[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The iShit 4 I have right now can barely handle anything new,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

The iShit 4 I have right now can barely handle anything new, speakers are broken, mic only works with earbuds plugged in, screen's fucked in the corner etc.
OP5 is announced and I'm thinking of upgrading into one, from my rather ancient iPhone 4.

Recommend me Android/smartphone games and essential apps, I wanna know what I could use it for.
>>
all phone games are shit
download emulators
look up some lists of top games for the emulated console you choose
>>
>>381243141
>emulators
That's a decent suggestion, but I don't think touch controls work with anything that isn't very slow paced/strategy/turn based?

Can one use a USB controller (DS3, DS4, X360, Xbone, WiiU Pro are the ones I own atm) without hassle?
>>
>>381243961
depends, I use an OTG cable and a Mayflash adapter for my Wii U Pro controller, works really good
no idea how easy/complicated it is to set the other controllers up
>>
>>381244241
So with an OTG and an adapter it works huh. I'll have to look into that more, guessing it has to be very specific to work. All I know is that the OP5 will have a Type-C (Micro?) USB slot.
>>
OnePlus is a company that develops and sells phones, but no real support to speak of. It can be okay if you know how to root and flash and all that, but official updates will take months to get, including just basic bug fixes.

I cannot recommend OnePlus, in fact I'd avoid at all cost.
>>
>>381244598
OTG cables are pretty neat, you can plug in an external hard drive too if you want
paid for my usb type-c otg cable less than 4 bucks
the adapter however was 20 bucks but I primarily used it for my PC
>>
>>381244702
I've never understood the care for "support". Updates generally only slow the device down in my experience. Every device, every time.
If it's an excuse for "security", I've also never experienced that even my technology-inept relatives get viruses or anything, and they never update.

Support is for people who somehow can manage to break their phones. I don't even know how it can happen, because I'm not an idiot.
>>
Phone games traditionally aren't all that great since touch controls are severely limiting. The only mobile game that i actually enjoyed was Tomb of the Mask and even that's a swipefest.

Just get emulators and a controller. Just be aware some of the best emulators cost money
>>
>>381245814
What are the best emulators, and are there any for NES, GBC, GBA, SNES, PS1, N64?
>>
>>381242864
>broke his phone with careless usage
>somehow apples fault
>"android will fix my terrible pajeet habits!"
Wew lad
>>
Fate Grand/Order comes out in 5 days so you can hop on the Gacha train first wave.

Beyond that Pocket Mortys is a fun pokemon clone, but you'd be better off emulating Pokémon Emerald or something.

I might emulate like Fire Red or something, now that I think of it, it's been a while.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.