[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 148539864864.jpg (547KB, 1024x900px) Image search: [Google]
148539864864.jpg
547KB, 1024x900px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Surprised MHW is at the top
>>
>Nufront2 that high
CoD I can understand but really normies? At least Metroid is higher than Ass Creed.
>>
>>381241109
Probably because Japan.
>>
>>381241132
>HURR WHY IS A STAR WARS THING SO POPULAR

Get a brain, brainlet
>>
>>381241109
This. Even I'm surprised a that.
>>
Are you people aware that those games had an entire extra day or 2 to accrue retweets/views over Nintendo?
>>
Metro is the only one that looked good
>>
File: VAeA885.jpg (100KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
VAeA885.jpg
100KB, 500x285px
>>381240908
>twitter
>>
>>381241435
look at me, i am epic and jaded
>>
>>381241109
Honestly this.

I know Monster Hunter is huge is Japan, but I was convinced a console exclusive MH would be a total flop. But I guess a ton of people do care about MH, or at least the trailer resonated with a lot of people.
>>
>>381240908
>metroid
when they didn't even show anything
was this a poll or just base number of retweets?
I also don't even remember CoD being shown off
>>
>>381240908
casual shit more popular
normal
>>
>>381241132
Shit it looks way better than fucking CoD. The gameplay gun range video showed a BAR with a fucking dot sight on the top of it and the MP reveal had women screaming "yeah get those Nazi's" mid battle.

Top kek - CoD is the litmus test for retards. At least Nufront 2 is going to have free DLC's (read: the rest of the actual content supposed to be in the release but made later.)
>>
>>381241598
Probably how many tweets over the period of E3.
>>
>>381241109
Nintendo fans crying is probably half of that traffic
>>
>>381240908

>2 bangshoot games

Not surprising but sad nonetheless.
>>
>>381241435
Are you talking about that comically scripted ""gameplay"" video?
>>
>>381240908

Honestly very surprising. I know that outside of /v/, everyone else is very hyped about the game but I figured that was just vocal fans and not gamers in general. I'm glad it is getting attention though. I really want this game to be good and succeed so more multiplat/PC MHs are made.
>>
>>381241109
The picture is intentionally misleading, it should say "The games twitter talked about the most from.." because it's neglecting any negative connotative uses with the tags. Also Spiderman, Metroid, Anthem, and GodOfWar (GodOfWar to a lesser extent) are going to be conflated by use of the tags not pertaining to the games announced/shown at E3.
>>
>>381241109

Same here, the crowd was completely silent after the reveal trailer, no claps at all
>>
>>381240908
>Monster Hunter: World is #1

That's extremely surprising actually.
>>
>>381241598
there were TWO metroid games remember

they showed plenty of second
>>
>>381240908
How did they get the stats? Quite sure god of war would get more
>>
>>381241506
No, I'm just tired of Western 'games' and Nintendo's '2% chance to make a masterpiece, 98% chance to make shovelware' dice roll
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.