[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you play OW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Is OW still fun?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13242159
>>
genius idea op I'm sure everyone participating actually bought OW
>>
>>381249357
No.
>>
>>381249357
I play every day. 0 fun is had every time. My life is hollow.
>>
>>381249504
>I'm sure everyone participating actually bought OW
I bought it but the event system really made lootboxes less fun to get
Whats the point of leveling up if the only things you can actually get out of lootboxes are the same shitty items from launch that I already got months ago?

If they actually just added shit forever I might play more often to try and get it, but I don't like how sneaky the even shit is, its like they just want to get addict cash from people that can't stop themselves from spending $200 during events to get everything during the week that its available
>>
I only play it with friends and we just do goofy shit like attack mercy or smg widow maker
>>
>>381250695
same here for the most part, comp sucks
>>
>>381249357
Have you tards ever taken a statistics course?
>>
File: 1497072339390.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497072339390.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>381249357
3+ hours per day.
>>
>>381252448
80% of the people does.
>>
>>381252448
The strawpoll is just there for fun
a statistics course isn't fun
>>
I only felt like playing up to the point I reached platinum, which was maybe 15 competitive games total including placements since I always placed at 2400 or so. After that I only played it with friends but then they stopped playing. Can't be bothered to play it anymore even after placing 2350-ish in S5 since the game is falling faster into an irredeemable vortex of degeneracy and no matter how hard you try you can never consistently get anything done without at least duoing.
>>
I only play to troll comp.

It's a fun game to troll in because blizzard apparently never bans you. I've been reported over 1,000 times.
>>
Only during events and even then only Arcade mode for the quick loot boxes.

At this point the only way I can see returning to the game is if they add a completely new game mode to competitive or perhaps a character that isn't terrible.
>>
>>381252919
Can some fag sync them up?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.