[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't make this shit up. My fucking sides.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: FPS controller kek.png (703KB, 576x1152px) Image search: [Google]
FPS controller kek.png
703KB, 576x1152px
You can't make this shit up. My fucking sides.
>>
superior to MKB in every way

Pc loses again
>>
>best of both worlds
Whats the problem here?
>>
I actually use MKB on ps4 shooters. I have been reported for cheating so many times in my profile I state I use MKB. still get hate mail daily
>>
That's actually a pretty good idea
>>
>>381244050
That only makes sense, MKB is factually superior when it comes to shooters.
>>
>>381243871
HORI is always one step ahead, it's like they are the japanese Mad Catz that don't suck, or the other way around with Mad Catz being the western HORI since the japanese company has been around since the PS1 days.
>>
>>381244050
Does it still have acceleration issues like the shit that was released for ps3?
I remember getting a ps3 MKB converter and while it made games easier, the acceleration was annoying.
>>
>>381243871
I actually know people that play with a controller in one hand and mouse in the other on PC.
>>
>>381243871
where can I buy one
>>
>>381244050
neat

i never even knew you could plug a mouse into the PS4 until now
>>
>>381244489
I've done it before. Depending on the size of your desk it can be rather comfortable.
>>
>>381243871
I bet that has shit tons of mouse acceleration
>>
>>381243871
>TAC for PS
Carlton's dance moves
>Keyboard and mouse
Alfonso's dance moves
>>
When will people learn that changing interface won't make you better at vidya? It's like buying a fightstick when you don't even know fundamentals; or it's like buying a 100 dollar mouse with 9999999 dpi because you think it'll magically improve your accuracy.
>>
>>381244839
You are right but at the same time you can't learn to drive a car by using a rickshaw.
>>
>>381244839
Joysticks are literally shit for precise aiming though
>>
>>381244839
sure you need fundamentals. But how are you going to get fundamentals for a fps without a mouse. Gamepads are objectively worse for aiming.
>>
>>381244839
agreed

this is why you should keep playing golf with a shovel; a set of clubs isn't going to make you any better
>>
>>381244839
Some input methods have obvious advantages for certain type of games.
A mouse is factually better for shooters. With the same amount of skill someone with a mouse will always outshoot someone with a controller.

Same goes with controllers for racing games.
>>
>buying a mouse for your console
why not just play shit on your PC?
>>
>>381244143
it's quite funny. console kids simply can not aim well with sticks. they can never beat me 1v1. my CoD K/D ratio is some crazy shit like 75:1.
>>381244403
yes, you get use to it.
>>381244574
it was one of the selling points back when the PS4 was new. how you can use MKB effortlessly. seems no one gave a shit about that feature.
>>
File: cherrymx-aimpad-animation-x.gif (491KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
cherrymx-aimpad-animation-x.gif
491KB, 900x400px
>not using a mechanical keyboard with analog keys
>>
>>381244839
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJN1VvfHO4M&t=12s
>>
>>381245147
Depending on the game, consoles can have a much larger player base

That and if you want to play with a controller, you'll be on even ground with the other plebs, or if you want to use a mouse, you can to absolutely stomp
>>
Wait, you can plug a mouse and keyboard into the PS4 and use it on multiplayer games?

Might try this shit out
>>
>>381244050
You use something like a XIM4 right? I know next to no games especially online shooters natively support KB&M.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.