[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cancelled games thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 5646523123.jpg (314KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5646523123.jpg
314KB, 1920x1080px
Six Days in Fallujah was a tactical 3rd person shooter that sought to accurately portray the 2nd Battle of Fallujah which took place in 2004. The game was co-developed by marines but was eventually cancelled due to controversy.
>>
Rip
>>
>>381198067
It didnt got cancelled. it got pushed to become MOH a shitass game nobody likes
>>
>>381198195
Alright, I'll bait. Genuinely, don't know if you're trying to make a joke here or not.
>>
>>381198067

pretty sure every PC gamer that isn't an underager here already knew about this. They turned it into another game I think. Only thing interesting about it was the destruction technology.
>>
>>381198067
I heard COD WW2 is canceled because Nazis and swastikas are offensive. Instead we are getting the people from lgbtqi pride and #BlackLivesMatter fighting each other in a fake 1940's setup

For once i hope /pol/ and r/the_donald ruin this game for them.
We've had enough of this
>>
>>381198483
/pol/ get the fuck out
>>
>>381198297
The joke is the game will fucking suck. Medal of Honor is the best game you'll get for killing actual muslims in video games and its AAA.
SDIF is going to wound up like Verdun, what the fuck do you expect from a bunch of indie faggots.
>>
File: 1473180598004.jpg (8KB, 218x160px) Image search: [Google]
1473180598004.jpg
8KB, 218x160px
>>381198530
make me
>>
>>381198067
See youve been on reddit today
>>
>>381198402
They boasted better destruction that BC1 lel.
My fucking ass they got good enough people in the army to program that without the game crashing everytime you create a hole in a wall.
>>
>>381198623
>>381198623
le reddit is bad """"argument""""

4chan has mostly shit boards but you dont bitch about it denying to use the whole site.
>>
File: sexdrugs.jpg (426KB, 724x2482px) Image search: [Google]
sexdrugs.jpg
426KB, 724x2482px
Sex'n'Drugs'n'Rock'n'Roll

I remember reading about this game back in the days in some computer magazines and being hyped as fuck. I was a huge fan of point'n'click adventures and this game had 3D graphics I had never seen before. I remember seeing same tiny screenshots over and over again. Just few years ago I remembered this game and I wondered what happened to it, and it turns out it was canceled. It was ready to be released/almost ready, but then it had some licensing issues that had to be renewed and some other legal shit, and the game got postponed so much that they didn't release it anymore. When it was ready to go, the time of adventure games had already passed.

Just imagine. Someone out there has a full functioning copy of this game, just rotting in some folder in some old hard drive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cv5AL3myYo
>>
>>381198816
>4chan has mostly shit boards but you dont bitch about it denying to use the whole site.

this is p true damn
>>
>>381198990
I WANT MY MTV
>>
>>381198816
I've seen you fatass reddit apologist in other threads.
Leave, redditor.
>>
>>381198575
What the fuck are you talking about? The game has been canned since 2009.
>>
>>381198067

>tfw I genuinely wanted to play this game

I fucking hate people who bow to controversy and even more people who complain about shit like realism in war games.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.