[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never played a monster hunter game before what is its gameplay like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: video_preview.jpg (237KB, 1800x906px) Image search: [Google]
video_preview.jpg
237KB, 1800x906px
I never played a monster hunter game before
what is its gameplay like?
>>
>>>/youtube/
>>
Monster Hunter: World – The Features:

Welcome to the new World - “Taking on the role of a hunter, players are tasked with going on a research expedition to a newly discovered continent known only as “new world” as they venture on quests to discover more about this mysterious land.”
Living and breathing ecosystem - “Utilize the surrounding environment and wildlife to your advantage. For example, pit monsters against one another to lure the main target creature to the right place, but be careful not to become hindered by the hazards they present.”
Global simultaneous release - “For the first time in the Monster Hunter series the latest title will release within the same launch window and unite hunters across the world with cross-region cooperative play options.”
Online drop-in multiplayer - “When the battle is too daunting to take on single-handedly, hail up to three other hunters to assist during quests by sending up a SOS flare to a worldwide server full of potential teammates.”
Hunt to craft new gear - “Defeat monsters and collect loot from fallen foes to craft equipment and weapons styled after the monsters that have been slain. Selecting the right loadout can help exploit enemy weaknesses to gain an advantage in battle.”
Master the beasts - “A variety of ferocious creatures inhabit the new world landscape including the series mainstay Rathalos and the all new Anjanath. Players can mount the monsters with the dynamic riding mechanic, allowing them to travel along the monster’s body and deliver locational damage.”
Seamless gameplay - “Players and monsters can move from one map area to another freely and without loading screens whilst gameplay also dynamically transitions between night and day.”
>>
like dark souls but miles times worse
for people with stockholm syndrome
>>
It's a cycle of preparation, hunting, crafting, and fighting bigger monsters. Great weapon variety (each feels unique), cool hunting mechanics, lots of enemy hp, and plenty of co-op goodness.
>>
>>381203726
I'm actually alive to see Monster Hunter get casualized.
Just kill me.
>>
>>381204137
We're gonna see a lot more threads like this.
>>
>>381203726
's good
best melee combat of any 3D action game.
>>
>>381203726
you kill monsters
both you and the monster move pretty slowly but they hit like trucks and take a lot of punishment
>>
>>381203726
Like an extremely clunky dark souls.
>>
>hurr dark souls
every time
>>
>>381204337

MH is much less clunky than Dark Souls

like actually much much much less
>>
Not OP but I'm new to Monster Hunter. I have a choice between MH4U on 3DS or MHFU on Vita. Which one is better?
>>
>>381205106
4u has better game play, FU has a better screen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.