[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With Origins coming out, how can Assassins Creed become good again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Assassins-Creed-Origins.jpg (456KB, 1160x653px) Image search: [Google]
Assassins-Creed-Origins.jpg
456KB, 1160x653px
With Origins coming out, how can Assassins Creed become good again?
>>
>>381217573

Literally change the game in any other way besides location.

Unity Syndicate and Origins play like exactly the same game
>>
>>381217573
WE
>>
It was doomed from the start because of the ridiculous premise. I don't know why they had to have that Abstergo shit and virtual world nonsense when they could have told a straight story about the battle for control with assassins and templars quite fine without it.
>>
File: Patrice_Desilets.jpg (862KB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
Patrice_Desilets.jpg
862KB, 2848x2136px
>>381217573
>how can Assassins Creed become good again?
I think everybody knows the answer by now.
>>
>>381219260

Agreed. Literally the whole point of the games is to lose yourself in the past and pretend you're in history...and the game just periodically takes you out and says "oh btw this is all fake lmao"
>>
>>381219115
WUZ
[/spoiler]I entered this thread entirely for this post
>>
>>381219503
Don't forget the part where they make you walk painfully slow around a lifeless office building for 15 minutes when you could be sinking British Navy ships and singing pirate shanties
>>
>>381217573
Become good again? Don't know. They should have made just a trilogy and move to a new IP. Whatever happened to Desmond?
>>
>>381217573

Literally the only reason I want to buy this game is for the water graphics.

That is not a good sign.
>>
Ugh all this white bois ITT should just die and let their women be filled with superior Egyptian seed.
>>
File: Capture.png (817KB, 1043x828px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
817KB, 1043x828px
>>381217573
>again
>>
gameplay looked like fucking boring trash
fat chance

I'll stay tuned for Patrice Desilets' Ancestors: Humankind Odyssey. It's not like Ubisoft needs my help selling their stale crap in droves anyway.
>>
Forget about we wuz kangs for a moment, the core gameplay looked so fucking bad. I bet a ton of stuff is gonna be regressed because they took time to rebuild the combat. Man all Syndicate needed was bug fixes and tweaks to fighting to be good.
>>
Change the gameplay again or just go back to how it was before Unity.
Unity and Syndicate have nice premises and could be alright if not for the clunky and unintuitive gameplay, I understand that they tried to improve combat (they didn't) because it was too simple but they didn't need to redo the freerunning and they ended up ruining it.
>>
WE WUZ HOMING ARROWS N' WEAPON DURABILITY N' SHIET
>>
During the ms conference when the asscreed part started, after about 3 seconds of gameplay I felt like I'd already played this entire game before. It looks no different from any other asscreed
>>
>>381217573
Just let it die already. We had a whole year without AC and nobody even noticed.
>>
>>381221087
the AssCreed 900234 coming out this year is probably going to sell enough to make good profits anyway, they have no reason to make those games decent let alone good, or to cease the factory production of them
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.