[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best version of Sonic 1. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: sonic-the-hedgehog game gear.png (617KB, 480x662px) Image search: [Google]
sonic-the-hedgehog game gear.png
617KB, 480x662px
This is the best version of Sonic 1. Prove me wrong.
>>
It's just a basic platformer with some catchy music. You don't even move fast.
>>
>>381196516
Sonic has faster acceleration is this version though.
>>
>>381196295
Isn't the master system version identical apart from having a larger viewing area?
But I do agree that the 8-bit sonic games don't get enough love
>>
>>381196657

That's because there is zero momentum. It controls more like a Mega Man game than a Sonic or Mario game.
>>
>>381196295
Is Game Gear Sonics are fucking trash like the console itself
>>
>>381196295
One big problem: screen crunching.
Might as well play the Master System version: it's nearly identical.
>>
>>381196295
Shit framerate
Unresponsive controls
Awful screen space
Awful camera
It's not bad, but you're a hipster I'd you think gg sonic is anything above 4/10
>>
I thought that was the comic for a sec
>>
The Master System version is superior due to its increased field of view.
>>
Do sega still call sonic a hedgehog?
>>
1/10 because mom got mad at me for burning through batteries so fast on that retarded system. What did it take, 6 of them?
>>
>>381197042
Yes, they're identical
>>
>>381196295
I prefer Sonic 2-Triple Trouble.
>>
>>381197112
Sonic Chaos and Triple Trouble are great.
>>
>>381201054
question

why the fuck was artwork allowed to be this shit back in the day? It isn't as if art as a medium was shittier back then, obviously artstyles have changed, but the the fuck couldn't get they get a decent artist to draw sonic and make him look normal instead of this derpy tripe?
>>
>>381196295
Christ the localization box art is god awful.
Who seriously thought the mohawk was a good idea?
>>
>>381202884
Video Games was barely an industry. Do you really think they're going to shell out for the people worth big bucks when even their competitors weren't?

It's a war of escalation, and you slide by with what little you have to spend, you guppy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.