[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone want to trade an action replay max tin case for a disc?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0991.jpg (2MB, 3504x4672px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0991.jpg
2MB, 3504x4672px
I broke my Ar disc on accident, not sure how since it was put somewhere safe, I create codes for the AR and im not fucking spending $60 on a disc, that is why I want to trade this, and possibly pay money for the disc
years of work are gone.
>>
>years of work are gone

Tell us more. Why didn't you have a backup for this confidential project you had going?
>>
>>381235178
im a lazy person, all the codes are on a memory card though, but that's all I have, I also have no idea how the disc cracked since it was in a safe area
>>
>>381235178
im wondering if there's any way to fix this disc, cracks aren't to big
>>
how is the work gone if everything's just stored to a memory card ya big whiner
>>
>>381235741
I worded that terribly, I can't work on it or see the codes at all because the newer action replay for the gamecube is a piece of shit that doesn't allow you to put in codes
>>
Bruh if it spontaneously cracked like that it means you were visited by the ghost of gaming regulations and enforcement.

7 years of bad luck and more misfortune of questionable circumstances are set to follow you, but only if you fail to comment in the next five minutes "Hallowed and just are the game rules of yore. Upon this board I vow to break them nevermore."
>>
>>381235964
oh. well in that case that does suck

what codes were you even working on?
>>
>>381235516
Apply a lot of pressure to the sides of the disc. Discs are actually made of liquid, so with enough pressure it should fuse the crack.
>>
>>381236228
damn you nintendo ghosts!

Hallowed and just are the game rules of yore. Upon this board I vow to break them nevermore.
>>
>>381236338
a bunch of super Mario sunshine codes, some for the Sonic games and a few for chibi robo, none of the codes would be cheat codes, just things to mess with, like making Mario leave a trail of paint wherever he walks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.