[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you buy Tsubasa's game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1465365081145.jpg (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465365081145.jpg
495KB, 1280x720px
Why didn't you buy Tsubasa's game?
>>
I bought Ellie's game.
>>
I don't buy Nintendo consoles anymore so I couldn't play her game.
>>
>>381268749
She didn't want to show me those sweater puppies.
>>
>>381268847
You didn't wear the sundress? It's the GOAT, man. Cute, innocent, and sensual. The lewdest shoulders and cleavage.
>>
>>381268749
I pirated it
Didn't even play it ;)
>>
File: Elly battle.png (374KB, 945x840px) Image search: [Google]
Elly battle.png
374KB, 945x840px
>>381268831
CUTE
>>
>>381268749
They should just port underplayed WiiU gems like this and Bayo2 to the Switch. Give more people the chance to experience them
>>
>>381268749
I have no WiiU and no desire to play a game that failed to be the crossover it was marketed as
>>
>>381268749
I did, it was good
>>
>>381268839
>>
But I did. I bought a whole shitty console just to play it. And then I got cucked by massive censorship. Thanks Nintendo
>>
If this gets a Switch port what are the chances of the censorship being reversed?
>>
>>381271062
Slim to none. Just use the patch.
>>
>>381268749
She's got that shiny pimple on her face that Japan seems to like and it looks hideous.
>>
because i just pirated the uncensored version from that iso site today
>>
>>381268749
I did though. Debating uncensored patch and playing through a second time
>>
>>381268749
Because it's Idolshit.

And even if I magically was into Idolshit, why wouldn't I spend my money on Idolmaster instead?
>>
>>381268749
>Tsubasa is now a washed out failed actress doing coke and whoring for a living
Feels great
>>
>>381269183
>idolshit persona-lite
>gem

m8...
>>
>>381268749
I did buy it.
But Tsubasa is shit, Ellie is the real deal
>>
>impossible to discuss this game without people bringing up censorship
fuck's sake

is this entire board just shitposters who never played a video game in their lives waiting to pounce on any meaningful discussion by spamming stupid buzzwords
>>
>>381268749
Tsubasa = Ass Tuba
>>
Post more Tsubasa
>>
Too weeb for me. I can't even remember if it was announced as turn-based or not because the rest of the game turned me off.
>>
>>381271806
It's entirely their own fault that what they changed is the key point of discussion.
>>
I have standards
>>
Because I'm still seething over the way it replaced SMT x FE
>>
censored shit
>>
>>381268749
Because I didn't buy a WiiU. If they port it to Switch though, I'll play it.
>>
jesus those tits are way to fucking big
>>
>>381268749
Because she was censored. I instead bought some PC games.
>>
I have a low tolerance for JRPGs no matter how good they may be and for the most part the alchemy systems of the Atelier games sate whatever need I have from the genre.
>>
>>381271249
There's a patch? Fuck man, I disregarded it when the censor was announced and haven't thought of it since. Might have to look it up now...
>>
The Nintenbros on this board will literally circle-jerk ANYTHING with a Nintendo logo on it no matter how shit it is huh? The game is fucking shit and it bombed, stop posting about this garbage based on one shit waifu.
>>
post the store girl
>>
>>381268749
>teaser trailer of mainline FE and SMT characters
>absolutely zero word sent out about the change in direction
>reveal trailer
If they honestly expected KOWAISHITA to sit well with what the audience was expecting, they should get their heads checked.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.