[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox E3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Sorry for being late but I was on vacation in some Muslim shithole during E3.

How bad was it bros? The E3 notes I read made it sound like a disaster.
>>
New Forza
>>
>>381279371
they talked about games
>>
>>381279974
What games? I didn't see any games.
>>
>>381279371
It was actually pretty decent.
Showed off over 40 games, and pretty much only talked about games.
>>
>>381279974
Most were multiplats, that Microsoft kept calling exclusive.
>>
>>381279371
Isn't a America and UK a shithole country as well?
>>
Much better than Sony, worse than Nintendo
>>
>>381280210
America has very few Muslims and is therefore a great country.
>>
>>381280095

They're exclusive to the Microsoft platform, W10 and Xbox.
>>
File: 1388284189501.jpg (12KB, 426x304px) Image search: [Google]
1388284189501.jpg
12KB, 426x304px
>Actually kinda hype about the duke coming back
>Limited production
>When asked if the price would be comparable the the elite the rep refused to comment
fffffffffffffuck
>>
>>381280095
This, I can't tell if they're trying to make people buy Wins 10 or consoles
>>
>>381280538
>buy
>windows 10
Please tell me no one has actually done this.
>>
>>381280636
Can you pirate windows 10?
>>
>>381280716
No but as they spent years giving the shit away for free one would hope everyone has it who wants it.
>>
>>381280716
I'm pretty sure the link for getting it for free legit is still around.
>>
>>381280538
that's what they're trying to do, moving away from the "xbox console" and more into the "xbox service", I wouldn't be surprised if in the future they announced they're releasing the xbox emulator to windows 10
>>
>>381280538
My assumption is they don't care, they've probably realized that there isn't a whole lot of crossover between Xbox gamers and pc gamers so they've stopped caring about converting one to the other and will just make money off of both instead.
>>
>>381280298
But it has white people like you who have became pathetic beta virtue signaling faggots since 9/11. Your no better than the Muslims lol.
>>
>>381280298
>America has very few Muslims and is therefore a great country.
this.

Any country infested with sandniggers is a irreversible sad shithole.
>>
>>381281131
Phil Spencer said he wanted the Xbox emulator to come to windows during his interview on Giant bomb.
Whether he can make it happen is something else, but given how few people actually buy and play old games (it's like 1% of sales from what data I've seen) it can't be a huge amount of work or they wouldn't have bothered in the first place.
>>
It was the only press conference I was able to view live (cruel, considering it was the one I was least looking forward to). I think they did alright, even though the XB1X is expensive as shit, it's still good value considering the specs. Besides 4k wank, they did pretty much nothing besides show games. The vast majority of those games were Exclusiveâ„¢*** one way or another but it was still trailer after trailer. Admittedly I wasn't that interested in much of what they showed besides a couple of games, it was mainly indies and scripted FPS stuff being shown off, but there was still a few nice announcements.

What I want to know is how the PS conference went, I haven't heard many good things about it so I'm kind of relieved I missed it. Last years was fucking ass, 2 hours of absolutely nothing. I got mad when I found out Nintendo's spotlight was 28 minutes long but after watching it I'm reevaluating how long the optimal press conference/direct should be.
>>
>>381279371
Great conference overall. Game after game
Oh, and HUEG backwards compatibility on xbone, starting with Crimson Skies and Fuzion Frenzy
Most retards on here will say it's shit because there weren't any Bone exclusives, but the games they showed off were all worthwhile
>>
>>381281352
>Your
>>
>>381280318
for a limited time only. And they are mostly indie shit.
>>
>>381279371
Fuck off >>>/pol/
Piss off >>>/pol/
Stop posting vaguely on topic bait threads, you are killing this board.
>>
>>381281778
Nigga I legit was in Turkey. Not every criticism of that shitty, barbarous, religion is /pol/.
>>
>>381279371
It was the pc gaming show that the pc gaming show wished it could be.
>>
>>381283201
Oh okay. So there's still no reason for me to own this thing then. Got it.
>>
>>381283754
it's called the microsoft conference not the xbox conference
>>
>>381283842
>pc will have multiplats
Thank God they told me.
>>
>>381279371
It shitted on Sony but because they didn't bring Halo, they got 1-Up'd by Nintendo with the announcement of 2 Metroid games.
>>
File: bad day for xbros.png (106KB, 814x1464px) Image search: [Google]
bad day for xbros.png
106KB, 814x1464px
>>381279371
Pretty bad.
>A car
>No new exclusives
>Indies everywhere
>$499
>Checkerboard 4K 30fps

Xfags have been on suicide watch for a week.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.