[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>amazingly detailed city >all missions are on rails scripted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: GTAV-600x338.jpg (52KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
GTAV-600x338.jpg
52KB, 600x338px
>amazingly detailed city
>all missions are on rails scripted shit

Why even bother?
>>
>>381212934
>Not playing GTA Online and MC/CEO/VIP missions and freemode events.
Enjoy the on-rails SP.
>>
>>381213036
>playing gta online
>>
>amazingly detailed
Not at all. You can't even enter 99% of buildings. 0% of them are destructible. There's barely anything underground.
>>
>>381213131
>not playing gta online
>>
File: 1478639193194.jpg (55KB, 1024x514px) Image search: [Google]
1478639193194.jpg
55KB, 1024x514px
>can't enter cluckin bell and get a burger

This pissed me off the most.
>>
>have huge map
>other than story missions, there is nothing to do
>>
>>381213564
dorifuto
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>>381213036
>>381213323
Yeah anon. Hope you've been running those bunker and MC business mission where you resupply your bars to fill other bars like a fucking mobile game.
>>
>>381213323
It was good for the first 2-3 months when it was first released on consoles, then it became pure aids.
>>
>not playing gta rp
>>
>>381213762
>constant account resets and glitches
>fuckheads running around in the tank before the nerf
>money was even harder to find. the only way to make any money was to grind coveted and Rooftop Rumble
Don't lie.
>>
>>381213564
Well there's mo-
oh
>>
>>381213667
this
>>
>>381213564
That's because
a) you don't know how to have fun outside of scripted missions
b) you're not playing the PC version with mods
>>
>>381212934
GTA 5 is literally the most boring numbered gta game

liberty city stories is the only game that worse than gta 5 in the whole series
>>
Is GTASAMP RP still the best GTA online experience?
>>
>>381214646
so either
>a) roleplay
>b) nothing because mod development has screeched to a halt

GTA 5 is what killed gaming for me. It took a franchise that I loved and treasured, built up years of hype, and then made the multiplayer into pay2win mobile gaming garbage. When GTA online started going down the shitter, it more or less killed my enthusiasm for games and shattered my love for the series, as well as killed my hype for RDR2.

It's actually impressive how quickly Rockstar has squandered so many years of goodwill, and it tells me that its not just in my head; that the gaming industry really is so fucking cancerous now.
>>
>>381213323
It's grindier than Payday 2, come the fuck on
>>
>>381213036
I bet you buy shark cards too, nigger.
>>
>>381217961
For what purpose?
You could make $2-3million a day before Gunrunning, now it's close to ~11 million a day.
>>
>>381218536
>11 million a day
How?
Not that it matters since funbux constantly rains from the sky on PC
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.