[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which PS4 games should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1494405347470.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494405347470.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
I have 400 dollars from tax returns and I'm about to spend a lot of it on games.

What should I add or remove from this?

>The Witch and the Hundred Knight
I heard it was a good RPG. I saw gameplay and I'm not to sure I like that you can't play as the witch.

>Metal Gear Solid V
If I get this I'd probably buy the collection for PS3 too. I only beat MGS4 a very long time ago, and MGR. I've been interested in this series for a long time.

>Uncharted Collection + 4

>Final Fantasy XV

>Wipeout Omega Collection
I've never been a fan of racing games honestly, but this one piques my interests because it looks futuristic, fast, and the music sounds good.

>Dragon Quest Heroes 1
Don't know shit about it or the series (played through DQ7 a bit) but it looks like one of the better musous.

>DMC Devil May Cry

>Tales of Berseria
Heard it was great. Beat Abyss and Hearts R. If it has combat like Hearts R I know I'll like it.

Already have Nier, Persona 5, and Nioh.
>>
File: The Order to play MGS games.jpg (2MB, 2398x3442px) Image search: [Google]
The Order to play MGS games.jpg
2MB, 2398x3442px
>>381268550
>only beat MGS4 and MGR
jesus christ how horrible!
Do yourself a favor, ONLY buy the MGS Legacy Collection for PS3, and play them all in the release order. Stop at PW HD; MGS5 does not exist.

That should keep you entertained for rest of the year, and all of the MGS games are higher quality entertainment than just about any other of the trash you just listed.

I just beat FFXV recently, and it was sooo meh. Plus unfinished, which is why there's tons of DLC coming out in near future.

If you must have a good JRPG experience, play the FF Type 0 HD. Played the PC port earlier this year, and it was one of the biggest and greatest positive surprises in a long while. Tons of content, tons of reasons to replay the game multiple times.
>>
>>381269018
When I first got my PS3, I was just looking for games to get. I saw MGS4 for cheap and I just said why not. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. But I played all the way through it and I really liked it. Then later on when I came to /v/ it was the most hated game in the series. I'll definitely pick up the collection.
>>
>>381268550
DMC is the new one, right? not the original?

I played the new one and thought it was extremely forgettable. I've never played any other devil may cry game so I didn't dislike it for "ruining dante" or whatever. it just wasn't that fun, especially compared to shit like bayonetta. if you have a pc haven't played bayonetta, get that instead on steam.

i assume you have bloodborne already, if not add that to the list.

i've not played Yakuza 0 but its a PS4 exclusive and people seem to like it. maybe check it out and see if its for you, i hear its best played if you can appreciate just goofing off in mini games and stuff.

MGSV is really good, especially if you haven't played a MGS game before since you wont be disappointed in the story then and can focus on the 10/10 gameplay
>>
>>381270206
Bloodborne was the first game I got with my PS4.

I keep hearing Yakuza 0 is pretty good, but I've never played a Yakuza game before and I just don't know what to think of it.

Other guy seemed to really hate MGSV but I'll probably get it anyway, it's only like 20 bucks.
>>
It's not everyone's cup of coffee but I'd recommend Gravity rush 2.
>>
>>381268550
>Spending your tax return instead of saving it
You do realize that tax returns are not free money, right? It's money that the government took from you that they are now giving back.
>>
>>381270438
yeah, like i mentioned, people who are "fans" of the series shit on it because of the story (which isn't really that bad per se, just doesn't wrap things up the way fans wanted). its basically agreed universally that the gameplay is fantastic though. if you do get the collection, MGS1 is going to be the exact opposite: good story, but extremely dated gameplay with many sections that will be extremely frustrating largely due to controls/the camera
>>
>>381270690
It's still my money no matter how you look at it. I have a job.
>>
>>381268550
If you mean DmC, like the new one by Ninja Theory with Donte da Demon Killah, do yourself a favor and forget it exists and get the DMC HD Collection.
>>
>>381271042
>I have a job
Then you should have the maturity and responsibility to know better
>>
>>381271120
Thanks for looking out for me, dad.
>>
>>381271161
Any time son.
>>
>>381268550
I personally think you should save most of it and only buy one game
Out of the games mentioned, I think MGSV is the most fun
>>
>>381270624
It's sad that Gravity Rush in the USA is limited on Amazon. I would rather have a physical copy, and I am not paying that much for it from Europe.
>>
>>381271442
Why would I save it? It's too late now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.