[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are spiders the original campers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 2614500_orig.jpg (57KB, 431x300px) Image search: [Google]
2614500_orig.jpg
57KB, 431x300px
Are spiders the original campers?
>>
no dumbass various species have implemented waiting strategies into their hunt for billions of years before spiders started doing it. did you really think that land animals were the first to do it rather than water animals? are you really that much of a fucking retard?
>>
>>381256730
no need to be so cruel young lad
>>
>>381256730
name one then
>>
>>381256109
Lots of spiders travel to hunt for food.
>>
>>381257527
my goldfish just camps around in his bowl waiting for food
>>
Now this is shit posting.
>>
Spiders are lazy fucks that expect their food to walk into their piece of shit corner.
God they're stupid.
>>
>>381257527

crocodiles, frogs
>>
>>381258229
Some spiders run around and eat other spiders?
>>
Why are spiders so fucking stupid? They don't even bother to hide, and casually stroll around within like 2 meters of me.
>>
>>381258229
Why do we, after countless years, still have fucking millions of spiders?
It just works :^)
>>
>>381258229
They respin their web every day
>>
>>381259020
ignore question mark
>>
I've made an uneasy alliance with spiders. I've realized that by killing spiders when I encounter them in my house, I am weeding out those spiders that smaller, less frightening and less agile. In effect I am acting as a force of selection, allowing those spiders that are scarier, more nimble and more cunning to outcompete and out-reproduce their less fearsome counterparts. Also, it's not a bad alliance for me since they will get rid of the other bugs infesting my house.
>>
File: endgame base.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
endgame base.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>381256109
>>
>>381259925
>kill spider in friends trailer that was descending in front of my face
>somehow in my house same night after many many months of no spiders or bugs
dont trust them fuckers
>>
>guy tells me to stop camping because it ruins the game
>it's part of my role to camp
Is camping ever defensible?
>>
>>381259925
Ok Captain Janeway
>>
>>381260658
do spiders have sniper rifles?
>>
File: 1496510179099.gif (2MB, 395x216px) Image search: [Google]
1496510179099.gif
2MB, 395x216px
>>381258229
Yeah spiders are the stupid ones.
>>
File: 563JJJ.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
563JJJ.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>walking in the park at night
>fucking web somehow stretched across the road hits me right in the face
>coming back the same way an hour later
>hits me again
You speedy arachnid fuckers
>>
>>381260230
What a bro, catching all these motherfuckers
>>
>>381261430
your fault for going back to his camping spot. you shoulda learned
>>
>>381259925
Unless you live in one these shit countrise with dangerous spiders there's never a reason to actually kill them. Usual domestic spiders aren't venomous, they don't aim to land on your food after munching on dogshit outside, they don't carry diseases, they catch other insects that get inside. They're free security.
>>
>>381258528
crocs and frogs are younger spieces than spiders fuck face.
>>
>>381262201
>they catch other insects that get inside. They're free security.
this is something people mistakenly apply to all kinds of spiders in your house. many of them just eat dust made of your dead skin to survive. that applies to daddy long legs for example
>>
>>381262403
>cleaning up your bed while you're away at work
Literally the broest species
>>
>>381259186
Yeah, what's up with spiders doing this? Shouldn't they be afraid of me?
>>
>>381261275
To be fair that ant is infected with a parasite
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.