[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you let it die? why are they refusing to release more maps?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: jet.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
jet.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
Why did you let it die?
why are they refusing to release more maps?
>>
>>381193724
It's not dead, always plenty of servers full. Don't know how long that will last though with just five maps for the main gamemodes, and all people seem to play of those is ChuChi and Hue City.
>>
File: 1492882365226.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492882365226.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>381193724
community maps might save it
>>
>>381193724
>Maps absolute shit tier.
>Predecessor was already a niche market
>Devs are niggers who don't listen to feedback from their players.

yeah I wonder why anon
>>
>>381193724
Told you guys that you would get bored of this Rising Storm 2 crap, like I did. Luckily, I noticed it in the 2-hour Steam refund window.

Didn't you guys see that the studio (Antimatter) that worked on the absolute failure called EVOLVE, also made RS2?

They just have no idea on how to make good games.

Now, look at the game Squad. It's still in early access, and it already has a shit ton of content, and A LOT more stuff than RS2... In fact, it already has a full WWII conversion about to get released.

And they are a brand new studio, made from freelance modders all around the world...

Rising Storm 2 might have been good if Tripwire used the original Ostfront 41-45 team, and didn't rush to release the game before the E3 storm.

Anyways, I'll see you guys in Squad!
>>
File: amazing Squad(tm) gameplay.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
amazing Squad(tm) gameplay.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>381196075
>>
>>381196075
>Squad
You almost had me anon
>>
I can get in a game right now at 6:08am.

We do need more maps though.
>>
>>381193724

>let it die

Game has been packed since launch here in Aus, and there's twice the number of servers there was.

First niche shooter in a long time that didn't tank within the first week.
>>
>>381197082

Yep. And that's why it's CLEARLY stated on Steam, that the game is in EARLY-ACCESS.

Meanwhile, you get the same shit--if not worse--in a "finished" game, by a known Dev/Publisher.
>>
>>381197479
>playing early access
>>
>>381197479
>my games not shit because its EARLY ACCESS
>your game sshit because...
btfo
>>
>>381197513
Not him but the only good reason for early access is that you can refund the game when it releases.

Of course that's if it ever does.
>>
>>381197452

Aussie NZ server since RO2, my man. Been kicking that motherfucker supermeganova since then, now they disable player kicking, kek.
>>
>>381197452
>niche
>>
>>381197728

It sure as fuck isn't COD, Battlefield, Destiny etc

So yeah, it's def a niche title.
>>
>>381197935
He does have a fairly good point that we label games with thousands of players are niche simply because they don't have millions like a select few games.
>>
>>381197573
Isn't it weird that an early-access game made by some family men in their spare time, had MORE maps, MORE guns, a BETTER engine, MORE players, MORE vehicles... than a "complete" game like Rising Storm 2?

Rising Storm 2 looks wayy wayy more like an Early-Access game, than Squad does. In fact, it looks more like some game that just got their Kickstarter page setup. I mean, five maps... really? Unreal engine 3... lol. Are we in fucking 2009 or what?

And good luck with your Vietnam community maps, made by people that have never worked on this type of setting.

Also, isn''t it weird that Tripwire went downhill in the stock market, after the release of RS2? Weird, huh?
>>
File: 13465796034286.png (276KB, 370x555px) Image search: [Google]
13465796034286.png
276KB, 370x555px
>>381193724
Come home
>>
boy am I glad I refunded this shit instead of giving it another chance

Game felt dated to me, somehow BC2:Vietnam felt more modern than this load of shit
>>
>>381193724
>more maps
The game should have been delayed for a month or two so that a couple more maps could be developed but now that it's out their priority should and seemingly does rest on fixing what's already in the game. With community maps starting to trickle in I'd much rather Antimatter spend their time fixing the memory leak and other shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.