[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guildleader's girlfriend joins the guild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: ehehehehe.jpg (14KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
ehehehehe.jpg
14KB, 474x473px
>guildleader's girlfriend joins the guild
>>
File: 1497216822611.jpg (159KB, 590x466px) Image search: [Google]
1497216822611.jpg
159KB, 590x466px
>girl joins guild
>guild get more fucked in the next months
>girl (male) joins guild
>now nobody cares about the girl and all is back to normality after a week
>girl left the guild
>>
File: 1496617862884.jpg (64KB, 693x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496617862884.jpg
64KB, 693x490px
>single mom becomes officer
>>
>>381218316
>guildleaders gf joins guild
>seduce her
>fuck her
>guild dies
>new on is established and everything is back to normal except last guild leader or his ex gf aren't members anymore
>all is well
>>
>>381218316
Fucking lesbians, what makes them so batshit insane 100% of the time?
>>
File: neurons fired.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
neurons fired.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>381218316
>girl gets invited to the discord
>ask if it's anyone's gf
>ask if it's anyone's irl friend or relative
>its just a random girl they found on overwatch
>she opens her mouth
How the fuck can't people tell that "loud" whispery voice is a tranny?
>>
Never been a problem for me and I've been in tons of guilds where there were always one and two girls
>>
>guildleader's boyfriend joins the guild
>>
>>381219628
the male sexual organ passively gains Power charge, and must be drained periodically to prevent overloads. Female cannot gain Power on their own, so they have to take a dicking once in a while. Lesbian cut their ties with the traditional way and instead try to form a continuous recycling circuit between themselves in order to survive
>>
File: 1495603143599.gif (1MB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1495603143599.gif
1MB, 285x285px
>possibly a girl on voicechat
>>
>join a linkshell(FFXI) through a friend who is a girl
>Her boyfriend is in the guild
>He gets jealous of the time we spend together In game and I actually get her phone number
>We talk on the phone every weekend
>He doesn't know this
>One day she invited me to the beach with her and her family unknown to her boyfriend
>Her family has one room and she has her own
>Go inside of her room and give her the fug and take a picture and send it to her boyfriend
>He deletes fucking everything and deletes his girlfriends character and his
>The girl is going batshit
>Decide to say lol I don't want to be in this relationship and leave

Feels good to be evil mangs
>>
>>381220692
I see
>>
>>381222471
you did the right thing exposing that hoe
>>
File: birdo.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
birdo.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>381222471
Cheating whores should be treated like trash they are.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.