[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a reason the MC still was able to use the third eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3013.jpg (252KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3013.jpg
252KB, 1280x720px
Is there a reason the MC still was able to use the third eye after they lost their Personas/access to the metaverse?
>>
You're thinking too much joker, you should go to sleep.
>>
Same reason you can still save in your notebook after already giving your notebook to Sojiro at the end of the game

They forgot or they didn't care to change it
>>
Honestly it didn't occur to me that the two were related. I thought it was an innate ability like like the MC of P4 had "Wild Card." Just "Igor" showed him how to have it.
>>
>>381238954
>Implying
Just wait for the spinoffs
>>
>>381238954
I have a question about persona 3's dark hour?
How the fuck does it work taking different timezones into account?
Isn't it always 12:00 am at some place in the planet?
>>
>>381238954
>lost their Personas
They didn't though. You can't lose your shadow unless you want to be vegetable
>>
>>381241107
The Dark hour is because of Tartarous, it only work's on Tatsumi port Island because of that
>>
>>381241107
Dark Hour is a localized thing.
>>
>>381241285
But you go to some other place for a vacation and the dark hour still happens.
>>
>>381241523
Well, it's locked to Tatsumi port, so because they're aware of it, it still happens, but the dark hour is still on time with Tatsumi port. The island also had some experiments that involved shadows so maybe it's synced up?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.