[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some companies to avoid in gaming? Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0330.png (118KB, 7109x2418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.png
118KB, 7109x2418px
What are some companies to avoid in gaming?

Pic related
>>
Ubisoft
>>
>>381270087
whichever one is your favorite
>>
EA
>>
>>381270087
Sony, movies too.
>>
>>381270087
Heh, more like NintenDON'T lol, more like NOntendo hehe hahahah AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Activision
EA
Capcom

If there's any more proof that the game industry needs to he awash of legacy companies, it's these 3. Pretty much zombies laying toxic waste at this pount
>>
Anyone on this list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_developers
>>
>>381272024
That's cool I heard if the Emoji Movie fails(which i hope it does) they're pulling out of the movie industry.
>>
>>381272963
This guy has the right idea
>>
File: 1495132262434.jpg (142KB, 1112x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495132262434.jpg
142KB, 1112x720px
never forget
>>
I hate Nintendo more because they're fucking retarded about business rather than hating their games and how they're always a generation behind in console power since Wii. Their humble act is sickening too, "OH WOW GUYS WE DIDN'T KNOW SWITCH WILL SL THIS MUCH GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORTAGES" fuck off.

And for the online shit, I'm sure they could hire some dickhead team if millennials to tell them what people want in an online infrastructure because I'm pretty much sure Nintendo is ran by old fucks who still the the internet is a 20 year passing fad. Bunch of fucking idiots.
>>
>>381273285
the only one that's sad here is maxis
>>
>>381270087
Haha! Excellent one Sonybro! Nice job avoiding the rules!!! Le brofist xD
>>
>>381273358
>bullfrog
kys underage
>>
Only reason EA is still around is because niggers and nigger-minded people keep buying their trash. Fuck EA
>>
>>381270087
It's not that I avoid Nintendo.
It's just that they've been so shit and irrelevant from the N64 era and forward that it's difficult to care about them at all.

It's hard to avoid something you don't even notice in the first place, you know?
>>
>>381273340
Considering the Wii U was a massive flop, it's pretty fair of them to not assume the Switch would go above and beyond just selling decently.
Not to mention the fact that they have to fight with Apple, one of the world's biggest corporations, over parts to manufacture the Switch.
The little online features is stupid though, Miiverse was literally a perfect setup.
>>
File: SeinfeldCigar.png (166KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
SeinfeldCigar.png
166KB, 343x343px
>>381273536
>Only reason EA is still around is because niggers and nigger-minded people keep buying their trash.

so /v/ is to blame, not surprising really
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.