[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we waited 10 years since persona 4 for this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (144KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
144KB, 512x512px
>we waited 10 years since persona 4 for this
>>
>>381280996
Just beat 5 the other day. Overall enjoyable, especially the beginning hours of the game, but I would be lying if I didnt say I was a little disappointed with many aspects of the game.
>>
>>381280996
What didn't you like about it?
I agree it wasn't as good as 3 or 4 but I still had a lot of fun
>>
>>381281557
Not OP, but I was not the biggest fan of how so many social links revolved around the MC being used as a tool to build/repair/maintain relationships between the social link character and someone outside of the story. Also in general I didnt get quite the same level of being invested in the characters.

Above all else I HATED how basically from christmas to april when you leave is just a gap of unplayable time. They stop to throw in the valentines day (seems like thats only because fans were expecting it after 3 and 4) but then just skip to the end where you are supposed to say your goodbyes. Kinda lame.

Again, I enjoyed it just not didnt have the same connection and investment as I did with 4. Then again I have only played through it once so far.
>>
>>381282229
Yeah I agree, even though it was the longest Persona game it felt like a lot was missing. Didn't feel like a year-long journey as 3 and 4 were
>>
>>381280996
>release in 2014
>wait three more years for adachi clone
>>
File: Flava Flav.jpg (7KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Flava Flav.jpg
7KB, 320x180px
>Finish Shido's palace
>Entire months of freetime on the calendar
>Automatically skips forward by months
>Realize that the game truly is over
>Several S-Links were incomplete
>>
>>381282382
>Didn't feel like a year-long journey as 3 and 4 were
Exactly. I was also really hoping for more easter eggs or references to catherine or P4G. Aside from Namatame being mentioned as someone who might run in the next election and a few stuffed dolls from the crane machine I didnt find anything else. Leblanc does look extremely similar to the bar area of the hangout in Catherine though.
>>
>>381282735
too true. Same experience here. I figured, shit, four months? No way they would skip over that, there is plenty of time to make friends. Nupe.
>>
>>381282893
I want to know why Catherine had better graphics than Persona 5
>>
>>381282735
what the fuck were you even doing? I had like 20+ days to go fishing by then.
>>
>When someone starts talking about P5 but you realize they are a P4fag
LOL. Your opinion is worthless if you honestly liked P4.
>>
>>381282893

Chie, Yukari, Naoto, Rise and Yukiko get mentioned on the TV as well. Also Tanaka is on the Laptop.
>>
>>381282893
Yeah, the absolute lack of past game references is garbage. No references to Margret or Elizabeth despite the huge revelation that this Igor is a fake.
>>
>>381283206
Thats right I forgot about Tanaka's website. Also forgot completely about the Rise posters all over the underground walkway and stuff in the early parts of the game. Must have missed the part where the p4 ladies get mentioned on TV though.

I was really hoping Chie would make a short appearance as a cop, or that there was a school trip to the amagi in or something like that. Oh well lol.
>>
>>381283526
wut? twins will mention their sisters when you beat their bonus boss.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.