[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God doesn't exi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: screenshot-12.jpg (87KB, 748x420px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-12.jpg
87KB, 748x420px
God doesn't exi-
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (208KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
208KB, 1280x720px
>>381210752
st
>>
>>381210752
I just wish they would release it on a proper console and not a handheld one.
>>
>>381210752
>Metroid 4 Prime cancelled
>>
>>381210796
i think it looks good
>>
>>381210870
>leave Switch plugged in dock
>suddenly it's not a handheld anymore

look at that Anon, it's your more powerful than the wii U console with a controller you've been asking for! have fun
>>
>>381211765
>it's your more powerful than the wii U console

I don't keep up with this shit because I'm not buying one. But isn't this actually false? If a game has better on the switch it's because its running at 720p
>>
>>381210870
>play MP4 on your 60" TV
>pick up Switch and continue playing maximum comfy in bed

Truly the GOAT console/handheld.
>>
>>381211936
MK8 runs 1080p 60FPS even in 2 player splitscreen on Switch

MK8 ran at 720p 59FPS on Wii U, and 720 30FPS in splitscreen.

the Switch is definitely more powerful, it runs BOTW better too, and at a higher res, after the updates.
>>
>>381212149
Switch is more powerful but it's still weak as fuck when compared to PS4 and Xbone. It's too weak to be a proper home console (because of that you won't see games like Battlefront on the Switch) and it's too bulky to be a proper portable device. It has the worst of both worlds, and I'm honestly amazed it had such a good start for what it it.
>>
>>381210796
I was waiting for monster hunter to come out on PC. I mean yeah, you will get the console version at full price and Half the fps, but this is no reason to brag about.
>>
>>381212718
>caring about graphics
I hate america
>>
>>381212718
Amazing games. Actually functions quite well as a portable device, mine goes with me everywhere I might get some time to play games, even using it as a handheld in the house is good. The Switch is fast becoming my favourite Nintendo console and console in general and is the perfect partner to my PC.
>>
>>381211765
Come on we both know he meant just a bit more powerful considering that the ps4 is weak as shit now, and the switch isnÄt even half as powerful, It's actually something that will butcher down the game a bit.
>>
>>381212845
You're doing this in other threads now? God help us.
>>
>>381211936
>If a game has better on the switch it's because its running at 720p

Speak English
>>
>>381212845
>I mean yeah, you will get the console version at full price and Half the fps
>half the fps
I would laugh at you when then I realized it would be too cruel
>>
>>381213067
The chances that monster hunter world won't be 30fps on consoles are very low and you know it.
Again, there is no justfying your purchase of a full price game when you KNOW it will have half the frames. I can't stop you from doing so, go ahead.
>>
File: m4.png (146KB, 748x420px) Image search: [Google]
m4.png
146KB, 748x420px
fixed
>>
>>381213416
except MHW will be at 30fps in all systems including PC now if youll excuse me ill laugh at you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>381210796
>Playstation logo in the corner
Fucking lol.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.