[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a part time janitor at FromSoftware anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: fromsoftware.png (1KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fromsoftware.png
1KB, 300x168px
>>
How many Dark Souls 2 do you throw out every day?
>>
How many Dark Souls 2s clog up the toilets every day?
>>
How many karts will be featured in Bloodborne Kart?
>>
>>381266492
Who takes nastier shits miyazaki or tanimura?
>>
>>381266598
Lol the atmosphere was pretty down when DS@ was being released, I thought that they'd be happy because of bloodborne
>>
Dark Souls Switch when
>>
>>381266492
why the sky is blue?
>>
>>381267014
probably never, im friends with a couple of the devs and they are fully over making more souls games
>>
>>381266492
What's the most interesting trash youve seen in the bathroom?
>>
>>381266492
Do you party with the guys at izakayas etc?
>>
>>381266492
You making Metroid prime 4?
>>
How does Miyazaki's cum taste?
>>
The qt cleaner at my work has started using an actual feather duster. Is there any real reason to use a feather duster over like microfibre?
>>
>>381266492
Do you have to clean big shit, or as I like to call it dark souls 2, out of the toilet?
>>
>>381267153
I did see an insanely long poop once, that must have been the size of a subway
>>
what are the most interesting bits of information you've gathered?
>>
>>381267780
Where is the fromsoft qt that wears the army
>>
WHat's your favourite from game?
>>
Can you prove it?
>>
>>381266492
BLOODBORNE 2 WHEN?
>>
>>381269059
>10 minutes later and no reply with proof

Guess that settles that. Move along people, nothing to see here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.