[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any one of you played this before, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Viva_Piñata_cover.jpg (68KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
Viva_Piñata_cover.jpg
68KB, 352x500px
Has any one of you played this before, /v/?
>>
Yes and I wish it wasnt forgotten
>>
>>381274286
Yes my xbox360 came with it and I played the shit out of it. It was like a pokemon farm experience.

Why the fuck wont pokemon just copy this game?
>>
>>381274286

Got every achievement, and still didn't attract all the different pinata. It's fun, and I still need to play the sequel to completion.
>>
>>381274286
The best 360 exclusive
>>
>>381274723
>exclusive
Huh? I played this on PC, how is that exclusive?
>>
>>381274286
I fucking loved viva pinata.
>>
>>381274703
later pinatas were such a bitch to get, I never got a roario and I don't think I ever will
>>
>>381274286
Yes, criminally overlooked game.
>>
>>381274802
The retard confused it with trouble in paradise.
>>
>>381274375

This

I heard kids didn't like it because it was too complicated, but most older gamers didn't like it for looking too kiddy

THIS GAME, and it's greatly improved sequel, is the enitre reason I bought a 360

Maybe Playtonic will make a similiar game?
>>
>>381274286
It was fun, but the load times were horrid.
>>
>>381275878

also renting Birthdays the Beginning hoping it's similar to Viva Pinata or so
>>
File: 1479163016852.jpg (12KB, 392x392px) Image search: [Google]
1479163016852.jpg
12KB, 392x392px
>>381274286
>had this and Nuts&Bolts
>enjoyed the fuck out of both
>Viva Pinata was revolutionary to me
>cross-mated a fucking Flying Pig
literally comfy: the game
>>
>>381275930
You can install the game now though, they added that after a while.
>>
>>381274286
This game was fantastic, especially Trouble in Paradise which is basically DLC for the first game but it adds a lot. Truly underappreciated.

>>381276204
As is Nuts and Bolts. Although, with both of them, you pretty much NEED to be a creative person to enjoy them. If you don't like sandbox stuff, thinking outside the box, and making your own fun, I doubt you'd like either of them.
They both those kinds of games that are great for kids and teenagers, because they expand your mind. They enable you think in unique, creative ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL_3zlC2tGA

And the OST is some of the best music Grant Kirkhope has done to date. It's almost on par with Banjo-Kazooie.
>>
This game is honestly the reason I enjoy that early access game ARK. Some similar aspects, I fucking love Viva piñata.
>>
>>381276204
>>381277160

Honestly Nuts and Bolts would have probably done better if it WASN"T a retooled Banjo and Kazooie game

Plus having L.O.G. constatly mocking the older games wasn't helping either
>>
is there a way for me to play this on a pc in 2017? I have both games on an xbone but I rarely use it
>>
File: 180px-479px-LOG_7873[1].jpg (11KB, 180x225px) Image search: [Google]
180px-479px-LOG_7873[1].jpg
11KB, 180x225px
>>381278054
I quite enjoyed L.O.G., I find him to be a charming character. His personalty is obviously a little pompous and more than a little aristocratic, but essentially helpful and good-natured. And I liked

People say that it was embarrassing how they poked fun at the older games, but they forget that most Rare games did that. That's British humor for you.
I agree it could have been toned down just a tad, but people seem to seriously think Rare thought nobody liked collectathons, or that collectathons were all about collecting. They didn't think like that, they MADE those games for crying out loud.

>>381278484
Not sure. If you do it though skip the first game. the second game is really just the first game with more content. I assure you you won't be missing any riveting storyline in your garden simulator.
>>
>>381278801
Oops. "And I liked how they finally gave up on breaking the 4th wall with decreasing subtlety, and just personified the 4th wall into a character."
>>
>>381277160
>go over certain speed with fewer than 6 blocks
>I strap a fucking spring to a chair
One of the funniest games ever, I loved it. I want to get it for me and my 4-year-old son to play.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.