[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you speculate this guy is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

What do you speculate this guy is?
>>
>>381205505
literally me
>>
>>381205505
The death brother of sonic that comes to take revenge of Princess Fleirany.
>>
>You but edgier
Probably a counterpart to your OC
>>
>>381205505
intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>381205650
This
>>
File: mephistopheles.jpg (9KB, 170x296px) Image search: [Google]
mephistopheles.jpg
9KB, 170x296px
>>381205505

His eye gives its away its Mephistopheles but this time he seems to be mimicking Silver, Rouge and Shadow.

Thats kinda hype Sonic 06 was a pile of shit but Mephistopheles was a fucking badass that didn't fuck around and just straight out murders Sonic.
>>
>>381205505
It's clearly Tails.
>>
File: literallyme.jpg (45KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
literallyme.jpg
45KB, 200x250px
>>381205650

Pretty much.
>>
Its Metal Sonichu
>>
Some furry fapfodder shit.
>>
>>381206360
I find you disgusting as a person, just wanted to say it.
>>
File: Spiderman-Peter-Parker.jpg (14KB, 461x352px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman-Peter-Parker.jpg
14KB, 461x352px
>>381207819
That might be so but saying its same guy thats behind 06 doing Forces you know I am right.
>>
>>381205505
It's a bat.
>>
Sonichu
>>
>>381205650
honestly that would be pretty dope if the game generates an edgier version of whatever OC you make as the main bad guy
>>
>>381205505
FOX
>>
>>381208612
TORYAAAAAA
>>
Would a Sloth in the sonic universe be too fast and overpowered?
>>
>>381206360
Mephistopheles has the most boring design in a series of terribly designed characters, literally just a recolour of a recolour
>>
You know, under a more competent writer, the villain team-up could actually be really cool. I see a lot of people saying that Shadow got brainwashed or something, and I have no idea whether that's true or not, but that sounds like such a hack move in terms of writing. If Shadow ISN'T brainwashed though, this could actually be a really cool turn for his character, maybe kickstarting a new arc for him. Maybe Shadow is seeing some semblance of order within the midst of Eggman's chaos, and is begrudingly teaming up with the other villains in order to achieve some greater good. Maybe the reason all these villains are here together is because they've found out some way to preserve life or something. That's something that does connect the specific villains seen here; Zavok could want to preserve a thriving life for the Lost Hex and the Zeti, Chaos could want to preserve the Chao and Tikal, Metal Sonic could be looking to preserve his free will under Eggman (that one's kinda weak, I realize), and as for Shadow? He could hope to either A: save Maria from dying in the first place, or B: using Eggman's tech to preserve other people he cares about from dying in the future, so nobody has to suffer the way Maria did, and is now diametrically opposed to Sonic and his faction for trying to take that opportunity away from him. It wouldn't be great motivation, but it'd be interesting and give a chink in Shadow's armor to show that he's still willing to be selfish if it means appealing to his own twisted sense of morality.

It would also tie into why the new villain's name is Infinity; he's offering these characters the chance to make all of the things they love and what they wish they could dedicate their lives to potentially infinite themselves. Notice that none of these characters (again, except Metal) are truly villainous characters; they're all confused people with genuinely sympathetic motivations that just happen to be prone to taking violent actions in order to get their way.
>>
>>381205505
Bubsy?
>>
>>381205505
Tails possesed by an evil entity?
>>
>>381205505
Sonic's clone
>>
>>381205505
coldsteel
>>
>>381205505

Who cares, he'll just be another fodder friend by the time the next game comes out.
>>
Original the Character: The Villain

Just like you can use your own Sonic OC in the game, you can also design the villain.
>>
>>381209824
autism
>>
>>381210452
Thanks. I try.
>>
>>381205597
douchebag
>>
File: croix9.jpg (467KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
croix9.jpg
467KB, 1280x720px
A LWA reference.
>>
>>381205706
that
>>
threadly reminder that you can make coldsteel and sonichu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCZEXwRN82M
>>
>>381210636
>>
if i make my character a cute girl then will the antagonist also be a cute girl?
>>
>>381205505
>floating building blocks
>edgy villain with aura

autism incarnate would be my educated guess
>>
>>381205505

Apparently, Flynn is script doctoring, so whatever he is, he'll be a well-written edgelord that explores the meaning of being an edgelord.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.