[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, what went so terribly wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Days-Gone.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Days-Gone.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Now that the dust has settled, what went so terribly wrong?
>>
>>381267490

I don't know what this is but it sounds like a zombie game. SOoooooooo yeah there ya go.
>>
>>381267490
wtf are you on its not even released yet.

Stop being a retard and making these threads.
>>
>>381267490
Another 3rd person qte infested action/adventure/stealth 2deep4u type game
>>
>>381267490
Imma buy it and im going to enjoy it and ya finna be seething
>>
>>381267589
shiposting every day. theres no escape
>>
>>381267490
Too ambitious for a developer who hasn't made console games in years. Also completely full of things people are fatigued of that isn't an established franchise.
>zombies
>open-world
>QTEs
>Cinematic experience
>>
>>381267490
Generic zombie game, that's what.
>>
Bend Studio had several of their projects scrapped by Sony, tons of pitches rejected and are on the verge of having their studio shut down. So they decided to go eith the safest choice possible that excites all the normies.

I cannot bring myswlf to hate the studio that made Syphon Filter, but I'm sure this will sell well unless it is Order 1886 shit tier and it makes me sad that these kinds of games is what they'll be making from now on.
>>
>>381268649
Wow. Source on the pitches? If true, I will be pissed. Sony just wants TLOU and naughty dog games.
>>
>>381269027
The guy who leaked the game back when it was still codenamed Dead Don't Ride mentioned some sort of sci-fi game with gravity boots and an Infamous game for Vita. I'm on phone and can't rememver where I saw this, so feel free to disregard anything I said.
>>
File: its shit.png (149KB, 1002x537px) Image search: [Google]
its shit.png
149KB, 1002x537px
>>381267589
>>
>>381269692
Hmm, so I'm wondering if the Sci-Fi game you're mentioning is the same one that was being worked on by Sony Santa Monica (and was subsequently canned because of fucking Destiny.) I could be wrong about if Bend was involved with the project, but then again, Santa Monica has been used for outsourcing work for a while to the first and second party studios.
>>
>>381270872
Naughty Dog also had a new Sci-Fi IP they were working on according to their own artbook.

These sound way more interesting than TLOU clones
>>
They're trying to get that "Sons of Anarchy" and zombie money like five years too late.Also, Starkiller.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.