk of my memories start around '00s. I've got bits and pieces of the '90s, but my more complex and complete memories start around 7 or so.
>>
>>381309674
Huh. Seems kinda odd to me. Like something is bound to go wrong sooner or later when handing out meds on a conveyor belt. Where I'm at, pharmacy employees, not to mention the manager or apothecary, are required to have university studies on the field. Most of 'em are masters. You also need a license to run a pharmacy.

Then again, could be handy when you're just getting more prescription meds or the sort.
>>
>>381310639
It's for prescription medicine pickup, if you need over the counter stuff you have to go inside. Keep in mind the pharmacists are exactly what you just explained, they have to have a degree in the field and they verify the prescription with your doctor before they hand you anything. Usually the stuff is prepared beforehand as well thanks to a doctor calling over and you just have them the script.
>>
>>381296116
It's all three.
>>
>born, raised and living in denmark
>lived in racine, wisconsin from 94-97 as a kid age 5-7/8
>one of my most visual memories was the huge k-mart
>return to racine 12 years later on vacation
>k-mart looks like a shithole and everything in the city is smaller than i remembered it was

really weird experience
>>
>>381297216
Kohls is constantly fucking packed. I don't see them going anywhere.
>>
>>381298572
>qt
>black

anon..
>>
File: 1404547112387.jpg (51KB, 600x574px) Image search: [Google]
1404547112387.jpg
51KB, 600x574px
>>381287130
They've been in deep dogshit since 2002 for a lot of reasons.

They got fucked hard by Target and Walmart, and now they're being double-donged by Amazon.

Also, Eddie Lampert is a parasite.

Also also, they sold off all their valuable assets.

They're so deep in the hole that even if they sold all of their assets they couldn't repay all their loans.
>>
File: 1469657895578.jpg (126KB, 590x417px) Image search: [Google]
1469657895578.jpg
126KB, 590x417px
>>381293132
Out of desperation when trying to find a Switch, I called my local Kmart.

I used to buy PS3 games there back in the day.

They told me they don't sell video games anymore.
>>
>>381294416
>>381294869
>>381294903
The one in Hamilton has gone completely to shit as Trenton gradually spills over, but it's still holding on.
>>
>>381300216
I remember when I got my PS1 that was one of the games on the demo disc. Was it actually fun?
>>
File: 1484256045788.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484256045788.png
12KB, 246x200px
>>381297415
> KB Toys

I miss KB Toys so fucking much.

Where did it all go so wrong, anon?
>>
>>381307776
Dan Bell's TedX talk is decent (for a TedX talk), I find the dying retail space interesting as fuck.

It's another symptom of the situation we are in for the West, capitalism has basically bled dry everything they can. How the fuck do you make any more profit?

Nobody can afford to buy anything and nobody can work out how to profit off that. For most milennials the little spare cash you do get goes on beer, vidya or gas money for going somewhere with friends.

When I walk past electrical stores here in Bongland and see TVs I can get online for £300 being sold for £900 I can only welcome the collapse of retail.
>>
File: 1484611595593.jpg (469KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1484611595593.jpg
469KB, 1280x853px
>>381298339
There's literally nothing worth fucking stealing at Kmart
>>
>>381310876
racine is a shithole, same with kenosha.
>>
>>381312920
Well, there's also the fact that Amazon is one of the best things ever. I honestly only go into Target or Best Buy to price match with Amazon so I don't have to wait on shipping. At best I just look at their clearance aisle because games drop in price so quickly and it's so easy to find good bargains. Impulse buying and window shopping isn't the kind of thing I care for when I can just shop at Amazon.
>>
>>381288454
you forgot foamy the squirrel
>>
>>381307669
>Amazon has super bad profit margins,
That's because Amazon's business strategy is market share, not profits. It kills its competitors.
>>
>>381312882
big-box stores having literally all of the same shit while also selling all the shit that your parents wanted. A dedicated toy store just couldn't stay open without "exclusives" like ToysRUs gets.
>>
File: 1488256827835.gif (689KB, 434x452px) Image search: [Google]
1488256827835.gif
689KB, 434x452px
>>381301317
>Night in the Woods: the Post
>>
>>381299658
surprise surprise, when you hire 16 year olds who don't give a fuck, managed by suicidal 20 year old managers, with stores that are maintained by area management that doesn't give a fuck - nobody cares about stock management
>>
File: funcoland-2.jpg (45KB, 485x387px) Image search: [Google]
funcoland-2.jpg
45KB, 485x387px
>Kmart
Why would you do that? Funcoland was where it was at. bought by Gamestop
>>
I just want to go back to pre 9/11 days anons.

Anybody who's old enough will remember, people were happier and had more hope. I don't know how to explain it.
Maybe being were ignorant? But we were happy.
>>
File: 1497397998236.png (5KB, 236x176px) Image search: [Google]
1497397998236.png
5KB, 236x176px
>>381310805
>Out of stock
>>
>>381297851
amazon employee here, this is amazons primary focus.

I have no idea what people above my paygrade want to do about becoming a more international brand, but when it comes to having the rug swept out amazon is trying to prevent that from happening, even if it means minor failures and losses. because one of those small risky ventures could be the next amazon killer.

amazon wants to be a grocer. they want to sell you more food and amenities. and if thats successful enough a generic walmart-esque retail chain. not everyone buys online, some people just never will. a funny twist on sears' situation, amazon is making the right choice, meeting those people halfway and open up retail stores. theyre also doing amazon fresh and amazon now for shit like toilet paper and water bottles, because "GET IT LITERALLY TODAY!" is something amazon worried someone else may hold over them one day.

more than anything amazon is worried about digital media. it wants a piece of that pie. its trying to offer something for tv, movies, music, video games, etc. it tried to get into smartphones but thats not going anywhere. they also tried to push one of their fire systems as an actual console but no one fucking cared so theyre settling for being a partner to big gaming companies instead of actually being one.

by the way amazon started to manufacture other companies products. mostly textbooks and shit. i think thats more for their own convenience though.
>>
>>381313724
https://youtu.be/HurVjLqQIg8
>>
File: 1459705047160.jpg (43KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1459705047160.jpg
43KB, 640x625px
>>381313730
Literally, this.

The Iraq War and the Great Recession have doomed this nation.

Makes me want to light myself on fire like those Buddhist monks in Vietnam.
>>
File: wage stagnation usa.png (169KB, 609x644px) Image search: [Google]
wage stagnation usa.png
169KB, 609x644px
>>381313812
>The Iraq War and the Great Recession have doomed this nation.
Been going on longer than that, fella

USA in particular has been doomed since 1965 when it let in mass non-European immigration. Then later, it turned a blind eye to illegal South American immigration in the 1980s and 1990s even though 99% of those people were lower class laborers and automation for lower class jobs was around the corner in the 2000s and 2010s.

Now there's a mass of lower class people who are redundant.
>>
>>381313812
>tfw your mom would pick you up from school
>dad earned enough so she didn't have to work / only did small part time work
>dad would work 9-5 and be home for 5:30pm like most others
>literally living on the cusp of people eating too much convenience food and being to immobile so people had more energy + people generally didn't get overworked

Just look at Malcolm In The Middle, the family was portrayed as poor and failing yet compared to today they're like a 50s nuclear family.
>>
>>381313945
>tfw you'll never get to live through the 60s/70s/80s golden years
>>
>>381288454
Im '95 and identify with everything in that image except eminem starwars and whatever that middle disney looking cartoon is.

I miss sprite remix man
>>
File: 1461033673907.jpg (45KB, 460x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461033673907.jpg
45KB, 460x400px
>>381314221
> tfw my dad used to take me out to the local mall
> get hotwheels cars from KB Toys
> get Chinese take-out before going home
> arrive at pre-08 McMansion style home
> eat dinner with my family before running off to watch Pokémon or Yugioh or Hamtaro or some shit

> tfw we lost the house when the economy ate shit
> tfw dad died two years ago
>>
>>381307074
>$30
>not going to bestbuy 10 minutes before close and getting $50 consoles
>not using self checkout at walmart to get two $10 steam money cards for 50c each per transaction
>>
File: crazyhomelessguy02.jpg (130KB, 450x599px) Image search: [Google]
crazyhomelessguy02.jpg
130KB, 450x599px
> Last K Mart in Denver closing with liquidation sale.
> Me & Wife say fuck it and check it out.
>Walk up to Auto sliding door.
> It opens 3/4 the way then stops.
> I push it the rest and it makes the sound of a Velociraptor giving birth and small sparks from metal grinding shoot on my hand.
> Dim as fuck inside and smells like old cabbage and plant fertilizer.
> See gray skinned bum pissing on a pillar.
> He looks at me and hisses, revealing his six yellow teeth, and runs away behind corner laughing.
> Followed by sounds of of plates breaking and a Wilhelm scream.
> One fucking cashier in this murky twilight underworld.
> Looks like Beetle Juice.
> Has a blank stare and is focused on the ceiling.
>He stuck in endless loop scanning the same can of cat food discontinued 18 years prior.
> See Lost Dog sign stuck on to one of the shelves with gum.
> Trip over a 16" A.L.F. plush doll on the floor with dried semen all over it.
> See that there having a 50% sale on a stack of empty strawberry chocolate milk bottles.
> See a used navy blue Jurassic Park shirt with the sleeves cut off and a Trapper Keeper on a shelf.
> Wife opens said folder.
> It contains a dead spider, 3 melted Charleston Chews and a hand full of human hair.
> A ferret falls out of the ceiling tile lands in my wife's hair and begins screeching and shitting down her neck.
> We fucking bolt out of there.
Worst day of my life.
>>
>>381314425
>I will never stop having the knee jerk reaction to call 90's born kids underage faggots

I'm sorry that my subconscious still wants you to go away.
>>
>>381285279
I am amazed that KMarts still exist. I have no idea how, as I NEVER see any cars parked there, no matter where I see them.

They never should have gotten rid of their Blue Light Specials. People would just hang around there all day, waiting to see what would go on sale.
>>
>>381314425
>sprite remix

they still sell that at gas stations dawg, had one literally last week
>>
>>381314493
Sorry anon
>>
>>381314719
kek/10 would kek again
>>
File: 1489705302265.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1489705302265.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
>>381314761
I wish I could be an underage faggot again

>>381314850
Ive heard legends, but my searches have been unsuccessful so far. There was that basketball player sprite a few years ago that tasted similar though.
>>
>>381314761
>somebody mentions something that happened in 1989
>'oh that was like 7-8 years ago!'

Proceed to have an existential crisis.
>>
>>381315019
>I've heard legends, but my searches have been unsuccessful so far.

It's like New Coke, now called Coke 2. It's available in certain regions.
>>
>go to kmart store closing YEARS
>mustve been 11 yrs
>decent games left in aisle
>steal a copy of conkers bad fur day, dragonquest for the gba, and dk64 with the expansion pack
>employee staring at me the entire time
>probably didnt give a fuck about his job, just let me walk out with all that shit

Life mustve been hell for him.
>>
>>381315019
where do you live, i ilve in texas and i bought one at a quik trip and also at a shell before that within the last month

also i guess what they have out now is just called sprite tropical mix, which was sprite tropical remix
>>
>>381314312
>50s
Enjoy your Stalin tier anti-commie witch hunt
>60s
Enjoy your Vietnam and PTSD.
>70s
Enjoy your degeneracy and shitty music.
>80s
Enjoy your rise of the christian fundamentalism.
>90s
Enjoy your broken economy.
>20s
Enjoy your Patriot Act.

The past sucked.
>>
>>381315231
K-mart has been in a spiral for over a decade at this point. Less customers means less revenue. Less revenue means that you can't afford to be competitive with wages in comparison to other retail stores, which means that they tend to hire the bottom of the barrel. This, in turn, does nothing to improve the customer base, which leads to even less revenue. Retail workers can tell when their job isn't going to be around much longer, which breeds depression and apathy, making the situation even worse.
>>
>>381315390
>witch hunt
top fucking lel. mccarthy wasn't wrong
>>
>>381315390
it's always been shit.

At least you could distract yourself with a generally better life. People used to have prospects and hope.

Everybody now is working 2-3 jobs, less spare time, less disposable income, no job security, few opportunities to buy a home = no concrete future.
Only thing we've had in the past 15 years which was 'good' is the move to internet but even that is now an ad ridden cesspit the government want to control.
>>
>>381315390
>Enjoy your rise of the christian fundamentalism.
also, what? dumb faggot kid
>>
>>381315746
Everyone turned super conservative in the 80s, get over it you demented retard.
>>
>>381315390
>70s music
>shitty
>>
>>381315685
Don't bother responding to him. The dude wants to boil an entire decade down into things the vast majority of the population didn't have to deal with. Of course he's wrong. He's also intellectually dishonest, as the exact same thing is happening today regarding Trump. Whether the Trump witch hunt is justified or not is irrelevant. It's happening, and the vast majority of the population is completely unaffected by it.
>>
>>381293446
I'm 92 here and I remember shit from at least 96 on
>>
File: 1489630030778.png (32KB, 937x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489630030778.png
32KB, 937x530px
>>381315390
Would you like a free helicopter ride my friend?
>>
>>381315741
I still have prospects and hope. That said, it isn't what it was in the 70s, where you could literally spit in your boss's face, walk across the street, and begin working your new job the same day.

But if you do your research now, it's pretty easy to find success. The Occupational Outlook Handbook at bls.org should be all anyone needs to find success, especially since nobody bothers to actually look at it.
>>
>>381293446
My oldest memory was when I saw my sister for the first time in the hospital when I was one and a half years old.
>>
>>381313089

Ah what? You never did the Kenosha, kid!
>>
>>381285279
>war of the monsters

I remember wanting godzilla DAMM for the ps2 as a kid. When I called toys r us they said it wasn't on ps2, just gamecube and xbox. I was so destroyed, but the employee on the phone recommended this "brand new game, war of the monsters."

My step mom and I went to toys r us and got it. Still one of my favorite childhood games.

I remember all my friends in school had it too after I told them about it and it was all we talked about. Even my random neighbor at my grandparents summer home had it, and showed me how to beat the last boss. I bought the game informer that featured it too.

I'd do anything for a follow up game.
Also used to shop at Kmart with my mom as a wee lad
>>
>>381316098
I find it hard to push myself considering the direction society is going. It feels like now more than ever we have zero say, we're just crabs in a bucket at this point standing on each other to get those tiny morsels as the top 1% rake in the whole loaf.
Combined with social media convincing the newest generation of kids that it's normal to be connected to a constant drip feed of what Kanye West is doing and you should aspire to be 'so get that credit out for that big dumb overpriced car!'.

Something's got to give.
>>
>>381316443
I think that the news agencies in charge of distributing the goings on and the state of the country let people believe shit is a lot worse than it is.

A month after Trump was elected, I stopped checking news for like 4 months, and I felt things were going great. Then I turned on the news in like April, and you would have thought that the country was on the brink to civil war. Even though the country seems to be getting better for just about everyone.
>>
>>381316685
It's actually the opposite.

The economy's gonna eat shit in the relative near future.
>>
>>381287790
>got rid of staples like blue light special and in house cafe
A Kmart I worked at recently as a seasonal last year had blue light specials still but it was mostly for Hot Wheels and health & beauty goods.
>>
>>381316685
gotta go with this guy
>>381316754
not to go full on tin foil hat but people are waking up to how the world is actually working. Nobody has any money, we employ people to do mundane tasks which should be automated by now and more and more people aren't buying all the useless shit they used to - millenials are the biggest threat/blessing due to the fact we're now in our late 20s/early 30s and many still don't own a car or house. Economy is going to fucking implode.
>>
>>381316754
People have been saying that for around a decade at this point. Right after the housing bubble, you got people screeching about the student loan bubble.

So I don't rely on credit for anything, I paid off all my debt, and I work in an industry where going without isn't seen as an option (no matter how bad things get, people are going to want electricity). I also have 6 months of emergency rations, where all I need to do is add water.

Even though I don't believe that things are going to get bad, and even feel the economy has been doing a LOT better since Trump took office (I haven't experienced this kind of weight off my shoulders throughout my entire adult life - my father said he hasn't experienced it since Reagan), I still prepare for the worst case scenario.
>>
>>381316981
>millenials are the biggest threat/blessing due to the fact we're now in our late 20s/early 30s and many still don't own a car or house.
Owning a car shouldn't be a big thing. I got mine for $2400. Also, so long as property taxes exist (which they do for the vast majority of States), you never own your house.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (115KB, 689x917px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
115KB, 689x917px
>>381299237
In my country, Blockbuster still exist as a streaming rental service (Blockbuster.dk), but even if I had sold off most of my DVD collection a while ago, I've kept holding onto those movies (and recently picked up a few more on amazon) that will NEVER appear on streaming services.

With the big companies cracking down more and more on torrent sites and youtube uploads, these films are in danger of disappearing.

Also, I don't like the idea of having my entire life tied up in paid services.
>>
>>381285279
Me and my friend used to bike to the local Kmart and buy ps1 games. It's where I bought final fantasy 7. We used to hang out at the café and play the crane games alot.

I miss summers as a kid. Being an adult blows
>>
>>381317227
They were just a couple of examples, but yeah. My car only cost £4,000. But somebody needs to buy the car new for it to depreciate which fewer people can afford and as older people die off, younger people know buying a brand new car is dumb as it's price halves as soon as it drives off the forecourt.

The economy currently relies on all these cogs moving for it to sustain itsself, car salesmen will be fucked for example, huge car plants will need to downsize if people aren't buying new cars.
>>
>>381317641
>But somebody needs to buy the car new for it to depreciate which fewer people can afford and as older people die off
Not at all. If the automotive industry can't sell the cars for the price they are asking (which is only that high due to insane regulations), then they need to start cutting features in order to get the costs down.

Take a look at the launch PS3, for example. People weren't willing to pay that much, so they started removing BC and axing features like the card readers and the like in order to cut down on costs. So long as you are getting new features created and put into cars (like tire pressure guages, rear view cameras, etc), it shows that there is a market for it.

If people just wanted pure utility, you can bet that is what the manufacturers would advertise, because they want their products to sell.
>>
>>381317860
I agree, I'd buy a car with as little shit on it as possible (my 2013 car has roll down windows and manual locks).

I can't see a lot of manufacturers making these cars though currently.
>>
>>381318232
Yup. Also keep in mind that new cars have always been really niche in comparison to the used market. You get the guys who want the latest and greatest that lease or buy new, as well as a shit ton of rental cars (which are ALWAYS new), and the market for used is always there.

My favorite vehicle was my first. 1998 Nissan Frontier. Manual windows. Manual locks. Manual transmission. The only "feature" I want is AC and the ability to move shit easily. I hate that my sister totaled it in college.
>>
In the 90s Kmart had a great overstocked toy isle and a bunch of cool toys on clearance. One time they were selling a bunch of old toys on clearance from the late 80s in the late 90s and I bought some. One time I found a Star Wars Racer poster rolled up on a random shelf in the early 00s and my mom helped me take it out of the store.
>>
Any of you nerds remember Incredible Universe?

The one in Tempe AZ got replaced by Fry's years ago.
>>
>>381285279
>a few years ago working overnights at kmart during christmas season
>got into electronics department to hang sale signs
>notice they have about 4 or 5 copies of Metroid Prime Trilogy SEALED
>get paid a few days later
>all copies gone
Would have made some good money off of them.
>>
>>381321227
That reminds me, wasn't GameStop gutting new copies of either Metroid or Xenoblade to sell them as used because the used price was higher than MSRP?
>>
>>381285279
Let's get a PS2 console!
http://www.sears.com/tvs-electronics-gaming-playstation-2-playstation-2-consoles/b-1279812049
>>
>>381297854
Thread theme
https://youtu.be/uFhrj76aMG8?t=1m50s
>>
>>381297854
Oh fuck dude, you made me remember a long forgotten memory of Ames in the next town over from the late 90s before it became a whole foods. I could never remember what used to be there.
>>
>>381300935
Buddy of mine got a job filling those when they first started popping up around 2012ish. They'd just mail him a box of DVDs at the start of every month and he'd drive them over to a few different kiosks around town. I'd come over on the 1st and we'd watch whatever good shit he got since he didn't fill the machines right away.

Good times.
>>
Went to a K-Mart over in Miami and its electronics section didn't exist. Only consisted of a bunch of comforters/sheet sets and other irrelevant things.
>>
>>381302053
How naughty is she /v/?
>>
K-Mart has the best Little Caesar's pizza.
>>
>>381324639
Before our local Kmart finally went out of business last year the "electronics" section was nothing but a few tvs, refrigerators, washer/dryers, fucking mattresses, music stuff, and computer/digital camera stuff. Video games were completely gone. Hell I think even the fucking key making machine was gone from there.
>>
File: war of the monsters.jpg (673KB, 1530x2157px) Image search: [Google]
war of the monsters.jpg
673KB, 1530x2157px
Who do you main in War of the Monsters, /v/?

I always played Preytor and sometimes Kineticlops
>>
File: 1475900025439.gif (3MB, 498x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475900025439.gif
3MB, 498x360px
>favorite mall was only about 15 minutes from home, I could bike there if I wanted.
>had a movie theater right in the main lobby
>movie theater had a sick MvC2 machine where I'd blow all my change
>had the only Burger King in the entire town where I could get cherry coke slushies
>I remember how slowly it died
>remember when they closed the Suncoast Movies where I used to buy dragon ball tapes
>remember when they shut down the pet shop
>I remember not wanting to think about what they did with the unsold puppies and parakeets
>remember when they closed up the movie theater
>Literally closed it up, drywalled up the entrance like it was never there
The mall's still there, but it's half a skeleton. Empty stores all over the place.
>>
>>381325084
>you didn't buy up the $5 games that were in the clearance bins and then flip them. They were next to the registers.
>>
File: tumblr_m9apzbW8zM1qzytg1.jpg (64KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9apzbW8zM1qzytg1.jpg
64KB, 500x376px
>>381285279
The simultaneous decline of Kmart and the quality of vidya isn't a coincidence.
>>
>>381300725
But anon... Malcom in the middle, Battlegrounds II, OG Xbox, PS2, Dreamcast, windows xp, sprite remix, adult swim and toonami were all awesome. And I'm a 90s kid.
>>
>>381325987
Also, so were RuneScape, Osmosis Jones, and Newgrounds.
>>
>>381299217
Target in Canada was such a fucking disaster. Although it's funny that I actually used to work for the #2 best performing Target in Canada and the employee-employer relations were easily better than any other shitty part time job I've had even with major Canadian companies like Metro or Cineplex. Honestly if Target actually didn't massively fuck up logistics they probably would still be around but the people running Canadian operations were clueless and thought that USA and Canada were similar in how they do shit and it ended up with a lot of empty shelves. It also didn't help that Wal Mart paid a lot of money to slam Target on TV and social media which also hurt sales.
They were basically like that non-self aware kid at school who eventually got bullied so bad they committed sudoku.
>>
>>381285279
Nah, nostalgia fail OP.

Kmart sucks. Fuck them and their fat shill Rosie ODonnell.
>>
>>381285279
>mid to late 90's
>go to kmart to pick up yahoo bluelight internet discs
>>
>>381313786

If Amazon wants me to give a shit about amazon prime then they're gonna have to bring over kamen rider amazons already. until then they can fuck off
>>
>Not a single mention of Circuit City aka Red Best Buy
>>
File: 1497429573012.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1497429573012.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>381325251
>Preytor
>>
>>381325052
>best Little Caesar's

This isnt something to be proud of
>>
>Work at K-Mart as a cashier
>Honestly trying to to a good job
>Call for assistance
>Literally no one gives a shit
>Faster if i walk from my register, leaving it unattended to travel clear across the store to do a price check than it is to wait for a response
>Need change one day, have a line of customers, no one gives a shit about it, yell out loud so someone notices.
>Get a write up for my troubles

Seriously fuck that place. IT closed and im glad everyone lost their job.
>>
>>381328296
>he didn't work in the garden shop
Easiest spring/summer job of my life. I did nothing but hang out outside in the sun
>>
>>381305120
Mine actually had two NEW PS1s for sale when it closes up last summer. Still in the box and everything. How did those two avoid the sales floor for 20 years?
>>
>>381328505
tell me about it, my buddy worked in shoe dept and had an easy time. Once a week during peak hours he would carry out a childrens bike to an alleged customers car. No one ever noticed.
>>
>>381329139
Our shoe department girl was always busy doing shit. Me on the other hand unless someone specifically came in only to buy garden shit/flowers, I never had to deal with people. I had full 8 hour shifts where I'd only ring out 1 person. It was fucking great.
>>
>>381301195
a dollar general appeared in my bumfuck nowhere hometown of <3500 last year
>>
>>381302641
I work at Walmart and fucking hate Target. Walmart offers job security even though they're starting to change their shit around, but when I go into a Target, it's like where all of the town's beautiful people go.

Everyone is fat, ugly, tattoo'd, gross, and backwater, but when I go to target, everyone is beautiful, lean, and sipping on lattes. Is this really where all the beautiful people go?
>>
>>381298780

Based.

I never liked Kmart even during the 90s. Always thought it was for hicks.
>>
My Target is pristine. No wonder Kmart is done for
>>
File: Bros.png (152KB, 320x211px) Image search: [Google]
Bros.png
152KB, 320x211px
>tfw i remember watching my dad terribly fail at playing COD with me
>tfw when even to this day he stills try and fails to play FPS games with me
>>
>>381333376
sorry was meant for
>>381299457
>>
>>381307001
You in Pennsylvania, anon, or were Ames stores national? I remember going to Ames/Hills all the time because my grandmother worked there, my brother and I would get free Slush Puppies and popcorn and discounts on toys, shit was cash.
>>
My mom bought Toy Story 2 for PC back in 2002 for me. Easily one of the better purchases made from Marshall's.
>>
>>381328505
>>381329483
I worked garden shop too, far and fucking away the best gig in the entire store. If I had the morning shift I would spend half of it watering plants and if I had the afternoon shift then there were almost no customers from 4-6.
>>
>>381299457
god damn it i didn't come here for the feels
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.