[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did the numbers mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: CoD_Black_Ops_cover.png (124KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
CoD_Black_Ops_cover.png
124KB, 256x363px
What did the numbers mean?
>>
Why was the black ops 2 campaign such utter fucking shit my god was it disappointing. And now that I think about black ops 2 was an awful fucking game that was worse than mw3.

Cod 4
Black ops
Mw2
waw
Mw3
Bo2
>>
>>381281607
How can one man have such a garbage opinion? BO2 campaign was great.

>loadouts
>fun levels
>alright plot that kept me entertained unlike the shitshow that was BO3
>alternate endings
>side missions
>>
>>381281308

His marching orders to kill JFK.

this game unironically has a good plot I love conspiracy stories
>>
>>381282593
I find it baffling that this wasnt followed up in 2. Its a pretty big fucking thing.
>>
>>381282423
Who gives a shit about alternative endings you dumb fuck? It's a call of duty campaign, I'd rather have one good story than a bunch of shitty ones just so that Activision can say "look at us we're being creative!". And comparing it to black ops 3 is the stupidest thing you could have done seeing as black ops three was complete fucking shit. Saying black ops two had a better campaign than three is utterly meaningless.

>MUH FUCKING LOAD OUTS
>>
If only Treyarch could breakaway and make the conspiracy game they have always wanted to.
>>
>>381283460
They had mason, woods, and reznov that they could have made a story with. Instead they chose to create the steaming pile of shit known as black ops 2. How you can go from making such a good game to such a bad game I do not know
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.