[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARMS Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

What are some major complaints and gripes about this game you are experiencing?

>Barely any content
>Lvl 7 Grand Prix is nearly impossible since the bots predict you're jumps and punches, the moment you press a button
>Dragon arms
>Dodging then grabbing
>People camp the timer and never finish the game by KO

Anything else I'm missing?
>>
>>381246197
so is this game good i like figthing games like soul calibur so i think it can be competitive but also i worry about the lack of comunity and dead online
>>
>>381246329
I really don't think this game is fit to be competitive. It's a decent game but the lack of content and the difficulty bs is kinda killing it for me
>>
I just started it, but I feel like being agressive in this game is pretty much impossible because there's no neutral game.
So if you commit to a punch and the enemy dodge it you're pretty much screwed it seems.
>>
>>381247975
I play an aggressive spring man and im doing alright. you need to keep a fist free to block punches or grabs. sometimes I'll throw a straight punch then punch upwards if i know they'll jump. His deflect can let you dash through their grab and punish. You can block if they double punch and counter the second punch to punish. The only character I'm having trouble with is twintelle, you have to play patient because her time slow is ez mode. I only use the normal gloves, usually one with shock and fire on the other. Sometimes double fire if I don't see myself landing many shocks. Use controller if you aren't already. The only things I hate right now are: kid cobra's stage, fighting twintelles, 1v1v1, and coin grinding. Game is light on content too but I'm hoping it'll be fixed like in Splatoon through constant updates.
>>
File: 1461148704479.jpg (13KB, 310x247px) Image search: [Google]
1461148704479.jpg
13KB, 310x247px
>someone ragequitting in comp doesn't result in a penalty on their end

what the fuck? I thought nintendo learned how to structure competitive with splatoon
>>
>>381248941
>I thought nintendo learned
Nintendo didn't learned anything related to online in the past few years.
>>
>>381249176
That's wrong though

They learned that they can charge for nothing too
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.