[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hearthstone xpac speculation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Year of the mammoth.jpg (487KB, 1920x912px) Image search: [Google]
Year of the mammoth.jpg
487KB, 1920x912px
Getting kinda tired of Un'goro and want to speculate about coming xpacs.
>>
gay shit
>>
>>381257107
Not really
>>
I've dropped Hearthstone already, it's getting too jewey now that they don't do adventures any more.
>>
>>381257269
Lol, they still do adventures, but they do them with the xpacs. Besides, wans't adventures more jewey?
>>
>>381257512

That's funny, I must have missed the adventure between Gadgetzan and Un'Goro

Care to point out what expansion that was, again?
>>
>>Didn't do one with Un'goro, but I'm guesing they will do with the next xpacs. That's what blizzard said anyway.
>>
>>381257835
Why did I greentext that? Sperged out.
>>
>>381257512
>Paying $20 to get all the cards you need with very little filler
>paying $200+ to maybe get all the cards you need with A LOT of filler
> Besides, wans't adventures more jewey?
Literally what the fuck are you talking about?
>>381257650
He's arguing that those faggoty little missions you get when an expansion first starts is an "adventure", yes he's that stupid.
>>
>>381257986
Don't know if the missions in start of MSoG is the same thing, they haven't started with the adventures in begginings of xpacs yet I think.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.