[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we have save Sony, bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Playstation E3 2017.jpg (149KB, 959x790px) Image search: [Google]
Playstation E3 2017.jpg
149KB, 959x790px
How do we have save Sony, bros?
>>
>>381255309
Wow, they show gameplay to trailers they showed last year, they must be doomed

Shitting on E3 is getting stale, mate
>>
>>381255309
We don't. Even if they didn't show anything on E3, they still have better games than XBOX (who showed mostly some indie crap and Minecraft 4k) and PC (whose best game atm is apparently PUBG which is utter crap).
Sony doesn't need to save itself. It's the other companies that need to.
>>
>>381255701
>>381255409
>Horzion Zero Dawn:BUT FROZEN
>Collectors edition for Undertale
>The last of bikers
>QTE blade runner
>Spiderman: Arkham web: the movie
God of war looked good at least!
>>
>>381256054
Well, call me what you want, but Im actually interested in God of War, Days are gone, Detroid and Im getting the Shadow of the Collosus remake when its cheap

Those are more exclusives than any other conference got me interested in
>>
>>381256707
I can agree with you on half that. Unless they are adding new content to the SotC game then sure. But Days Gone looks like dumb AI and scripts everywhere
>>
>>381256707
*in addition:
b4 you shit on me, of course Detroid is not exclusive
And they didnt even show the Undertale thing on the conference
>>
>>381255309
I agree, E3 sucked.
Nintendo had the best E3 and they only showed a fucking logo. Nothing new or interesting this year from any of the conferences.

Bethesdas conference was particularly disappointing.
>>
>>381256894
Could happen of course, Im skepticle on every new game by default, but atleast it "could be" promising
>>
>>381256986
Bethesda conference was basically:
>Hey. We won't be making any games anytime soon but we will continue to suck out your money and milk our old games!
>>
Sony are moving away from E3 to focus on PlayStation Experience
>>
Sooner E3 dies the better.
Developers shouldn't have to take a massive chunk of time out of developing to meticulously piece together a playable demo of their game that isn't even near done. Wastes time, and shows moreso what the game 'wants' to be than it actually is.
>>
>>381257901
>they shouldn't show their game you should just buy and find out
>>
>>381258134
They should show the game when it's far along enough in development to do so. They should set that date, not be forced by publishers to show it at a specific date regardless of how ready it is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.