[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people be so consistently wrong about one game? >I-it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (360KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
360KB, 672x372px
How can people be so consistently wrong about one game?
>I-it's not mainline
>S-Sony paid to horde it
>E-enjoy your additional online subscription fees
>damage numbers are casual
>no flex and walk speed item use is casual
>monster vs monster is a 1HKO casual exploitable feature
>environmental hazards are too stronk, so casual
>weapon swapping is shit
>guildie voice is shit
>everything is scripted
>too much environmental casual shit, give me back my flat lands
>it's gonna be shit

And a JP demo next week that will undoubtedly blow the entire weapon movesets open to the public? This is exactly what I want out of an HD Monster Hunter. Communication between player and dev, with plenty of time to give feedback. Also that was a comfy, non-tryhard 4 player co-op hunt. Rathalos doing Rathalos things, bombs, Anjanath limping longer than it wasn't, hammer bro not even trying, LS user showing the banes of LS (multiple final slash misses, bouncing and getting hit).

Just need 200-300 hours of content, so I can put 2000 hours into the game.
>>
Confirmed for having epic monster battles
confirmed for being able to climb on monsters
confirmed for being Monster Hunter 5

/v/intendogaf on suicide watch
>>
>>381206283
Ignore them. The game looked great. I just want my comfy MH threads again.
>>
>>381206283
Just ignore console war bullshit. What are you, a fucking retard? It's just shitposting. The less you get involved, the better /v/ becomes. Create good threads that make for legit vidya discussion.
>>
I'm just so happy anons. Game looks fucking great so far
>>
>>381206283
>And a JP demo next week
But that was today
Or is there another one planned?

Anyway my only concerns, and pretty big ones, are the quick travel and the fucking fireflies.
>>
>>381206283
Wait how is traps and monster v monster being OP not casual?
>>
>>381206435
>>381206431
But people are WRONG on the internet. What am I supposed to do?
>>
I was never interested in monhun but this one looks like it has a very strong dragon's dogma vibe both in terms of engine and overall fluidity and game mechanics.
Bow was something straight out of magic archer arsenal.
>>
>>381206283
Post your favorite weapons and least favorite weapons. I'll start.

>Favorite
Great Sword. Been using since frontier and its my baby.

>Least favorite
Long Sword
Fucking combo breakers.

>Least appreciated
Hunting Horns, I love you bros.
>>
>>381206283
Are your greentext shit supposed to be wrong? How are the elements not all casual?
>>
>>381206637
Nobody has ever changed someone's mind on /v/. Not when it comes to brand loyalty, anyways. Just accept that people got different opinions. You're wasting your time and making the board worse by posting console war bullshit.
>>
>>381206508
Playable demo senpai
>>381206574
It's not a 1HKO, not even close (Anjanath was wrecked by Rath, but went elsewhere to sleep. Then limped for ~4 mins straight), and it's not like people legitimately stay in an area and hunt 2x monsters simultaneously unless it's forced (arena). It's just an AI feature and it looks cool. I want HD Seregios vs Rathalos
>>
>>381206780
Yes, all of them are wrong. Outside of
>flex and item use
every single complaint has been proven wrong. And planning around getting hit is bad hunting regardless.
>>
>>381206283
>additional online subscription fees

Wait, what?
>>
>>381206824
>Playable demo senpai
>playable
How can I play the demo? Or is this "journalist" exclusive?
>>
>>381207269
The monster vs monster and trap spam and environmental kills are shown in the stream, and they are worrying
>>
>>381207361
Trap spam isn't new. Mount spam isn't new. That entire demo could've ended in one zone if they all wailed on the monster normally. Judging from monster hp and thresholds, that was a low rank hunt.
>>
>>381207502
Yes indeed, but it seems more viable than ever. They better not put environmental traps and monsters that aid you everywhere
>>
>>381206283
Nintenbros are so cancerous they will literally wish a game to fail because it's not on their system

Actual fans are excited regardless on what system they will be playing it on
>>
>>381207339
Monster Hunter console games in Japan had MMO monthly subscription fees, which is partly why the game always sold much better on handhelds
>>
>>381206283
What I don't get is
>Hunter arts giving you an advantage is "broken"
>all quality of life improvements, extra mobility and environmental interactions introduced in World are a-ok
I'm going to buy World and probably won't bother with XX (except for the demo), but I don't see how this is even remotely fair.
>>
>>381209910
Hunter Arts are even optional, you can switch to Guild and the game gives you the vanilla playstyle.
>>
>>381207361

Nah
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.