[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to know you had to use the Storm Ruler on him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Yhorm-throne.jpg (410KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yhorm-throne.jpg
410KB, 1920x1080px
How are you supposed to know you had to use the Storm Ruler on him?
>>
>>381249041
It's dark souls. There are many things that are hard to know. But that's fun imo
>>
Because it's the same weapon from Demons' Souls.
>>
>>381249041
It's an item sitting in his boss room next to the throne and has a special message next to it.
>>
>>381249041
Doesn't it say in the weapon description

Also there's a orange guide text thing at the throne in the boss room that spells it out
>>
Honestly didn't even notice the sword was there until after the fight
Just assumed it was someone else's message and didn't even think twice about it, specially since the boss comes charging at you the moment you step in anyway
>>
>>381249041
How are you supposed to know to break Seath's crystal? It's just more cryptic Dark Souls shit. Also my first time I beat him without the storm ruler it's not hard.
>>
File: 1497761943637s.jpg (2KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497761943637s.jpg
2KB, 88x125px
>>381249041
>Siegward
>Cool intro as the fight begins
>dies 40 seconds in
>>
read motherfucker
>>
>>381249041
I didn't when I played the nip version early and couldn't decipher the moon runes. Got him down to about a quarter of his health by dodging and hitting him in the head when he ducked.
>>
>>381250932
>letting siegward die
YOU are smalltime
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.