[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else playing the demo for this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: miitopia.png (192KB, 291x255px) Image search: [Google]
miitopia.png
192KB, 291x255px
Anybody else playing the demo for this?
>>
>>381232679
is it any good? anything with miis turns me off a bit
>>
surprisingly good. Even though the miis usually never really look like the characters they're supposed to, the idea I've teamed up with Shiek, Guts, and Walter White to save the world is quite something.
>>
>>381232918
It's pretty cute and fun. But it is full of miis so if you don't find them appealing you might not like it.
>>
>>381232679
Looks like it will expand on the lore.
>>
I watched the E3 gameplay of it. Your characters explore the dungeon themselves with no player input. Your characters fight the monsters with no player input. All you seem to do is choose what they eat for dinner, and even that had an automatic option.

Yeah, I'll pass on that.
>>
>>381233297
Lore?
>>
No I sold my 3DS.
>>
>>381233329
not exactly true but I do see where you're coming from.
>>
>>381233176
cool, might as well try it out and see how it goes
>>
>>381233329
You can choose to autobattle or not. I think the fun for many comes more from putting people I know in the game and watching them do and say relatable things. It's like Tomodachi Life but as an RPG.
>>
>>381233329
The core of the game is mostly building and customizing your team. And you can control them in battles if you want to.

At the end of the day it does mostly exist for you to put a bunch of characters you like, and seeing the funny and entertaining things that come out of it, but there are still management elements to it.
>>
>>381233329

This, I tried the demo. It's fun and quirky, the writing is really entertaining, and it has some neat ideas.

But the gameplay is non-existent. It feels like Tomodachi Life slapped with a medieval skin and a barebones RPG gameplay to make the Miis somewhat interact and have a story. There's no strategy, you just hit the attack button until the enemy dies and occasionally heal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.