[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy MonHun World thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: DCLgcq1V0AA9H4k.jpg-orig.jpg (387KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DCLgcq1V0AA9H4k.jpg-orig.jpg
387KB, 1920x1080px
No console wars/petty whinging allowed! Avoid arguments, ignore 'world will be shit for X reason'

Let's all get comfy, have a civil discussion and talk about what we're excited for!

What weapon do you 'main'?

What weapon do you want to learn in World?

What features or additions do you hope are added to World?

Your favorite monster?

What are you most excited about from what we've seen?

Do you prefer solo hunting or with friends/online?

Thread soundtrack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBBhBI_Tna4&ab_channel=MirinMadJelly
>>
I want Dragon's Dogma 2.
>>
>>381258843
Game looks fine. Looks like 95% of the monster hunter I know and love and will be purchasing it like I have purchased every monster hunter prior to World.
>>
>>381258843
SA, GS
IS
Added weight to hits/Blood effects
Yian Kut-Ku
No more loading b/w areas
Solo
>>
>>381261285
>IS
IG*
>>
I just want it on the Switch.
FUCK YOU CAPCOM
>>
Go to /mhg/ if you want a fucking hugbox, faggot
>>
File: ye.jpg (338KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
ye.jpg
338KB, 1050x750px
>>381261285
Insect glaive is the bomb, my dude!
>>
I want weapons to show in guild cards.
>>
File: 1445393495829.png (803KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445393495829.png
803KB, 1100x700px
>>381258843

>weapon

bow/bowgun and possibly dual swords

>what do i want to learn

hammer i suppose. Was never very good at timing the knock out stuns but when they happened it was a good feel.

>what features do i hope for

Maybe some kind of fashion slot? but some of the charm is looking like a bag of skittles.

>favorite monster

The Devil Jho experience was amazing when i first played Tri, hope to see him again. I don't think they are going to do underwater play again, but i'd really like to see the Gobul again.

>what am i excited for

I might one of the few people who likes the more open world part. I heard it's not like an mmo but more like the traditional games but without loading screen between areas. Either way it seems cool.

>prefer solo or team play

Bit of both. I think at its core, MH is a magical experience with other players. But once in a while it's nice to just kick back and take on a hunt by yourself at your own pace.

here's some music for your thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHJnxggzaeg
>>
Can someone post the new stuff from today? I missed it
>>
>>381262886
You mean the gameplay stream?
Here you go senpai https://youtu.be/fvKE9iVz-Ig
>>
File: 1401908825000.jpg (246KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1401908825000.jpg
246KB, 1300x1000px
>>381258843
>What weapon do you 'main'?
Gunlance since 4.

>What weapon do you want to learn in World?
Not sure yet. So far I got Lance, GL, Hammer and LBG. I'm thinking maybe longsword.

>What features or additions do you hope are added to World?
I just want them to buff GL again. Poor thing has been beaten down every gen it seems. Also, bring back the monster ecosystem cutscene things. Those were fun.

>Your favorite monster?
Probably get a lot of flak for this, but honestly I'd say Rathian is the one I always enjoy pounding down on each game.
Besides her, I guess I like Kecha Wacha the most from a design perspective. He's so cute.

>What are you most excited about from what we've seen?
I like the idea of having more options to control the monster, like when they lured the iguana thing into the tunnel to chokepoint it with the slingshot.

>Do you prefer solo hunting or with friends/online?
With friends is much better. Then solo, then online randos.
>>
>>381262753
>bow/bowgun
I always wanted to use those, but they always felt so powerless and I gave up quickly. Could you give tips?

>Gobul
Even though he gave me a lot of trouble, I had a fondness of Gobul as well!

Couldn't agree more on team/solo play.

>>381263443
>Probably get a lot of flak for this, but honestly I'd say Rathian is the one I always enjoy pounding down on each game.
IMO she's a bit plain, but her armor and fights are definitely well worth it!

>Kecha Wacha
Cheeky little bastard hits like a truck when you first encounter him. He's cute, but goddamn don't underestimate him when he's angry. Love the whole 'monkey king' vibe I got from his gear and insect glaive though.
>>
>>381258843
Insect Glaive
Might try being a gunner for once
Nothing comes to mind
>Your favorite monster?
Zinogre
The open area maps, luscious environments, and monster interactions
Either is fine.
>>
Is there a release date for World?
>>
>>381265721
Nothing specific as of yet, just 'early 2018'. PC release will be about a month after Xbone and PS4
>>
>>381258843
Charge Blade, SnS, Bow
idk, Hunting Horn maybe
the ability to skip low rank if you're an experienced hunter, and start off in HR with suitable equipment. playing through a 20 hour tutorial each game is aggravating.
>Your favorite monster?
Nargacuga, Zinogre
not playing MH on a tiny handheld
Friends > Solo > Online
>>
help me decide my main guys
http://www.strawpoll.me/13235819
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.